🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Far Left vision for America

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1645628032908.png

Sorry, your credit card has been cancelled due to your insurgent political views, and your bank account is closed, and all access to social media will be denied.

Anyone who associates with you will be treated the same.

But feel free to continue to protest and speak your mind cuz you have the right after all.

Yay.

That's the point at which I start robbing the sumbitches, like they did during the Depression.

"Ladies and gentlemen, drop your drawers and raised yer hands! You're about to make a donation."

The Far Left vision for America is summed up in one word: equity. They want everyone to have equal outcomes regardless of talent or effort. Which means unless you are well-connected to the powers that be you are in effect a peasant with almost no choices and no say in your life.

Sorry, your credit card has been cancelled due to your insurgent political views,
I see this is the latest talking point that the cult of eternal victims has been ordered to repeat. It makes no sense at all, but when has that ever stopped them? I mean, Canada penalized someone backing insurrection, so that's bad? The Trumptards are a reliable bunch of commie parrots, I'll give them that.

And as usual, they're projecting. Unending bullshit financial penalties are a standard tool that the right uses to stop minorities from voting. They love the tactic, and they want to see it used more. That's why they're running cover for it here.

Forum List

Back