The federal government and the second amendment

Swallow is thinking or a head to head clash.
maybe he should study Asymmetric warfare

Dayum bigRebbie, you are fucking faggot?

I mean I generally treat you with respect, but dude, that's because it's what I do.

Doesn't mean I like you are anything.

And the offer to swallow my jiz is nice.

But it ain't going to happen.

Also your examples stink.

What you are talking about is civil war or revolutions.

Many of those aren't successful unless a big nation jumps in on the smaller side.

Dude I misspelled your name I did not intend to spell it that way lighten up.

Now once again what does anything else you wrote have to do with Russia losing and the U.S. losing?

Like I posted.

Vietnam had China and Russia as patron states. That, and they were fighting for their homeland. They really didn't have much of an option. Win or be under the boot of another nation.

Same with Afghanistan.

[

War is hell,
Vietnam is a wasteland?

No, war is an attrocity that should be avoided.

And, yeah, read up on what state Vietnam was left in by 1973. Massive deforestation, massive bombing of the north. (We dropped more bombs on North Vietnam than Germany and Japan combined in WWII.)

But here's the thing. Eventually, we just got tired of it.

Unlike most Americans who are not going to put up with you gun nuts nearly as long.

Stop speaking for other Americans you don't have the authority ans the mind of a government toad.

I mean I generally treat you with respect, but dude, that's because it's what I do.

Many of those aren't successful unless a big nation jumps in on the smaller side.

Now once again what does anything else you wrote have to do with Russia losing and the U.S. losing?

Like I posted.

Vietnam had China and Russia as patron states. That, and they were fighting for their homeland. They really didn't have much of an option. Win or be under the boot of another nation.

Same with Afghanistan.

how about a hitler still of dictatorship?
Stalin?>
Would Americans stand for that?
All the necessary things are in place it's just a matter of time beforr it happens other than with drones or the occasional police action.

Like I posted.

Same with Afghanistan.

And you don't think a civil war here would be fought for the same reason?

-Geaux

Like I posted.

Same with Afghanistan.

-Geaux

Do you understand the difference between a civil war and fending off an invasion from invaders?

Like I posted.

Same with Afghanistan.

Stalin?>
All the necessary things are in place it's just a matter of time beforr it happens other than with drones or the occasional police action.
We haven't had anything close to Stalin or Hitler in this country.

You'd be better off with your argument if you posted the big disparity in wealth.

That's what brought on Stalin and Hitler.

And Mao.

Revolutions don't always have good outcomes.

Like I posted.

Same with Afghanistan.

-Geaux

Do you understand the difference between a civil war and fending off an invasion from invaders?

Yes, but it sounds as if you don't

-Geaux

It was.

It's still a very dangerous place to travel around in due to all the landmines and unexploded bombs.

Landmines? so where is that high tech equipment at?

I'm sorry, what?

:eusa_eh:

Stop playing stupid.
You posted here in this thread
even commented on the vietnam post

and you responded with vietnam still has landmines
So I'll ask again how did that high tech equipment help the U.S. in Vietnam or Russia?

Like I posted.

Same with Afghanistan.

Stalin?>

You'd be better off with your argument if you posted the big disparity in wealth.

And Mao.

Pick the fight, as it is better to have fought and lost, than to stand to the destruction of the American way of life.

-Geaux

Like I posted.

Same with Afghanistan.

Stalin?>

And Mao.

Germany didn't have a civil war that brought on Hitler. It was a Republic
However, The tools are in place to implement such a system.

And by the way..the Constitution's second amendment was never meant to be a "check" against Federal Government

[MENTION=25283]Sallow[/MENTION]

Let us consult the Preamble to the Bill of Rights to verify that:

The Preamble to The Bill of Rights

Congress of the United States
begun and held at the City of New-York, on
Wednesday the fourth of March, one thousand seven hundred and eighty nine.

THE Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent ends of its institution.

RESOLVED by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, two thirds of both Houses concurring, that the following Articles be proposed to the Legislatures of the several States, as amendments to the Constitution of the United States, all, or any of which Articles, when ratified by three fourths of the said Legislatures, to be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of the said Constitution; viz.

ARTICLES in addition to, and Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, proposed by Congress, and ratified by the Legislatures of the several States, pursuant to the fifth Article of the original Constitution.

Bill of Rights Transcript Text

Notwithstanding the military establishments in the several kingdoms of Europe, which are carried as far as the public resources will bear, the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. And it is not certain, that with this aid alone they would not be able to shake off their yokes. But were the people to possess the additional advantages of local governments chosen by themselves, who could collect the national will and direct the national force, and of officers appointed out of the militia, by these governments, and attached both to them and to the militia, it may be affirmed with the greatest assurance, that the throne of every tyranny in Europe would be speedily overturned in spite of the legions which surround it. Let us not insult the free and gallant citizens of America with the suspicion, that they would be less able to defend the rights of which they would be in actual possession, than the debased subjects of arbitrary power would be to rescue theirs from the hands of their oppressors.

http://www.constitution.org/fed/federa46.htm

Last edited:
Landmines? so where is that high tech equipment at?

I'm sorry, what?

Stop playing stupid.

So I'll ask again how did that high tech equipment help the U.S. in Vietnam or Russia?

Seriously not sure what you are getting at.

The "High tech" equipment employed by the US killed millions of Vietnamese. It was an extremely bloody war. Even today..that "high tech" gear is still killing or maiming Vietnamese.

And by the way..the Constitution's second amendment was never meant to be a "check" against Federal Government

THE Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent ends of its institution.

RESOLVED by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, two thirds of both Houses concurring, that the following Articles be proposed to the Legislatures of the several States, as amendments to the Constitution of the United States, all, or any of which Articles, when ratified by three fourths of the said Legislatures, to be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of the said Constitution; viz.

ARTICLES in addition to, and Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, proposed by Congress, and ratified by the Legislatures of the several States, pursuant to the fifth Article of the original Constitution.

Verify what?

No where in your link or any where in the Constitution is the violent overthrow of the Federal government advocated for, supported or in any way prescribed as a means to change power or address grievances. And if it wasn't clear enough in the Constitution then perhaps the Whiskey Rebellion, the various Mormon rebellions and the civil war can add clarity to that.

I'm sorry, what?

Stop playing stupid.

Seriously not sure what you are getting at.

The "High tech" equipment employed by the US killed millions of Vietnamese. It was an extremely bloody war. Even today..that "high tech" gear is still killing or maiming Vietnamese.

Yet we left the country
I suppose land mines are high tech to you?

No where in your link or any where in the Constitution is the violent overthrow of the Federal government advocated for, supported or in any way prescribed as a means to change power or address grievances. And if it wasn't clear enough in the Constitution then perhaps the Whiskey Rebellion, the various Mormon rebellions and the civil war can add clarity to that.

That's because a violent overthrow of the Government is not supported by the Founders.

The Militia is meant to use force to Restore the Rule of Law, from a rogue Government that violently removed the shackles of the Constitution about it.

Stalin?>

And Mao.

Pick the fight, as it is better to have fought and lost, than to stand to the destruction of the American way of life.

-Geaux

Feel free guy.

Pretty sure you'll wind up like the rest of the nutters that tried recently.

Verify what?

When the constitution is used against to people to make them slaves it no longer has a valid reason to remain.
As proof today we are under a constitutional dictatorship it's being used against us, the words are being twisted to suit the purpose of the government.

Forum List

Back