The federal government and the second amendment

We haven't had anything close to Stalin or Hitler in this country.

You'd be better off with your argument if you posted the big disparity in wealth.

That's what brought on Stalin and Hitler.

And Mao.

Revolutions don't always have good outcomes.

Pick the fight, as it is better to have fought and lost, than to stand to the destruction of the American way of life.

-Geaux

Feel free guy.

Pretty sure you'll wind up like the rest of the nutters that tried recently.

If you're in that ingorant crowd I would assume you would think that way

Good luck with that :eusa_angel:

-Geaux

No where in your link or any where in the Constitution is the violent overthrow of the Federal government advocated for, supported or in any way prescribed as a means to change power or address grievances. And if it wasn't clear enough in the Constitution then perhaps the Whiskey Rebellion, the various Mormon rebellions and the civil war can add clarity to that.

That's because a violent overthrow of the Government is not supported by the Founders.

The Militia is meant to use force to Restore the Rule of Law, from a rogue Government that violently removed the shackles of the Constitution about it.

I wouldn't test your theory out in real life guy.

You'd be swatted very quickly and if you survived? You'd be swiftly tried convicted and sent away.

Stop playing stupid.
You posted here in this thread
even commented on the vietnam post

and you responded with vietnam still has landmines
So I'll ask again how did that high tech equipment help the U.S. in Vietnam or Russia?

Seriously not sure what you are getting at.

The "High tech" equipment employed by the US killed millions of Vietnamese. It was an extremely bloody war. Even today..that "high tech" gear is still killing or maiming Vietnamese.

Yet we left the country
I suppose land mines are high tech to you?

High tech compared to pungee sticks and pit fall traps.

And much more lethal.

Pick the fight, as it is better to have fought and lost, than to stand to the destruction of the American way of life.

-Geaux

Feel free guy.

-Geaux

Me?

I'm not the one talking about fighting the government with guns.

To me? That's insane. And wholly unnecessary.

The "High tech" equipment employed by the US killed millions of Vietnamese. It was an extremely bloody war. Even today..that "high tech" gear is still killing or maiming Vietnamese.

Yet we left the country
I suppose land mines are high tech to you?

High tech compared to pungee sticks and pit fall traps.

And much more lethal.

sure like only America makes mines. :eusa_whistle:

Feel free guy.

-Geaux

Me?

Once again, of course you think that way.

It's part of the disease the leftist anti-gun loons are afflicted with

-Geaux

-Geaux

Me?

Once again, of course you think that way.

It's part of the disease the leftist anti-gun loons are afflicted with

-Geaux

I bet sallow thinks election work
Isn't that correct sallow?
Did I spell it correct this time sallow?

And by the way..the Constitution's second amendment was never meant to be a "check" against Federal Government. There's plenty in the Constitution that makes that very clear.

People in this country have something very powerful. The vote.

And it seems the very same folks telling you to use your guns on the government are the same folks trying to suppress it.
Wanna bet? Vietcong did it to us in Vietnam,insurgents did it in Iraq and Afghanistan. So yeah it can be done. Tanks etc are big and slow. Insurgents with rifles and RPG's are fast and mobile. Hit and move.

Bet what?

All the conflicts you mention are completely different than what you are talking about.

Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq where examples of a huge nation invading a smaller one.

Both Vietnam and Iraq had "patrons". Vietnam had both China and Russia supplying them with weapons, Iraq, to a much less extent, had help from Iran. Vietnam was also a "war" of attrition.

Do you folks seriously think this stuff out before you post it?

13 colonies vs. British Empire...

Just a thought something I found THAT I AGREE WITH

1471833_610275775675139_248803440_n.jpg

A man isn't a man because he's strong, he's a man because he will stand against all odds defending what he hold dear

I'm sorry, what?

:eusa_eh:

Stop playing stupid.
You posted here in this thread
even commented on the vietnam post

and you responded with vietnam still has landmines
So I'll ask again how did that high tech equipment help the U.S. in Vietnam or Russia?

You know I fought in that War and I don't remember MILLIONS of North Vietnamese being killed??? You couldn't distinguish the VC Pajama Brigade from the citizenary, and you are aware THEY killed BEAUCOUPE South Vietnamese too, but not MILLIONS!!

[

13 colonies vs. British Empire...

Organized government of 13 colonies aided by France and Spain against the British Empire.

Fixed it for you.

A government consisting of like minded men in a country consisting liked minded people to a certain extent.
We don't have that at the federal level.

We didn't have that then.

Only about one third of the population in 1776 supported independence from the UK. About a third of the population supported the Crown and were known as "Tories" and fought for the British. Many of the fled to Canada after the war. The other third were kind of indifferent.

The only reason why the revolution prevailed was the willingness of noted dickhead Louis XVI to bankrupt his own country to support the revolution, not because he was in love with democratic ideals, but because he wanted to get back at the British for the ass-kicking France took in the Seven Years War (AKA The French and Indian War in the Americas.)

So again, the argument of the "Gun-toting patriot" falls flat.

Organized government of 13 colonies aided by France and Spain against the British Empire.

Fixed it for you.

A government consisting of like minded men in a country consisting liked minded people to a certain extent.
We don't have that at the federal level.

We didn't have that then.

Only about one third of the population in 1776 supported independence from the UK. About a third of the population supported the Crown and were known as "Tories" and fought for the British. Many of the fled to Canada after the war. The other third were kind of indifferent.

The only reason why the revolution prevailed was the willingness of noted dickhead Louis XVI to bankrupt his own country to support the revolution, not because he was in love with democratic ideals, but because he wanted to get back at the British for the ass-kicking France took in the Seven Years War (AKA The French and Indian War in the Americas.)

So again, the argument of the "Gun-toting patriot" falls flat.
We have the Constitution as proof they were like minded men.
NEXT.

And by the way..the Constitution's second amendment was never meant to be a "check" against Federal Government. There's plenty in the Constitution that makes that very clear.

And it seems the very same folks telling you to use your guns on the government are the same folks trying to suppress it.
Thank you for contunuing to prove that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Keep up the good work.

Like I posted.

Vietnam had China and Russia as patron states. That, and they were fighting for their homeland. They really didn't have much of an option. Win or be under the boot of another nation.

Same with Afghanistan.

And you don't think a civil war here would be fought for the same reason?

-Geaux

Do you understand the difference between a civil war and fending off an invasion from invaders?
Um... that was South Vietnam, fighting off invaders from the north...

The government will only resort to force as a very last measure. While these clowns are thinking that arming themselves to fight a civil war they would lose in 2 minutes flat and everyone else really believing the vote will make a difference, no one seems to realize that our government has the biggest weapon of all. Mind control.

Forum List

Back