The Fastest and Most Effective Solution to School Shooting.

Did you read the link I posted? They are really just inconvenient.

Nope. They are a method for government to prevent gun ownership because they don't like you.

And, those laws don't seem very effective anyway.

All mass murderers like soft targets.
Stopped by a High School in Texas, they had a big sign as you approached the school:

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE SCHOOL STAFF ARE ARMED AND MAY USE WHATEVER FORCE NECESSARY TO PROTECT OUR STUDENTS.

Even if no school employee has a concealed weapon, a shooter will go to another location.
These indoctrination camps teach these kids America is an evil racist country

We're sissifying our boys.This fucker wore eyeliner

They have had Two school shootings since 1974.

And they have full time armed guards. Their gun laws have no effect on school shootings. Their armed guards do.

I got off of the Plane in Jerusalem and was shocked at how many guns were in the airport. Don't lie now.
There are no airports in Jerusalem.

You are must be confusing Jerusalem with Tel Aviv....if you were actually there.

I dont know how anyone could confuse the two???

I've been three times, but I didn't know the details of their gun laws. Pretty smart.

No, not pretty smart. Unless you like government having all the power. I don't. I am anti statist.

There are no airports in Jerusalem.

You are must be confusing Jerusalem with Tel Aviv....if you were actually there.

I dont know how anyone could confuse the two???

Nope, I took a a Bus to Tel Aviv. Ben Gurion serves as Jerusalem's airport, surely you knew that?

Stopped by a High School in Texas, they had a big sign as you approached the school:

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE SCHOOL STAFF ARE ARMED AND MAY USE WHATEVER FORCE NECESSARY TO PROTECT OUR STUDENTS.

Even if no school employee has a concealed weapon, a shooter will go to another location.

unless the shooter wants to die as many of them seem to want to

Leading to the proliferation of such signs everywhere and by default the proliferation of paranoia, a welcome trajectory for the proliferation of protection rackets such as NATO.

No, not pretty smart. Unless you like government having all the power. I don't. I am anti statist.
Like I said it would be inconvenient. Obviously your sensibilities are more important than school children's lives.

Leading to the proliferation of such signs everywhere and by default the proliferation of paranoia, a welcome trajectory for the proliferation of protection rackets such as NATO.
My God, you're a kid.

Seriously? You really think a shooter is going to stop, read that sign and reconsider? We're not talking about burglars looking for an easy score. These are unhinged psychopaths looking for maximum carnage. Hell, your sign might attract more of them.

My God, you're a kid.
What part of the reasoning eludes you, Einstein?

'For the past five centuries, all world orders have punished violations of shared norms -- whether papal excommunication in the Iberian age, the seizure of slave ships by imperial Britain, or UN Security Council sanctions in the current era. Just as the Security Council can now punish a nation that crosses international borders with armed force, so future global governance could sanction a state that releases greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere or refuses to resettle climate change refugees. At present, no one can predict with any certainty whether such reforms will come soon enough to cap emissions and slow climate change, or arrive too late to accomplish anything but management of the endlessly escalating damage of uncontrollable feedback loops.'
(McCoy, To Govern the Globe, p. 318)

So Russia is cutting edge in Ukraine for the de-escalation of protection rackets such as NATO as well as environmentalism of the future.

There is no doubt there is a real. There is no doubt there are stupid, low-IQ machista reactionary clowns.

What part of the reasoning eludes you, Einstein?

'For the past five centuries, all world orders have punished violations of shared norms -- whether papal excommunication in the Iberian age, the seizure of slave ships by imperial Britain, or UN Security Council sanctions in the current era. Just as the Security Council can now punish a nation that crosses international borders with armed force, so future global governance could sanction a state that releases greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere or refuses to resettle climate change refugees. At present, no one can predict with any certainty whether such reforms will come soon enough to cap emissions and slow climate change, or arrive too late to accomplish anything but management of the endlessly escalating damage of uncontrollable feedback loops.'
(McCoy, To Govern the Globe, p. 318)

So Russia is cutting edge in Ukraine for the de-escalation of protection rackets such as NATO as well as environmentalism of the future.

There is no doubt there is a real. There is no doubt there are stupid, low-IQ machista reactionary clowns.
You're a barking loon.

Forum List

Back