The FBI were talking to the democrats before they got the illegal FISA warrants...

We're going to need three or four John Dean types to break the media embargo on this mess....The obvious chicanery will have to become so glaring that the fifth columnist press can't gloss it over.

This is the biggest political scandal in our history, and the democrat media will hide it with all of their powers...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...or_fisa_warrant_to_spy_on_trump_campaign.html

the editorial says it was to spy on the Trump campaign, which is not true... Page no longer worked for the Trump campaign... nothing to spy on the campaign for... Page and the Russians is what the FISA Warrant was for....

and on a FISA Warrant you do not mention the actual names of people outside of the warrant involved, it is protocol to list them by generic terms such as Candidate, or Opposition Candidate....WHICH THE Page WARRANT listed Opposition Candidate and Party, which on October 20th, less than 3 weeks before the election, the Judge in the FISA Court was WELL AWARE of who the Opposition Candidate was at that time and could only be 1 person, Clinton. (much like in the Michael Cohen charges and plea, it mentions ''at the direction of THE CANDIDATE''... they per protocol, did not let Cohen say, ''at the direction of Donald Trump'')

SINCE they had ''opposition candidate'' as being the entity that Hired Fusion GPS on the FISA Warrant, you would expect the FBI to have met with Perkins before the FISA to confirm such....

The article is just propaganda, to get you all excited.... for nothing... imo.

This is the biggest political scandal in our history, and the democrat media will hide it with all of their powers...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...or_fisa_warrant_to_spy_on_trump_campaign.html

What amazes me is The Dems pushed the FBI to Find something on Trump and stand by their Illegal investigation (which uncovered nothing ) Now the Same FBI has found nothing on Kavanaugh. Either they are completely incompetent, or there is no there, there. What I say today is the truth regardless of the lies I spewed yesterday is the Lefts way of doing business. Stalin was a Liar, Marx was a liar, Hitler was a Liar, Lenin was a liar Diane Feinstein is a liar. The left has run out of Bullets and all they have left is MUD.

Forum List

Back