🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Fake Lords 300+. Not Spartans! PA Supreme Court orders release of 300+ predator PRIEST NAMES!

Dig your hole of stupidity further.
Atheism requires a faith.

the·ism
ˈTHēˌizəm/
noun
  1. belief in the existence of a god or gods, especially belief in one god as creator of the universe, intervening in it and sustaining a personal relation to his creatures.
a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst/

noun

• a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.
      "he is a committed atheist"
What's the difference between: faith, belief?
Belief is something one hold in his mind as true with or without proof. It has a general meaning. Faith is something one hold in his mind and soul to be true and believed as true.

No faith, belief is required. Make your god, who is WELL known to be a genocidal murderer show his face to me LIVE IN PUBLIC!
If that can't happen. Religion and Atheism are made up words
of man you required to try to justify your Moronic Insane Gullibility in this matter.

Atheism: The “No-God” Religion LOL! FFS!?
NO FAITH REQUIRED.
Simple facts there are no lords or gods
and religions are made up by grifter Con-man scammers to take
your stuff by making you feel your not worthy or it costs lots of money
to get into that Fake heaven they pimp for that money. Or you will be sent to hell..

God loving gullible morons have been falling for this BS
for over 4500 years I think.

Wait... Wait I'm getting a message here. FFS! It's your god. WTF?
He telling me to tell
you to send all your money and family members
money to PayPal acct. NOW.
@ [email protected]

What a waste of semantic verbiage.
No one is telling you what to believe but you have no problem proselytizing your atheism.
Hypocrite.

More godly love DOPer spews. I'm not atheist or anythang. So I can't play in your religious cesspools.
Then you’re agnostic. That’s completely different from atheism.

You base your analogy on a presumption that requires a belief.
You still don’t understand.

oh, I understand perfectly.

If you raised children in a way where they never heard of a God, would they have a belief?

Of course not.
Once they came of an age where they recognized their existence. It’s often called the age of reason.
If they don’t get to that point on their own then they have a learning disability.
Humans are the only species who recognize their own mortality.

There is no more evidence of no god than there is that there is a god. That’s why both require faith.
Most applicable morals are a result of theology.

Um... no. If you raised a child and never told her fairy tales about a magic man in the sky, they would just assume that's how the universe works.

Theology isn't about morals, it's about control.

Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair color.
or Not collecting stamps is a hobby
or "Off" is a TV channel.

The fact your fake god never shows its cowardly, baby murdering and planning all their deaths
FACE. To be honored in person.
The made-up POS is claimed Seen by some 35 people in the bibles. And does being seen by Jesus in a mirror
or not count?

Facts require no 'belief. 35 or 36 of the above made up peoples made the
POS up. You worship lies, is all you do.

AS GODS ARE NEVER SEEN..All of them, forever in the past, today or the future.

But for like the 400 plus peoples claiming to be gods living now.

Last edited:
There is no more evidence of no god than there is that there is a god. That’s why both require faith.

Um... no. If you raised a child and never told her fairy tales about a magic man in the sky, they would just assume that's how the universe works.

The fact your fake god never shows its cowardly, baby murdering and planning all their deaths
The made-up POS is claimed Seen by some 35 people in the bibles. And does being seen by Jesus in a mirror
or not count?

Why so rude? No one seems to be getting on you like that you for your atheism.

or not count?

Atheism is meaningless to me.
Facts can be rude. And for the morons that think gods exist,
is downright insulting. Try to break free, others are here to help.

btw: The so-called Nation of your god, called Vatican City has a population of 1000. Seems this National
has been ID to have these 300 plus pedo's And some 675 PLUS MORE named before, in
the last 12 years as very young child predators.

Can you explain why the lords' holy nation is 90% full of kid pedo rapist?
Other than its gods' plans for these kids to suffer.

Last edited:
Once they came of an age where they recognized their existence. It’s often called the age of reason.
If they don’t get to that point on their own then they have a learning disability.

Okay, but recognizing mortality is not religion, buddy.

A lot of religions don't even have an afterlife.

Okay, but recognizing mortality is not religion, buddy.

A lot of religions don't even have an afterlife.
I'm looking forward to being burned. I rather not be eaten by worms.
There is no afterlife. Just the simple truths about of our short life. So Deal with these FACTS!
But I love humankind (Medicines) may get me more days of life. As there are no gods.

Last edited:
There is no afterlife. Just the simple truths about of our short life. So Deal with these FACTS!
But I love humankind (Medicines) may get me more days of life. As there are no gods.

I was thinking of having my Coffin spring loaded so my corpse sits up when some future archeologist opens it. Just imagine future Indiana Jones opens it up and my corpse springs up at him... it would be hilarious.

But you are right... no God.

or not count?

btw: The so-called Nation of your god, called Vatican City has a population of 1000. Seems this National
has been ID to have these 300 plus pedo's And some 675 PLUS MORE named before, in

You have the tolerance level of a Muslim terrorist.

or not count?

You have the tolerance level of a Muslim terrorist.
Typical godly lovers WEAK response. You're better than that, we can hope?

I was thinking of having my Coffin spring loaded so my corpse sits up when some future archeologist opens it. Just imagine future Indiana Jones opens it up and my corpse springs up at him... it would be hilarious.

But you are right... no God.
Thanks, I will order my urn to be pressurized to 5000 psi! That will show
these archeologists. Maybe fill it with explosive to air gas as well.
I love to make a statement.
twirl.gif

Last edited:
It would be helpful if more Christians admitted how fucking horrifically awful this is instead of trying to change the subject.

I know how popular the deflect/pivot/attack strategy is for ideologues of all stripes, but shit doesn't get much worse than this.

It would be helpful if more Christians admitted how fucking horrifically awful this is instead of trying to change the subject.

I know how popular the deflect/pivot/attack strategy is for ideologues of all stripes, but shit doesn't get much worse than this.

OH, Stormy, they can't admit that this is horrible. That would be admitting that their God let their children be molested by his agents on earth. So they kind of have to deflect and deny.

Because the alternative is too horrible to contemplate for them.

Are you saying this thread is fucking horrifically awful speaking about this batch of 300+ godly
leadership of pedo's?
I SAY, Facts Matter, Truths hurts.
Or
The Fake Lords 300+ Young ass raping cult leaders are fucking horrifically awful.
And the supporters of them!?

Are you saying this thread is fucking horrifically awful speaking about this batch of 300+?
I SAY Facts Matter Truth hurts.
Or
The Fake Lords 300+ Young ass raping cult leaders are fucking horrifically awful.
And the supporters of them!
No.

OH, Stormy, they can't admit that this is horrible. That would be admitting that their God let their children be molested by his agents on earth. So they kind of have to deflect and deny.

Because the alternative is too horrible to contemplate for them.

FFS!? WTF! Thier lord/gods plans all this virgin ASS raping.
As the lord/gods plans the victims and the pedos lives.
In this case to be fully impactful and gooey wet.

FFS!? WTF! Thier lord/gods plans all this virgin ASS raping.
As the lord/gods plans the victims and the pedos lives.
In this case to be fully impactful and gooey wet.

Actually, this gets into the weeds of predestination. Catholic doctrine is that we choose sin. God may know what we are going to do, but it's still our choice.

Now, what makes the RCC messed up is that back in the middle ages, they insisted on a celibate clergy so that they could keep control of the land (no heirs to leave property to). There's really no good reason for a "celibate" clergy today.

Forum List

Back