The fallacy of black unwed births

Fucking lol. If more whites are shot than black, and rates don't matter, then what the fuck is up with BLM?

And herein lies the hypocrisy.

Yep. According to you, rates don't matter.

until they do.

Wrong. I used that as an example of how rates only matter to you to use as an excuse to deny white failure.

Let me get this straight...

Black murder rates don't matter, because more white people commit murder.

More white people are shot by police than blacks, but it's the black rate that matters.

And whites are the hypocrites?

Actually, there are more murders committed by blacks.

Whites commit the most crimes.

Emily they only use the argument of proportion to suit the need to claim white supremacy. There are a lot of things we face disproportionately these people will call excuses. So please stop trying to explain to me their side. All you do is justify their racism when you do this. You are not helping anyone by doing this.

So let me provide you an example. There are more whites who get shot by police. Yet by rate more blacks do. When we argue about that, rate is not considered. So it's apparent what's going on. You can participate in the white racism here or you can oppose it, there is no middle ground.

Fucking lol. If more whites are shot than black, and rates don't matter, then what the fuck is up with BLM?

HIs stupidity is beyond belief.

I'm far smarter than you.

I understand why 500k babies is a far bigger number for the Black community, than 600k is for a community approximately FIVE times larger.

YOu don't.

until they do.

Wrong. I used that as an example of how rates only matter to you to use as an excuse to deny white failure.

More white people are shot by police than blacks, but it's the black rate that matters.

I heard they speed a lot and get plenty of parking tickets. That totally makes them equally as stupid and violent as negroes, who commit murder at a higher rate.

You've lived your life making dishonest statistical analysis. I did flat earth you and that's because its true. Now I've said to you what I am going to about this matter. You've been shown your error and just because you don't like what you see doesn't make what was done dishonest. You can post in bold at font size 6 all you want but your standing on that 70 percent does not reflect anything that really has any meaning but the perpetuation of a white belief in moral superiority.

My God, you actually started this mess? You really are serious about your not understanding the importance of PROPORTIONS and RATES, as opposed to absolute numbers.

Incredible. I did not believe you were honestly this stupid.

But you have convinced me.

I'm not even going to begin wasting my time with an idiot who declares there is a national policy of racial discrirnination against whites but can't show he policies.

How many points is black skin worth for you in Ivy League admissions?

None. How many points has white skin been worth in America since 1776?

1. I've shown you documented and peer reviewed academic studies that showed that having black skin was equal to 230 sat points. YOu just lied.

2. I'm sure in 1776 it was worth a lot. Today, it is a penalty as you are competing against minorities that get skin based bonuses.

Being white has never been a penalty as all statistics show. Your "peer reviewed" study showed that whites were he majority of students admitted at one Ivy League school. That is no evidence if a national policy of racial discrimination against whites. Whites continue getting skin based bonuses.

My God, you actually started this mess? You really are serious about your not understanding the importance of PROPORTIONS and RATES, as opposed to absolute numbers.

Incredible. I did not believe you were honestly this stupid.

But you have convinced me.

I'm not even going to begin wasting my time with an idiot who declares there is a national policy of racial discrirnination against whites but can't show he policies.

1. I've shown you documented and peer reviewed academic studies that showed that having black skin was equal to 230 sat points. YOu just lied.

2. I'm sure in 1776 it was worth a lot. Today, it is a penalty as you are competing against minorities that get skin based bonuses.

Being white has never been a penalty as all statistics show. Your "peer reviewed" study showed that whites were he majority of students admitted at one Ivy League school. That is no evidence if a national policy of racial discrimination against whites. Whites continue getting skin based bonuses.

Being a majority does not mean that they are not still underrepresented considering the merits of the students who applied.

The bonus for black/brown skin is a fact. The lack of a bonus for white skin is a fact. You have had the peer reviewed academic study documenting these hard numbers rubbed in your face many times.

Your denial is either sheer stupidity or sheer dishonesty.

Emily they only use the argument of proportion to suit the need to claim white supremacy. There are a lot of things we face disproportionately these people will call excuses. So please stop trying to explain to me their side. All you do is justify their racism when you do this. You are not helping anyone by doing this.

So let me provide you an example. There are more whites who get shot by police. Yet by rate more blacks do. When we argue about that, rate is not considered. So it's apparent what's going on. You can participate in the white racism here or you can oppose it, there is no middle ground.

I understand why 500k babies is a far bigger number for the Black community, than 600k is for a community approximately FIVE times larger.

YOu don't.

Now you apparently don't. 593,000 were the total number of babies born in the black community. Whites had just more than 621,000 unwed births. Your claim of whites having 5 times the population is an excuse for every failure whites have.

YOu don't.

Now you apparently don't. 593,000 were the total number of babies born in the black community. Whites had just more than 621,000 unwed births. Your claim of whites having 5 times the population is an excuse for every failure whites have.

415k is a bigger number, proportionally speaking than 600k.

Whites do have 5 times the population. That is not a "Claim", it is a fact.

I excuse nothing. The far smaller percentage of white illegitimate births are still a large problem for the White community and I want to address them even more than I do want to address the black ones.

Your lack of math is still funny.

Being a majority does not mean that they are not still underrepresented considering the merits of the students who applied.

The bonus for black/brown skin is a fact. The lack of a bonus for white skin is a fact. You have had the peer reviewed academic study documenting these hard numbers rubbed in your face many times.

There has ben and continues to be points given for white skin. Your refusal to understand that is dishonesty. Merit h as never been the top consideration for shit in this nation. So once again we are here arguing a situation where whites here have determined to use one thing to argue when that one thing has never been the sole consideration of merit.

There has ben and continues to be points given for white skin. Your refusal to understand that is dishonesty. Merit h as never been the top consideration for shit in this nation. So once again we are here arguing a situation where whites here have determined to use one thing to argue when that one thing has never been the sole consideration of merit.

No, there is not. The hard data has been rubbed in your face repeatedly. Stop your lying.

YOu don't.

I excuse nothing. The far smaller percentage of white illegitimate births are still a large problem for the White community and I want to address them even more than I do want to address the black ones.

That's all you are doing here. Making excuses for white failure. That's always going to be your out. We commit more crime because there are 5 times more of us. We had more unwed births because there are 5 times more of us. We commit more rapes because there at 5 times more of us. Like that justifies the high crime numbers of whites. It is an excuse and nothing else.

No, there is not. The hard data has been rubbed in your face repeatedly. Stop your lying.

LOL! Whites have got points for being white since 1776. That's what the hard data shows.

YOu don't.

That's all you are doing here. Making excuses for white failure. That's always going to be your out. We commit more crime because there are 5 times more of us. We had more unwed births because there are 5 times more of us. We commit more rapes because there at 5 times more of us. Like that justifies the high crime numbers of whites. It is an excuse and nothing else.

You misunderstand my intent.

It is never my intent to excuse white crime or illegitimacy. I merely point out the relevance of RATES, to show how high rates of illegitimacy (in the black community) tracks with high rates of violent crime, or drug use, or poor education outcome, ect ect ect, (in the black community)

To show that illegitimacy is the primary CAUSE of these social dysfunctions.

Thus we can see what we have to do to reduce the rates of these negative outcomes for everyone.

Though of course, blacks, suffering more, would disproportionately benefit.

LOL! Whites have got points for being white since 1776. That's what the hard data shows.

It's funny how you say that, and you don't realize that all you did there was reveal that you don't even know what the words you use, mean, let along anything about the actual issue.

until they do.

Not the most murders or robberies.
But if you want to say whites commit the most crimes besides those then yes, you're right.

I started this thread because I'm tired of the stereotypes of those like me based on that one statistic. If blacks born back mothers were 72 percent of all babies born, then we have a problem. Because unwed babies have nothing to do with the problems in the black community. And when you talk abut poverty, we had 55 percent poverty when our unwed marriage rate was acceptable to whites. Now we have a 25 percent rate. While that is a problem it's not because if unwed mothers.

People site illegitimacy and the lack of male role models as a possible explanation for the astronomically high black crime rate are doing you guys a favor, you do realize that....right?

Most black people don't say that. Which is all that really matters. And there is no astronomically high crime in the lack community. These are the kinds of false uses of statistics I'm talking about.

Your personal anecdotes about what black people do and say is completely irrelevant.

The statistics do not lie. They're not up for debate.

Unless you want people to start considering other, more immutable reasons to explain black crime rates than illegitimacy then you should start listening to reason.

My personal opinion, anecdotes and everything else about what black people do or say is more important to issues pertaining to the black community than anything you will ever say. The information you present lie. And I don't give a fuck what you consider. I know why black crime exists, your ass is guessing. Crime in the white community is more and the numbers show . I don't have to divide by 100,000 every time to make a make up a dumb fuck, racist claim. Get it boy? I'm not going to listen to you. Never, ,Ever. You have nothing to offer but ignorance. I will continue showing that what you say is a lie made up by a dumb white dude suffering from psychosis.
LOL denying basic math is a sure winner. The FBI crime stats show that Blacks commit much more crime then whites it is so bad that murders actually committed by blacks account for more then even whites and whites are 5 times as numerous. Look STUPID in order to be even whites need to commit 5 times as much as blacks because there are 5 times as many of them, that is basic irrefutable math not even your stupidity can change that.

I started this thread because I'm tired of the stereotypes of those like me based on that one statistic. If blacks born back mothers were 72 percent of all babies born, then we have a problem. Because unwed babies have nothing to do with the problems in the black community. And when you talk abut poverty, we had 55 percent poverty when our unwed marriage rate was acceptable to whites. Now we have a 25 percent rate. While that is a problem it's not because if unwed mothers.

People site illegitimacy and the lack of male role models as a possible explanation for the astronomically high black crime rate are doing you guys a favor, you do realize that....right?

Most black people don't say that. Which is all that really matters. And there is no astronomically high crime in the lack community. These are the kinds of false uses of statistics I'm talking about.

Your personal anecdotes about what black people do and say is completely irrelevant.

The statistics do not lie. They're not up for debate.

Unless you want people to start considering other, more immutable reasons to explain black crime rates than illegitimacy then you should start listening to reason.

My personal opinion, anecdotes and everything else about what black people do or say is more important to issues pertaining to the black community than anything you will ever say. The information you present lie. And I don't give a fuck what you consider. I know why black crime exists, your ass is guessing. Crime in the white community is more and the numbers show . I don't have to divide by 100,000 every time to make a make up a dumb fuck, racist claim. Get it boy? I'm not going to listen to you. Never, ,Ever. You have nothing to offer but ignorance. I will continue showing that what you say is a lie made up by a dumb white dude suffering from psychosis.
LOL denying basic math is a sure winner. The FBI crime stats show that Blacks commit much more crime then whites it is so bad that murders actually committed by blacks account for more then even whites and whites are 5 times as numerous. Look STUPID in order to be even whites need to commit 5 times as much as blacks because there are 5 times as many of them, that is basic irrefutable math not even your stupidity can change that.

The fact that he would start this thread convinces me that he is really just this stupid.

Before, I was pretty sure he was just lying. But now...

After the hundredth time of asking for supporting evidence and reading utterly retarded crap from them (see my signature), yes!

If you are incapable of posting on a message board without using terms like "Apefreaka" or "shitskin," regardless of how many posts someone has made without supporting evidence, you have a problem. ;)

Those "terms" are typically found on Neo Nazi and Aryan Supremacist websites, which this site is not much different from.

Since Stormfront has been shut down,
it appears that a considerable number of it's members have found their way here.
Stormfront - White Nationalist Community <meta name="sitelock-site-verification" content="3053" />

Doesn't seem "shut down" to me.

It was at one point. But since you are obviously far more informed than I am regarding them, you may be right.
I am right. They were down while changing service providers, so any members of that site would have left a while ago since the site went up again.

So, you're right. Good for you. I am not an authority on Stormfront nor do I care what its sheep have to say.

If you are incapable of posting on a message board without using terms like "Apefreaka" or "shitskin," regardless of how many posts someone has made without supporting evidence, you have a problem. ;)

Those "terms" are typically found on Neo Nazi and Aryan Supremacist websites, which this site is not much different from.

it appears that a considerable number of it's members have found their way here.
Stormfront - White Nationalist Community <meta name="sitelock-site-verification" content="3053" />

It was at one point. But since you are obviously far more informed than I am regarding them, you may be right.
I am right. They were down while changing service providers, so any members of that site would have left a while ago since the site went up again.

So, you're right. Good for you. I am not an authority on Stormfront nor do I care what its sheep have to say.
I read them a few times. They sound like decent folks.

I read them a few times. They sound like decent folks.

Yes. I am certain that they are just like you.

YOu don't.

You misunderstand my intent.

It is never my intent to excuse white crime or illegitimacy. I merely point out the relevance of RATES, to show how high rates of illegitimacy (in the black community) tracks with high rates of violent crime, or drug use, or poor education outcome, ect ect ect, (in the black community)

To show that illegitimacy is the primary CAUSE of these social dysfunctions.

Thus we can see what we have to do to reduce the rates of these negative outcomes for everyone.

Though of course, blacks, suffering more, would disproportionately benefit.

Well the thing here is that illegitimacy is not the primary cause of any dysfunction in the black community. White racism is.

Forum List

Back