The Fallacy of Race

All of our inventions and methods would take up every month of the year ;)

Do blacks even need a whole month? There's MLK, Reggie Jackson and Mohammed Ali. And we probably shouldn't be counting the peeps still living, that's not really history yet. That must be one long month.

Last edited:

Do blacks even need a whole month? There's MLK, Reggie Jackson and Mohammed Ali. And we probably shouldn't be counting the peeps still living, that's not really history yet. That must be one long month.

If that's all you know then you have just displayed your ignorance.

Yeah, hmm, like you peckerwoods don't.

No they don't. You have evidence that suggest otherwise?

Please present it.

Oh and BTW where were you incarcerated?

Read the race forum.

I was incarcerated at the internet star of the universe facility.

In other words you have no evidence.

And I should have known asking you a direct question would lead to an asinine answer.

Tell me, do you ever get tired of being stupid? Does it take much effort or does it just come naturally?

Please present it.

Read the race forum.

And I should have known asking you a direct question would lead to an asinine answer.

Tell me, do you ever get tired of being stupid? Does it take much effort or does it just come naturally?

You have absolutely no reading comprehension.

However, you do make my day, punk.:lol:

Multiracial/Biracial | The Half-Jewish Network: Welcoming Adult Children & Grandchildren of Intermarriage
SOME JEWISH COMMUNITIES UNWELCOMING

But in the last few centuries, as their communities have come into closer contact with the Ashkenazi Jews (white Jews of northern Europe and America) — and the Sephardic Jews (Jews descended from Spanish, Italian, and Arabic communities) - and as more of them have been born to intermarried white Jewish parents and people of color — or been adopted by white Jewish families — as many of them have made aliyah to Israel — biracial and mixed heritage people who are also half-Jewish, and Jews of color have had to deal with a lot of racism and ethnocentrism from the some of the Ashkenazi and some of the Sephardic Jewish communities in the Diaspora (outside of Israel) and in Israel.

Many biracial/multiracial half-Jewish people live in their Christian, Buddhist or other faith-based or secular cultures rather than living as Jews because of the Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jewish communities’ rejecting attitudes.

Current DNA studies indicate that many white Jews had Middle Eastern ancestors, who migrated to Europe and other parts of the world. Some white Jews identify loosely as “Semites” or “people of color.”
ISRAEL

It is a myth that Israelis a happy melting pot of Jewish nationalities. The Yemenite Jews have experienced a certain amount of prejudice, due being “darker” than many other Israelis, ever since their arrival in Israel in 1949.

The black Ethiopian Jews have experienced enormous social, economic and religious discrimination in Israel since they began arriving in Israelin late numbers in the 1980s, and their societal problems in Israel are analogous to those of African-Americans in the United States.

While American Jews gave generous financial and leadership support to the aliyah of the Ethiopian Jews to Israel, and frequently supplied assistance to Ethiopian Jews in Ethiopia and Israel, American and European white Jewish communities have, until recently, often been unwelcoming to Jews of color, including half-Jewish people of mixed heritage.

Things are so bad in Israel for the Ethiopian Jews that their leaders have recently asked for the passage of affirmative action laws to protect the Ethiopian Jews of Israel, stating that decades of attempted integration efforts have failed, due to Israeli society’s racism.

Last edited:
Read the race forum.

I read and comprehend fine. I asked you a simple question and made a simple request and you failed on both counts.

"punk" is that another word you learned in prison while servicing your betters?

If that's all you know then you have just displayed your ignorance.

Ok, throw me a few names: Kunta Kinte, Jack Johnston and anyone else?

Please present it.

Read the race forum.

When I want to act stupid, I imitate you.

I read and comprehend fine. I asked you a simple question and made a simple request and you failed on both counts.

No, it's a word I learned in texas cause it's full of punks like you.

What's up with Black History Month? Could you imagine the response if someone held a White History Month? :eek:

Every month is white history month.

That is because we make the important history.

The history of blacks is the history of being oppressed, and of not being able to do anything well but athletics and popular songs.

No, it's a word I learned in texas cause it's full of punks like you.

You obviously have never been to Texas.

Lived in
Brownsville, Freeport, Galveston, Corpus Christie, and the best town in texas, Aransas Pass, Texas.

Forum List

Back