The fall of Trumpism continues

The fall of Trumpism continues. Pence contradicts Trump in speech at the Federalist society. More and more conservatives and Republicans are pulling away from Trumpism.

Evil is always difficult to eliminate but it will be neutralized. Only the dumbest of the dumb and the evilist of the evil will be left supporting Trumpism.

Nobody's following Pence. Personally, I don't dislike the guy, but he's irrelevant. You only care because he's not 100% in lockstep with your greatest nightmare

There is unlikely to ever be a coherent thread proclaiming “the fall of Bidenism” since there is nothing “new” in the meandering and addled and often contradictory liberal “policies” of the current Administration.

Besides, in order to “fall,” Brandon’s policies would first have to rise. But Brandon started-off on the canvas and he couldn’t even get up for the first round.

True. The question is… Where are they going? They’re not going to the “mainstream” Republican Party. Their rent of thst group is what allowed Trump to come to power in the first place.
The mainstream Republicans are trying to rid themselves of the worst Trumpists. They are like dog shit on your shoe. It is hard to get rid of without ruining your shoes. You be dog shit on the sole of the Republican shoe.

Correct. And that's exactly what happened in 2020.

EkgTiGL.jpg
Except that never happened. Trump got 74 million votes xiden we still have no clue the actual count, my guess is less than 60 million. Shit, obammy didn’t get that amount. And you want someone to think that xiden had more voting popularity than obammy. Hahaha haha

The mainstream Republicans are trying to rid themselves of the worst Trumpists. They are like dog shit on your shoe. It is hard to get rid of without ruining your shoes. You be dog shit on the sole of the Republican shoe.
Ultra-Conservatives, Traditionalists and the Far Right are all that give the Republicans any chance to win a National election

You got it backwards. Some Republicans have exposed themselves as RINOs. Trump is correct in pointing out these RINOs should be voted out.

Must have been a hell of a BJ if it caused an American president to commit perjury.

Oops.
As opposed to extorting a foreign power to dig up dirt on your political rival?
Or maybe fomenting an insurrection to overturn the results of a free and fair election that you lost?

Like that?
But sure. Lying about a BJ in the Oval Office is so the same thing. :auiqs.jpg:

Only miscreants, malcontents, and abject losers, like liberals, homo's, and democrats; which are basically the same thing.
They hate Trump because he loves America and puts it first, and believes in the Constitution. ... :cool-45:
Trump loves America so much that at every hate rally he stars in he does nothing but degrade & bitch about the U.S. Why that son of a bitch hasen't left this Country is beyond me.

Must have something to do with money.

Evil is always difficult to eliminate but it will be neutralized. Only the dumbest of the dumb and the evilist of the evil will be left supporting Trumpism.
True.

The problem is that there will still be a significant number of those who continue to support Trump – that’s a significant amount of evil.

Trump loves America so much that at every hate rally he stars in he does nothing but degrade & bitch about the U.S. Why that son of a bitch hasen't left this Country is beyond me.

Must have something to do with money.
Here, here Clipper. I agree. Trump is the most disgusting human being I have ever been exposed to. What is beyond belief are the individuals that support him. The vast majority of Trump supporters are, not even close, to being as disgusting as Trump. They are the stupidest people I have ever been exposed to.

Here, here Clipper. I agree. Trump is the most disgusting human being I have ever been exposed to. What is beyond belief are the individuals that support him. The vast majority of Trump supporters are, not even close, to being as disgusting as Trump. They are the stupidest people I have ever been exposed to.
Trump "loves" this country so much that he calls the election that he got his ass beat in rigged because that shitbag can't stand the fact that he lost.

Trump will blow this Country up out of pure spite because voter's threw his ass out after one term. They don't come any lower then him.

Forum List

Back