The FAKE FTX Scandal

I will look at whatever data you can give me. It is your claim and yet you expect me to support it for you.

Why make the claim if you cannot back it up?
What claim do allege I'm making? It all comes down to the utter lack of accountability of tax dollars going to that corrupt monkey in Kiev.

What claim do allege I'm making? It all comes down to the utter lack of accountability of tax dollars going to that corrupt monkey in Kiev.
Why are you in this topic, other than to toss around red herrings?

You have been posting for hours now in a topic about the FAKE FTX scandal.

Where do you think you are?

So now you're denying you have been defending the hoax all this time!?!?

That's new.

:uhoh3:
It all comes back to the one thing you have absolutely no interest in, accountability. Your own claims ring hollow because you cannot provide data that backs them up. Unless you are holding out, show where the money is.

It all comes back to the one thing you have absolutely no interest in, accountability. Your own claims ring hollow because you cannot provide data that backs them up. Unless you are holding out, show where the money is.
There is actually a separate topic about that.

Stop trying to railroad this topic.

Yeah, Zelensky is the corrupt monkey. Vladimir Putin is an angel.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Man, these useful idiots are so weak-minded it is unbelievable!
When did I say Putin was an angel? I'll wait. We aren't sending Putin our tax dollars. Seeing that the Ukraine is a corrupt shithole is not an endorsement for Russia. You rubes are such simple minded creatures trying make this a binary issue.

How is accountability only relevant to the other thread?
This is about a hoax perpetrated by your propagandists.

How does this not penetrate your pointy head?

Why can't you stick to the topic?

Take your basket of red herrings elsewhere if you can't even address the topic.

This is about a hoax perpetrated by your propagandists.

How does this not penetrate your pointy head?

Why can't you stick to the topic?

Take your basket of red herrings elsewhere if you can't even address the topic.
This is about you making a thread on a false premise. You claim it's a hoax, all you need to do is show us the money, you win. Hours later, here we are, you proved nothing. Then you have the audacity to whine when others do exactly what you did from the get go. Pathetic.

They were hiring a guy with extensive experience in corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
Yeah sure, and he also just happened to be a crackhead pedo.

He's crooked and you know it.

This is about you making a thread on a false premise. You claim it's a hoax, all you need to do is show us the money, you win. Hours later, here we are, you proved nothing. Then you have the audacity to whine when others do exactly what you did from the get go. Pathetic.
Show you the money? What money?

We give aid to Ukraine

Private donors give aid to Ukraine some in crypto which they exchanged for cash through the FTX exchange

FTX gave campaign contributions to Dems and Republicans

All separate events.

You don't get it. Both Democrats and Republicans are representatives of the bourgeoisie, so taking money for them is their natural state. Just Democrats in addition are disgusting perverts.
So out of the poor choice, that the electoral system provides, any normal person willy-nilly, if they vote, then they vote for Republicans
Hate the game. Not the player.
Corporations are people, my friend.

FTX is an illegal ponzi scheme that gave a half billion dollars to the Democrat assholes and the Moon Bats try to deny any wrong doing.

Typical Moon Bat denial. Just like the deny the 2020 election was stolen or that President Potatohead is fucking up this country.
Try again moron. They gave FORTY million not a half billion (you idiot) to Dems and twenty five million to Republicans.

Close by right wing standards

And we are all still waiting for the evidence.

None has been forthcoming.

Because it is a HOAX.
IT MAY be a Hoax. Then again? It might not be. We just don't know. You are asserting, positively, that it is NOT. There is, like you said, NO PROOF either way, of where these funds went to, or originated. . . .

As I previously wrote in Doc's thread, on the same subject;
"I did look into a links in your Gateway article, it linked to revolver, which tends to get the story mostly correct.

1669073814987.png

Unfortunately, there was not a whole lot in the revolver story about Ukraine or DNC corruption, except a few links at the beginning. Those were better.

Oops. Sam Bankman-Fried’s implosion took down Democrats’ second-biggest donor with it as the party gears up to regulate crypto​

FTX Collapse: Bankman-Fried and His Ties to Democrats​

Sam Bankman-Fried attempted to gain politicial clout by making donations among Democrats who now want an investigation into his company.

Sam Bankman-Fried tries to explain himself​

The fallen crypto CEO on what went wrong, why he did what he did, and what lies he told along the way.

While I agree that the narrative right now being pushed by the right, that Ukraine has anything to do with this, might be a conspiracy, as I have not see evidence of that? OTH, the left is trying to dismiss the embezzling angle, and I think that might be a bit too quick on that one. There does seem to be a lot of circumstantial evidence to support the narrative that a lot of folks money was taken, without their consent, and given to powerful people to spend towards elections.

Megadonor no more: Sam Bankman-Fried spent his way into the good graces of Washington then lost it all​

Crypto industry executives spend millions on political contributions as Washington weighs industry regulations​

This is a developing story, and it would not surprise me if the MSM, corporate cartel, does its best to suppress the narrative and truth on this one.

There is also that famous interview from the "Wolf of WallStreet," making the rounds, commenting on FTX;

Wolf of Wall Street’ Jordan Belfort: Tether Is a Scam​

So what is the upshot? Yes, the right can't PROVE that this narrative is correct, any more than you can prove it is a hoax. If the DNC would have just acceded to Rand Paul's demands, gee, all this shit would have been avoided, wouldn't it? They sure have made themselves look suspicious as hell, and NOW? They only have themselves to blame, don't they?

A quote for you...

“A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points.
— Neil deGrasse Tyson
I see no one here that fits that description except members of the Left wing. There proof is denial of evidence by the people involved in the crimes. Tacitly, or not, it is all they got.

IT MAY be a Hoax. Then again? It might not be. We just don't know. You are asserting, positively, that it is NOT. There is, like you said, NO PROOF either way, of where these funds went to, or originated. . . .

As I previously wrote in Doc's thread, on the same subject;
"I did look into a links in your Gateway article, it linked to revolver, which tends to get the story mostly correct.

View attachment 729293

Unfortunately, there was not a whole lot in the revolver story about Ukraine or DNC corruption, except a few links at the beginning. Those were better.

Oops. Sam Bankman-Fried’s implosion took down Democrats’ second-biggest donor with it as the party gears up to regulate crypto​

FTX Collapse: Bankman-Fried and His Ties to Democrats​

Sam Bankman-Fried attempted to gain politicial clout by making donations among Democrats who now want an investigation into his company.

Sam Bankman-Fried tries to explain himself​

The fallen crypto CEO on what went wrong, why he did what he did, and what lies he told along the way.

While I agree that the narrative right now being pushed by the right, that Ukraine has anything to do with this, might be a conspiracy, as I have not see evidence of that? OTH, the left is trying to dismiss the embezzling angle, and I think that might be a bit too quick on that one. There does seem to be a lot of circumstantial evidence to support the narrative that a lot of folks money was taken, without their consent, and given to powerful people to spend towards elections.

Megadonor no more: Sam Bankman-Fried spent his way into the good graces of Washington then lost it all​

Crypto industry executives spend millions on political contributions as Washington weighs industry regulations​

This is a developing story, and it would not surprise me if the MSM, corporate cartel, does its best to suppress the narrative and truth on this one.

There is also that famous interview from the "Wolf of WallStreet," making the rounds, commenting on FTX;

Wolf of Wall Street’ Jordan Belfort: Tether Is a Scam​

So what is the upshot? Yes, the right can't PROVE that this narrative is correct, any more than you can prove it is a hoax. If the DNC would have just acceded to Rand Paul's demands, gee, all this shit would have been avoided, wouldn't it? They sure have made themselves look suspicious as hell, and NOW? They only have themselves to blame, don't they?

I wish your attitude was contagious.

I see no one here that fits that description except members of the Left wing. There proof is denial of evidence by the people involved in the crimes. Tacitly, or not, it is all they got.

So, people denying the existence of Santa Clause is proof that he exist?

You don't get it. Both Democrats and Republicans are representatives of the bourgeoisie, so taking money for them is their natural state.
Silly commie, that's just another word for middle class.

Forum List

Back