The Fallacy of Race

Texas will again lift it's head and stand among the nations. It ought to do so, for no country upon the globe can compare with it in natural bull shit..

There's streets in Houston you wouldn't walk down at night and survive. You can talk as brave as you want but your only fooling yourself.

There are high-crime areas in every big city. Pussies like Friendless are afraid of skin color. Now you be sure to get inside and bolt all 25 locks on your doors and windows before the street lights come on, precious. That way you can feel a little more secure.

Prove that he's afraid of skin color.

Read his posts sometime, idiot.

There's streets in Houston you wouldn't walk down at night and survive. You can talk as brave as you want but your only fooling yourself.

There are high-crime areas in every big city. Pussies like Friendless are afraid of skin color. Now you be sure to get inside and bolt all 25 locks on your doors and windows before the street lights come on, precious. That way you can feel a little more secure.

Prove that he's afraid of skin color. Just you saying so doesn't make it true.

Come on down to Houston this weekend and I'll show you some streets you can walk down after midnight.

If I ever have the pleasure of finding myself in Houston, I'd be happy to. I could show you a few streets in Bridgeport, CT - for example - I imagine someone like YOU would be afraid to walk down. But then, I imagine someone like YOU would be afraid to walk past a kindergarten at noon. Pathetic.

Texas is an economic powerhouse creating more jobs than all the other stats combined!

Perry said: "Over the last 10 years, Texas created 33 percent of the net new jobs nationwide." That conclusion is supported by comparing state-by-state job gain estimates and a separate calculation of net job gains nationally, both by the federal government. This might be an imperfect way to explore this facet, but there also don't appear to be better approaches.

We rate the claim as True.
PolitiFact Texas | Rick Perry says Texas accounted for 33 percent of nation's net job gains over the past decade

---------

33 percent is impressive. It is not greater than 50 percent.

There would be no rock and roll without them.

All they're good for is popular songs. I would rather not have rock and roll and also not have the enormous expense of black crime and of the criminal justice system necessary to control those people. It would be nice to be able to take a walk downtown after dark without worrying about being mugged, robbed at gunpoint, or murdered by someone who looks like one of these two:

Full blown racist^

A racist is one who tells the truth about blacks. The truth is that the race is intrinsically inferior and inherently violent and criminal. Until the Second World War that was commonly understood, and publicly stated. Since then it has become dangerous to tell the truth. Nevertheless, anyone who has the misfortune to come into contact with many blacks knows what most of them are like.

The Negro race is a blight to civilization and a curse to any country that has a large black population. The United States would be a far better country without them. They would be lost without whites. They could not possible maintain this country without us.

Last edited:
The United States would be a far, far, far better country without idiotic cowards like friendless there stinking up the place with their own personal failure.

Come on down to Houston this weekend and I'll show you some streets you can walk down after midnight.

If I ever have the pleasure of finding myself in Houston, I'd be happy to. I could show you a few streets in Bridgeport, CT - for example - I imagine someone like YOU would be afraid to walk down. But then, I imagine someone like YOU would be afraid to walk past a kindergarten at noon. Pathetic.

Insults. That's all you have. That's all you ever have. Pathetic indeed.

Insults. That's all you have.

No, my comments specifically and sufficiently addressed your 'invitation.' Try reading more carefully, moron.

Swimming down that river in Egypt in the hopes that it will wash the egg off your face, moron?

You made a claim you couldn't prove and you call me a moron?

Grow up.

I DID prove it, moron.

Pay attention.

Nope you said almost everyday , and then offered up what about five days worth? And you said they represent white culture, as if all whites are of the same culture when in fact there cultures among whites are diverse. Then you ignore the fact that the cultures you offered up in your links are not exclusive to whites.

In other words, you failed.

According to the author of this book there is no such thing as a race.

Here is the full text of the best book I have ever read on the subject of ,so called, race.

[/I"]THE IDEA OF "RACE" represents one of the greatest errors,
if not the greatest error, of our time, and the most
tragic. What "race" is everyone seems to know, and is
only too eager to tell. All but a very few individuals take it
completely for granted that scientists have established the
"facts" about "race" and that they have long ago recognized
and classified the "races" of mankind. Scientists do little to
discourage this view, and, indeed, many of them are quite as
deluded as most laymen are about the subject. It is not diffi-
cult to see, therefore, why most of us continue to believe that
"race" really corresponds to something which exists. As Hog-
ben has remarked: "Geneticists believe that anthropologists
have decided what a race is. Ethnologists assume that their
classifications embody principles which genetic science has
proved correct. Politicians believe that their prejudices have
the sanction of genetic laws and the findings of physical anthro-
pology to sustain them." l Actually, none of them have any
grounds, but those which spri"
Full text of "Mans Most Dangerous"

And yet you leftists spend most of your time and energy recreating the Salem witch trials whilst substituting the word "racist" for the word "witch."

Funny dat....

Insults. That's all you have.

No, my comments specifically and sufficiently addressed your 'invitation.' Try reading more carefully, moron.

More insults. Once again you proved me right.

Forum List

Back