The far left thinks criticism of blm is racist

There is a conversation to be had. I’m making points and you’re just not responding to them. The far right doesn’t really exist anymore they’re canceled. Again people like David Duke and similar are all canceled on social media.

You’re not responding to key points like a black anchor Van Jones on CNN openly saying all white people have a virus and he doesn’t get fired for it.

There are no examples of hundreds of different riots by white people rampaging going nuts. There are hundreds of examples of BLM riots since 2020 including pro BLM white people and Black people terrorizing cities terrorizing innocent people.

The far-right certainly still exists.
In Europe, much more liberal than the US, the far-right exists and we can prove it.

In Germany the NDP got 0.14% of the vote. Not much, 1,000 votes. They got 0.4% in 2017, 1.3% in 2013.

Clearly there's a far right in Germany. They've tried to outlaw the party, but they've failed. Also there was a coup attempt in Germany.

"The group of far-right and ex-military figures are said to have prepared for a "Day X" to storm the Reichstag parliament building and seize power."

France has Le Pen,

She got 18.68% of the votes, I'm not saying everyone who voted for her is far right, but the party certainly runs on certain far right policies.

To say the US doesn't have any far-right, when Europe does, is ridiculous.

The KKK has an estimated 6,000 members, "Estimates of total collective membership range from about 3,000[105] to 8,000.[106] In addition to its active membership, the Klan has an "unknown number of associates and supporters".[105]"

"Right-wing extremism in the United States appears to be growing. The number of terrorist attacks by far-right perpetrators rose over the past decade, more than quadrupling between 2016 and 2017. The recent pipe bombs and the October 27, 2018, synagogue attack in Pittsburgh are symptomatic of this trend."

So, you're wrong, and you're doubling down with more wrong.

Yes it’s true their nuts ….its not saying whites or black’s are bad…no it’s the view that blm is wrong is construed as “racist “

Meanwhile the far left thinks believing white people are privileged is not racist ….

No wonder conversations with blm supporters go nowhere …..

That said Let’s all unite and oppose racism. No one is born privileged based on color.
I'm with Morgan Freeman. We have all the laws in place necessary to protect people from illegal discrimination. But to eliminate residual attitudes, the best thing we can do now is just stop talking about it. Stop accusing. Stop being offended at every nuance. Allow skin color to be of no more importance than eye or hair color meaning we can return to good natured teasing people and having fun with each other without offending.

Those who profit from racism will of course oppose that but oh well. They are in a small minority.

Having said that, I was lectured recently that I was racist for saying BLM for me stands for "Blue lives matter." Of course the guy who accused me had pink hair and was dressed like he was going to a unicorn festival but oh well. . .

I respect you so what’s going on here. How about an actual conversation.? You bring up a point I respond to you then let’s hear what you have to say.

There are pro BLM people who scream at conservatives and attack them on college campuses this is documented. There is no example of a bunch of white Trump supporters attacking or shutting down the free-speech of a left-wing speaker on a college campus.

You have examples across-the-board of hundreds of Black Lives Matter riots in 2020 and beyond most recently on the New York City subway train where these people go completely nuts start yelling and screaming, threatening people acting like absolute animals. Well I shouldn’t call them animals because that’s an insult to animals…

There is no example of a bunch of white Trump supporters having hundreds of different riots throughout the past few years in major cities. Look what we saw in Chicago a few weeks ago where a white woman was brutally attacked by a gang of 20 or 30 Black people.

My God man my God could you imagine of 20 or 30 white men and woman attacked a black woman….. it doesn’t happen.

Most black and white Americans love their country and it’s only a tiny minority of sick deranged pro BLM Americans that are making this country a living hell for so many working class people.

Here are the facts my friend. Anyone who is a racist in this country that is white is literally canceled.

Take David Duke for example and I don’t know if he’s actually a self identifying racist but he’s probably the closest thing to far right and he’s canceled on YouTube. Compare that to the racist black anchors and white pro BLM anchors on ESPN who denigrate white people.

There is an undeniable clear-cut difference between how Black people are allowed to act on national television like Van Jones a black man saying all white people have a virus he doesn’t even get reprimanded for it. If a white man said that on Fox News that all Black people have a virus he would be fired. This is just common sense brother. If you can’t see it in front of your very eyes I have no idea what to tell you.

There is no group called white lives matter.

Practically the entire Democrat party is pro BLM. They take a knee they literally take a need for George Floyd the man that held a gun to a pregnant lady’s stomach.

frigidweirdo I will put you on ignore if you continue to respond with nothing but personal attacks ….. as I have done with about 15 other far left fanatics on the site …. and it is such a good feeling to not even have to see the racism that they spew. because it does nobody any good to converse with somebody who acts like that. And this is a part of the problem how you have people like IM2 Who is a black man and he tells me

“ i’m black you don’t know what it’s like to be me.” “ Your a racist “

Wth No im2 This is America it doesn’t matter what skin color somebody is we’re all equal …anybody in this country who thinks that they can leverage their race in a conversation is completely insane and disgusting

Gee I wonder what im2 thinks about what it’s like to live in a wheelchair for an entire life, what it’s like to live with cancer.

No I'm not a racist. You aren't black and all you do is post racist commentary about black people. You don't know what it's like to be black but you run your mouth. There is no comparison between being black and the things you talk about. I can't go get chemo to cure me from being black. You're just making excuses to justify your racism.

You make comments about what blacks should do while ignoring that white racism is real and that it causes a lot of problems for people who face it. This is America and the laws or policies are not equally applied, and race impacts the application whether you like it or not.

You talk all the time about blacks beating up whites, but every year I have looked at the Uniform Crime Reports for the past 29 years, blacks have been the ones who are annually the victims of the most hate crime attacks and the perpetrators are white in the majority of those attacks. But fox news won't show you endless loops of the same whites beating up somebody black day after day.

You're a racist, it's that simple. And as long as you post this racist crap, we will go at it.

Yes it’s true their nuts ….its not saying whites or black’s are bad…no it’s the view that blm is wrong is construed as “racist “

Meanwhile the far left thinks believing white people are privileged is not racist ….

No wonder conversations with blm supporters go nowhere …..

That said Let’s all unite and oppose racism. No one is born privileged based on color.
What’s racist is the violence against black Americans by the police.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm with Morgan Freeman. We have all the laws in place necessary to protect people from illegal discrimination. But to eliminate residual attitudes, the best thing we can do now is just stop talking about it. Stop accusing. Stop being offended at every nuance. Allow skin color to be of no more importance than eye or hair color meaning we can return to good natured teasing people and having fun with each other without offending.

Those who profit from racism will of course oppose that but oh well. They are in a small minority.

Having said that, I was lectured recently that I was racist for saying BLM for me stands for "Blue lives matter." Of course the guy who accused me had pink hair and was dressed like he was going to a unicorn festival but oh well. . .
So if we stop talking about any crime, crime will stop. After all we have laws in place to protect people from crime. Whites like you don't want to do the real work necessary for equality. Freeman is full of crap. He's another old black man who has gotten wealthy. So because whites kiss his ass and life is comfortable for him, he thinks racism is not serious anymore.

Whites who profit off racism use comments like this from blacks.

Real patriotic Americans are sick of watching our country go down hill.

Are you sick enough to ACTUALLY PROPOSE WHAT NEEDS TO CHANGE?

Nope. All you do is attack the other side for all the problems, blame black people, call yourself "patriots" as if you have never owned a dictionary in your lives and....

Are you sick enough to ACTUALLY PROPOSE WHAT NEEDS TO CHANGE?

Nope. All you do is attack the other side for all the problems, blame black people, call yourself "patriots" as if you have never owned a dictionary in your lives and....
We know what needs to be done. Trump spent four years trying to get the border wall built and all you liberals did was fight against it.

We know what needs to be done. Trump spent four years trying to get the border wall built and all you liberals did was fight against it.

And you wonder why America is failing when IGNORANCE is being promoted and encouraged.

I respect you so what’s going on here. How about an actual conversation.? You bring up a point I respond to you then let’s hear what you have to say.

There are pro BLM people who scream at conservatives and attack them on college campuses this is documented. There is no example of a bunch of white Trump supporters attacking or shutting down the free-speech of a left-wing speaker on a college campus.

You have examples across-the-board of hundreds of Black Lives Matter riots in 2020 and beyond most recently on the New York City subway train where these people go completely nuts start yelling and screaming, threatening people acting like absolute animals. Well I shouldn’t call them animals because that’s an insult to animals…

There is no example of a bunch of white Trump supporters having hundreds of different riots throughout the past few years in major cities. Look what we saw in Chicago a few weeks ago where a white woman was brutally attacked by a gang of 20 or 30 Black people.

My God man my God could you imagine of 20 or 30 white men and woman attacked a black woman….. it doesn’t happen.

Most black and white Americans love their country and it’s only a tiny minority of sick deranged pro BLM Americans that are making this country a living hell for so many working class people.

Here are the facts my friend. Anyone who is a racist in this country that is white is literally canceled.

Take David Duke for example and I don’t know if he’s actually a self identifying racist but he’s probably the closest thing to far right and he’s canceled on YouTube. Compare that to the racist black anchors and white pro BLM anchors on ESPN who denigrate white people.

There is an undeniable clear-cut difference between how Black people are allowed to act on national television like Van Jones a black man saying all white people have a virus he doesn’t even get reprimanded for it. If a white man said that on Fox News that all Black people have a virus he would be fired. This is just common sense brother. If you can’t see it in front of your very eyes I have no idea what to tell you.

There is no group called white lives matter.

Practically the entire Democrat party is pro BLM. They take a knee they literally take a need for George Floyd the man that held a gun to a pregnant lady’s stomach.

frigidweirdo I will put you on ignore if you continue to respond with nothing but thepersonal attacks ….. as I have done with about 15 other far left fanatics on the site …. and it is such a good feeling to not even have to see the racism that they spew. because it does nobody any good to converse with somebody who acts like that. And this is a part of the problem how you have people like IM2 Who is a black man and he tells me

“ i’m black you don’t know what it’s like to be me.” “ Your a racist “

Wth No im2 This is America it doesn’t matter what skin color somebody is we’re all equal …anybody in this country who thinks that they can leverage their race in a conversation is completely insane and disgusting

Gee I wonder what im2 thinks about what it’s like to live in a wheelchair for an entire life, what it’s like to live with cancer.
the far left thinks''''''''''"""""""""""""""thats news to me

There is a conversation to be had. I’m making points and you’re just not responding to them. The far right doesn’t really exist anymore they’re canceled. Again people like David Duke and similar are all canceled on social media.

You’re not responding to key points like a black anchor Van Jones on CNN openly saying all white people have a virus and he doesn’t get fired for it.

There are no examples of hundreds of different riots by white people rampaging going nuts. There are hundreds of examples of BLM riots since 2020 including pro BLM white people and Black people terrorizing cities terrorizing innocent people.
all black people have hemmorhoids from taking it in the back door by democrats

Forum List

Back