The federal government and the second amendment

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
1471966_633774960019940_1472577340_n.png

DISCUSS​

And by the way..the Constitution's second amendment was never meant to be a "check" against Federal Government. There's plenty in the Constitution that makes that very clear.

People in this country have something very powerful. The vote.

And it seems the very same folks telling you to use your guns on the government are the same folks trying to suppress it.

Last edited:

And by the way..the Constitution's second amendment was never meant to be a "check" against Federal Government. There's plenty in the Constitution that makes that very clear.

And it seems the very same folks telling you to use your guns on the government are the same folks trying to suppress it.

Russia vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Vietnam
What good did those weapons have on the victor?

This should give you a clue.
" being necessary to the security of a free State"

Russia vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Vietnam

What are you talking about?

That "State" being a state within the US scope.

Additionally:

To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions

Section 10.

No state shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation; grant letters of marque and reprisal; coin money; emit bills of credit; make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts; pass any bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts, or grant any title of nobility.

No state shall, without the consent of the Congress, lay any imposts or duties on imports or exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection laws: and the net produce of all duties and imposts, laid by any state on imports or exports, shall be for the use of the treasury of the United States; and all such laws shall be subject to the revision and control of the Congress.

No state shall, without the consent of Congress, lay any duty of tonnage, keep troops, or ships of war in time of peace, enter into any agreement or compact with another state, or with a foreign power, or engage in war, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent danger as will not admit of delay.

Wanna bet? Vietcong did it to us in Vietnam,insurgents did it in Iraq and Afghanistan. So yeah it can be done. Tanks etc are big and slow. Insurgents with rifles and RPG's are fast and mobile. Hit and move.

Russia vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Vietnam

That "State" being a state within the US scope.

Additionally:

To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions

Section 10.

No state shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation; grant letters of marque and reprisal; coin money; emit bills of credit; make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts; pass any bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts, or grant any title of nobility.

No state shall, without the consent of the Congress, lay any imposts or duties on imports or exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection laws: and the net produce of all duties and imposts, laid by any state on imports or exports, shall be for the use of the treasury of the United States; and all such laws shall be subject to the revision and control of the Congress.

No state shall, without the consent of Congress, lay any duty of tonnage, keep troops, or ships of war in time of peace, enter into any agreement or compact with another state, or with a foreign power, or engage in war, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent danger as will not admit of delay.

Your government entangled mind would allow the government to become a dictatorship, unless it was a Republican doing it.

Russia vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Vietnam

How old are you?
Who won between Russia and Afghanistan
Who won between U.S. and Vietnam?
Why are we still in Afghanistan, with all that superior equipment that war should have been over during Bushes term.

Wanna bet? Vietcong did it to us in Vietnam,insurgents did it in Iraq and Afghanistan. So yeah it can be done. Tanks etc are big and slow. Insurgents with rifles and RPG's are fast and mobile. Hit and move.

Swallow is thinking or a head to head clash.
maybe he should study Asymmetric warfare

[

Russia vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Vietnam

"

Okay, let's look at your examples.

Vietnam- We killed 3 million vietnamese, left the country a ruined wasteland that has still not recovered from the war, created millions of refugees... and with a government that is far more dictatorial than ours. Is this really what you'd call "victory"?

Afghanistan- Well, okay, I guess they've proven themselves immune to modernity... I guess China will take the next shot at them.

[

Russia vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Vietnam

"

Vietnam- We killed 3 million vietnamese, left the country a ruined wasteland that has still not recovered from the war, created millions of refugees... and with a government that is far more dictatorial than ours. Is this really what you'd call "victory"?

Afghanistan- Well, okay, I guess they've proven themselves immune to modernity... I guess China will take the next shot at them.

War is hell,
Vietnam is a wasteland?

Bet what?

All the conflicts you mention are completely different than what you are talking about.

Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq where examples of a huge nation invading a smaller one.

Both Vietnam and Iraq had "patrons". Vietnam had both China and Russia supplying them with weapons, Iraq, to a much less extent, had help from Iran. Vietnam was also a "war" of attrition.

Do you folks seriously think this stuff out before you post it?

[

Russia vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Afghanistan
U.S. vs Vietnam

"

War is hell,
Vietnam is a wasteland?

It was.

It's still a very dangerous place to travel around in due to all the landmines and unexploded bombs.

You don't think China/Russia etc would send weapons to US insurgents? I know they would...Doesn't matter how big a nation is.Especially if it came down to the people vs government...government will automatically lose the war for the people's hearts it will start using terror tactics and propaganda to try and win them over it won't work...using a gun to make people love you and respect you won't work.Just does the reverse.

Dayum bigRebbie, you are fucking faggot?

I mean I generally treat you with respect, but dude, that's because it's what I do.

Doesn't mean I like you are anything.

And the offer to swallow my jiz is nice.

But it ain't going to happen.

Also your examples stink.

What you are talking about is civil war or revolutions.

Many of those aren't successful unless a big nation jumps in on the smaller side.

You don't think China/Russia etc would send weapons to US insurgents? I know they would...Doesn't matter how big a nation is.Especially if it came down to the people vs government...government will automatically lose the war for the people's hearts it will start using terror tactics and propaganda to try and win them over it won't work...using a gun to make people love you and respect you won't work.Just does the reverse.

No.

The Saudis might, but I don't think that would be enough.

War is hell,
Vietnam is a wasteland?

It was.

It's still a very dangerous place to travel around in due to all the landmines and unexploded bombs.

Landmines? so where is that high tech equipment at?

The ONLY sane argument against gun control is GOVERNMENT, on this we agree.

There is no rational argument against gun control in the constitution.

Don't give up your guns.

If necessary bury them.

Dayum bigRebbie, you are fucking faggot?

I mean I generally treat you with respect, but dude, that's because it's what I do.

Doesn't mean I like you are anything.

And the offer to swallow my jiz is nice.

But it ain't going to happen.

Also your examples stink.

What you are talking about is civil war or revolutions.

Many of those aren't successful unless a big nation jumps in on the smaller side.

Dude I misspelled your name I did not intend to spell it that way lighten up.

Now once again what does anything else you wrote have to do with Russia losing and the U.S. losing?

[

War is hell,
Vietnam is a wasteland?

No, war is an attrocity that should be avoided.

And, yeah, read up on what state Vietnam was left in by 1973. Massive deforestation, massive bombing of the north. (We dropped more bombs on North Vietnam than Germany and Japan combined in WWII.)

But here's the thing. Eventually, we just got tired of it.

Unlike most Americans who are not going to put up with you gun nuts nearly as long.

Forum List

Back