The Fallacy of Race

Racist propaganda.

The following excerpt is from "Winning Through Enlightenment", by Dr. Ron Smothermon, on racism:

"Let's not mess around. Let's take on a biggy right now. Mankind has played a cruel joke on itself by exercising the ability to adapt skin color to climatic conditions. There are certain areas of the world where the intensity of sun exposure rendens survival difficult for white-skinned people...

etc., etc., etc., blah blah blah.

That blast of hot air, which you did not even compose yourself, did not in any way refute my argument. Race is a useful biological category. The races differ in average ability levels and behavior. Blacks have always been characterized by stupidity, crime, and sexual irresponsibility. This is true wherever they have lived.

Whites would be better off without them. They would be lost without us. They have never created a viable society on their own. They have never been able to maintain one when it was given to them.
There would be no rock and roll without them.

All they're good for is popular songs. I would rather not have rock and roll and also not have the enormous expense of black crime and of the criminal justice system necessary to control those people. It would be nice to be able to take a walk downtown after dark without worrying about being mugged, robbed at gunpoint, or murdered by someone who looks like one of these two:

Attachments

• $Homo Africanus.JPG
    $Homo Africanus.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 79
  • $HomoHeidelbergensis.jpg
    $HomoHeidelbergensis.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 99
That blast of hot air, which you did not even compose yourself, did not in any way refute my argument. Race is a useful biological category. The races differ in average ability levels and behavior. Blacks have always been characterized by stupidity, crime, and sexual irresponsibility. This is true wherever they have lived.

Whites would be better off without them. They would be lost without us. They have never created a viable society on their own. They have never been able to maintain one when it was given to them.

All they're good for is popular songs. I would rather not have rock and roll and also not have the enormous expense of black crime and of the criminal justice system necessary to control those people. It would be nice to be able to take a walk downtown after dark without worrying about being mugged, robbed at gunpoint, or murdered by someone who looks like one of these two:

What would be really nice for YOU is if YOU weren't such a cowardly little pussy that you're afraid to walk around if there is anyone nearby who looks superficially different than you.

What would be really nice for YOU is if YOU weren't such a cowardly little pussy that you're afraid to walk around if there is anyone nearby who looks superficially different than you.

There's streets in Houston you wouldn't walk down at night and survive. You can talk as brave as you want but your only fooling yourself.

Immigrants who came to America from those countries weren't enslaved, oppressed, excluded, and discriminated against based on their skin color. They weren't brought here in the millions against their will and then controlled in such a manner that it would be extremely difficult, within a few generations of such treatment, to even know what specific country their forebears were originally from. The immigrants from those countries weren't classified - and subsequently oppressed (later to be referred in democrat doublespeak as "aided") - all as one group identified by a skin color. But the indigenous peoples of those countries have largely been 'white,' just as there are and have long been 'white' people who live and/or are citizens of various countries in Africa.

Is this getting through to you yet?

Last edited:

There's streets in Houston you wouldn't walk down at night and survive. You can talk as brave as you want but your only fooling yourself.

There are high-crime areas in every big city. Pussies like Friendless are afraid of skin color. Now you be sure to get inside and bolt all 25 locks on your doors and windows before the street lights come on, precious. That way you can feel a little more secure.

There are high-crime areas in every big city. Pussies like Friendless are afraid of skin color. Now you be sure to get inside and bolt all 25 locks on your doors and windows before the street lights come on, precious. That way you can feel a little more secure.

Prove that he's afraid of skin color. Just you saying so doesn't make it true.

Come on down to Houston this weekend and I'll show you some streets you can walk down after midnight. That is, if you're not a pussy.

Full blown racist^

Forum List

Back