The Fastest and Most Effective Solution to School Shooting.

Nope . You don't know anything about the gun laws in Israel.

There are huge differences between Tel Aviv and the settlements regarding gun ownership laws.... And the majority of Israelis own guns compared to about 40% of Americans....

You still don't know.

LOL, I rode the Busses with them. I ate dinner with them. I was moved out of a Hotel because of a bomb threat. The best night of my life? Dinner with Palestinians, Israeli's, Lebanese and Egyptians. Learning that Hummus was a family recipe, it differed with every family.
I know that they are prepared to fight nd die at every moment. You? Not so much, you're too busy pretending to know everything.

LOL, I rode the Busses with them. I ate dinner with them. I was moved out of a Hotel because of a bomb threat. The best night of my life? Dinner with Palestinians, Israeli's, Lebanese and Egyptians. Learning that Hummus was a family recipe, it differed with every family.
I know that they are prepared to fight nd die at every moment. You? Not so much, you're too busy pretending to know everything.
Read how guns are licensed in Israel, you idiot.

I have enough sense to read about their gun laws. Their culture is different. They don't hate each other and the government.

Then you support every 18 year old being forced to join the military or police and be trained in automatic and heavy weapons.

I have enough sense to read about their gun laws. Their culture is different. They don't hate each other and the government.

Too funny. That changes nothing. I've been there and walked and talked with them. Of course their culture is different, they terrorists trying to kill them every chance they get. Tell your "Palestinian" friends that if they make the PLO and HAMAS to lay down their weapons peace will happen.

Forum List

Back