🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The FBI Has Quietly Started Spying On U.S. School Children To Quash Dissent At An Early Age

Not another conspiracy theory.

It's not a "Conspiracy Theory" eg. the British Government has people spying on children, including to point of asking teachers to monitor children.

The other week, this referring to the EU Referendum, a teacher called the police, when she discovered a teenage boy looking at UKIPs website in the classroom.

Teachers have always been better equipped than most to notice if a kid is going off course. They spend more waking hours with our kids than we do. I want them to look out for their well being.
Because you can't find time for your kids? Teachers are not supposed to be surrogate parents and it's a big mistake to assign them that responsibility. Many teachers are predators and most of them are idiots.

Kids are in school and interacting with the teachers for practically as many waking hours as they are with their parents. That is just fact. It makes sense that adults who have that much direct interaction with them should also pay attention to the clues that could indicate when a kid is going off course. If you want to isolate your kids from the real world, that's your call.
If you want to turn the responsibility of raising your kids over to government employees, that's your call.

It's not a "Conspiracy Theory" eg. the British Government has people spying on children, including to point of asking teachers to monitor children.

The other week, this referring to the EU Referendum, a teacher called the police, when she discovered a teenage boy looking at UKIPs website in the classroom.

Teachers have always been better equipped than most to notice if a kid is going off course. They spend more waking hours with our kids than we do. I want them to look out for their well being.
Because you can't find time for your kids? Teachers are not supposed to be surrogate parents and it's a big mistake to assign them that responsibility. Many teachers are predators and most of them are idiots.

Kids are in school and interacting with the teachers for practically as many waking hours as they are with their parents. That is just fact. It makes sense that adults who have that much direct interaction with them should also pay attention to the clues that could indicate when a kid is going off course. If you want to isolate your kids from the real world, that's your call.
If you want to turn the responsibility of raising your kids over to government employees, that's your call.

God, you're nuts.

not all teachers are "government employees" In fact they do not have much
governmental oversight. In my town----the issue was a town issue----and in PRIVATE SCHOOLS------(at least in my town) ----the pope ruled

God, you're nuts.
You're a lousy parent.

God, you're nuts.
You're a lousy parent.

So someone who is nuts thinks I'm a lousy parent. My daughter, the almost doctor, disagrees.

God, you're nuts.
You're a lousy parent.

So someone who is nuts thinks I'm a lousy parent. My daughter, the almost doctor, disagrees.
Being called "nuts" by an idiot is something to laugh at. And anyone can make a claim about their child without backing it up so that doesn't carry any weight.

Nurses and
doctors can be charged with misconduct and with crime for not reporting
abuse of children.
It's often the teachers who are abusing the children.

sometimes----also a reportable issue
Who reports them, other teachers? And the abuse isn't always sexual. Sometimes it's verbal or psychological abuse.

There is oversight by OTHER TEACHERS, COMPLAINING PARENTS---and most of all,, the PRINCIPAL of the school. I do not dispute AT all that some teachers
inflict psychological damage on kids as do parents and neighbors and the bullies
on the playground. ANY AND ALL of that abuse is LEGALLY REPORTABLE
by both health care workers and teachers

Nurses and
abuse of children.

Who reports them, other teachers? And the abuse isn't always sexual. Sometimes it's verbal or psychological abuse.

There is oversight by OTHER TEACHERS, COMPLAINING PARENTS---and most of all,, the PRINCIPAL of the school. I do not dispute AT all that some teachers
inflict psychological damage on kids as do parents and neighbors and the bullies
Other teachers and parents may not know about it, and especially the principal. Don't defend abusive teachers or minimize the negative effect they can have on our kids.

Nurses and
abuse of children.

Other teachers and parents may not know about it, and especially the principal. Don't defend abusive teachers or minimize the negative effect they can have on our kids.

you comment is idiotic-----I did not MINIMIZE anything. Teachers and health care providers are REQUIRED to attend post graduate training in detecting child abuse of all kinds------at least that is true in my state. A health care provider or teacher who FAILS to report abuse gets into deep trouble---sometimes to the point of
criminal prosecution. In order to control the situations----the standards should be
tightened-----that's all

The apparatus you liberals have built to spy on Americans will sure come in handy for President Trump - who will have the precedent you set to clear the way for his good works!

I don't think the FBI is spying on children. :cuckoo:

However, I have seen evidence of indoctrination in our schools, such as that wonderful song one school had the children sing about Obama and how great he is. That is a HUGE no-no, IMO. Leave your political ideologies at home, teachers!

Forum List

Back