The federal government and the second amendment

The government will only resort to force as a very last measure. While these clowns are thinking that arming themselves to fight a civil war they would lose in 2 minutes flat and everyone else really believing the vote will make a difference, no one seems to realize that our government has the biggest weapon of all. Mind control.

If the government disarms the American people then they can do whatever the hell they want.
The choice is the cage or the grave ... You can pick either one.

The government will only resort to force as a very last measure. While these clowns are thinking that arming themselves to fight a civil war they would lose in 2 minutes flat and everyone else really believing the vote will make a difference, no one seems to realize that our government has the biggest weapon of all. Mind control.

If the government disarms the American people then they can do whatever the hell they want.

They've already disarmed them. The American people just have not realized it yet.

They've already disarmed them. The American people just have not realized it yet.

Okay explain how you think they have disarmed Americans ... Because I can assure you that you are incorrect.

Okay explain how you think they have disarmed Americans ... Because I can assure you that you are incorrect.

If you don't already realize it, there is not much I can say to prove it to you. Just remember that if your reaction to information contrary to what you believe to be true is violent denial then you will have a hard time seeing the truth.

If you don't already realize it, there is not much I can say to prove it to you. Just remember that if your reaction to information contrary to what you believe to be true is violent denial then you will have a hard time seeing the truth.

Oh ... So you are full of crap and really don't have an answer ... Typical Liberal ... That's what I thought.

Oh ... So you are full of crap and really don't have an answer ... Typical Liberal ... That's what I thought.

Well I'm not a liberal for one. Not nice to say someone is full of crap because you disagree. Look up gradualism and think about the concept. Then think about events like the passing of the Patriot Act. That should start you in the right direction.

A wise Political Science Professor said to me that no government survives without the tacit approval of its people.

Fact is, Germany, Japan, England, France, Italy have all disarmed their people.

And they all still have to listen to what the people say at the ballot box.

They haven't taken our guns - just our right to defend ourselves. That way, it gives lip service to 2A while controlling us evil, stupid people, who have no clue how to live our lives.

I side with conservatives on this issue.

544089_602242283157986_1415956531_n.jpg

They haven't taken our guns - just our right to defend ourselves. That way, it gives lip service to 2A while controlling us evil, stupid people, who have no clue how to live our lives.

I side with conservatives on this issue.

Gun confiscations are spotty, some states have confiscated firearms or prevent their citizens from having certain types

A wise Political Science Professor said to me that no government survives without the tacit approval of its people.

You're comparing a submissive people, to people who have enjoyed freedom? It's not going to work here.

You're comparing a submissive people, to people who have enjoyed freedom? It's not going to work here.

Actually, people in those countries are probably smarter and freer than we are.

Americans are really the retards of the industrialized world. The world might have looked up to us at one point, but it doesn't now.

Guns do not equal freedom. It just gives the paranoid a false sense of security.

Actually, people in those countries are probably smarter and freer than we are.

Americans are really the retards of the industrialized world. The world might have looked up to us at one point, but it doesn't now.

Guns do not equal freedom. It just gives the paranoid a false sense of security.

Guns do not equal freedom?
Funny how history makes you look idiotic
A submissive people are easy to control.
ONE MORE THING
I think you would be more happy living in one of those countries.

[

ONE MORE THING

No, I'll be happier when we fix this country and put you rednecks in your place.

Guns don't equal freedom. Some of the worst dictatorships in history existed in countries whre the population was heavily armed. (Fascist Italy, Nazi Germany, Ba'athist Iraq.)

Frankly, maybe you'd be happier living in Somalia. they have no government and everyone has a gun.

[

ONE MORE THING

No, I'll be happier when we fix this country and put you rednecks in your place.

Guns don't equal freedom. Some of the worst dictatorships in history existed in countries whre the population was heavily armed. (Fascist Italy, Nazi Germany, Ba'athist Iraq.)

Frankly, maybe you'd be happier living in Somalia. they have no government and everyone has a gun.

So history is wrong and joe full of shit is right?
Joe you know that you are full of shit.
Hitler never confiscated guns?

The First Amendment has done a better job of keeping the Government in check than the Second Amendment ever will

Well I'm not a liberal for one. Not nice to say someone is full of crap because you disagree. Look up gradualism and think about the concept. Then think about events like the passing of the Patriot Act. That should start you in the right direction.

Look up Lock and Load because it is more than concept ... I didn't say you were full of crap because I disagreed ... But because you wouldn't answer the question.
If by disarming the American people ... You mean getting people to believe the government thinks they can actually win a fight by slaughtering their citizens ... Then that only goes to show you how much power you have already surrendered ... Glad I am not you.
If you don't want to be called a Liberal ... I can understand why.

Forum List

Back