The Federal government wants a national ID

it can also track your movement with the RFID Chip nicely package in the card.
How?

The range on passive chips like in ID cards isn't very far, it isn't like they have powerful batteries emitting signals that travel miles. Are you think a national ID would have an RFID chip that was more than a passive signal like when you pass thru the doorway of a store with an antitheft tag, or when a vet waves the wand over a dog to try to identify it?

How would an RFID chip in an ID card track movements?

It doesn't have to be far they can set up an REID chip scanner just about every where, door entrances, sidewalks even on the roadways. Michelin tires have the chip built into the tires.

All the card says is who you are. Once that is established it allows you entry into thousands of pre existing databases.

Outr country does not give a shit about what the bible says about national ID cards

Does it have an RFID Chip in the card? if not what is the biometric for?
Irrelevant what you or the country thinks about the bible, does not change the fact the system you want is mentioned in the bible.

Really? Where?

You going to spout "Mark of the Devil" bullshit?

It may be bull shit to you, and it might be a fairy-tale, but can you refute the fact that the system that you want is mentioned in the bible?

Does it have an RFID Chip in the card? if not what is the biometric for?
Irrelevant what you or the country thinks about the bible, does not change the fact the system you want is mentioned in the bible.

Really? Where?

You going to spout "Mark of the Devil" bullshit?

It may be bull shit to you, and it might be a fairy-tale, but can you refute the fact that the system that you want is mentioned in the bible?

no it isn't

WILL THIS BE USED FOR VOTER id? I doubt it. That is if the democrats ever want to win another election.

there is NO evidence of the type of voter fraud IDs would prevent.

NONE

There is reams of court documented FACTS to prove the Republican party has cheated voters out of their votes so they can win elections and STEAL power from the people.

The evidence goes right up to the scotus.

why do you not want to FIX the REAL election cheating?

Your right wing SCOTUS decided your party needs to be punished some more for their cheating

no it isn't

yes it is. The very system that you want is mentioned in the bible.
It must be because you even mentioned it the mark of the devil bullshit

Other than to nutcases....It has nothing to do with a national ID

It doesn't matter it's in there. it may be a nutcase it may be a fairy tale, it may be the reminder of a bad meal, it may be gas. None of that matters it's mentioned in the bible regardless.

yes it is. The very system that you want is mentioned in the bible.
It must be because you even mentioned it the mark of the devil bullshit

Other than to nutcases....It has nothing to do with a national ID

It doesn't matter it's in there. it may be a nutcase it may be a fairy tale, it may be the reminder of a bad meal, it may be gas. None of that matters it's mentioned in the bible regardless.

My National ID number is.....666

Ohio first complied then they said no

Ohio Started Using Driver's License Photos For Facial Recognition Software Two Months Ago Without Informing the Public - Liberty Crier

More than two months ago, Ohio law enforcement officers began using facial recognition technology, scanning databases of driver’s license photos and mug shots to identify crime suspects. The Cinncinnati Enquirer reports that this was all done without first informing the public, and without reviewing security rules for the system.
Ohio pulls plans to comply with federal ID law | The Columbus Dispatch
The Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles decided about five months ago to back off the Real ID compliance plan approved by the federal Department of Homeland Security, but it never made a public announcement about the change.

So tell me why obama doesn't want people to show an ID to vote?

The Constitution has no such requirement.

Care to link me to the requirement in the Constitution for me to have an ID on me? Specifically a federal one?

WILL THIS BE USED FOR VOTER id? I doubt it. That is if the democrats ever want to win another election.

You don't understand the Act/ bill do you?
Not that I support it, but it's obvious you don't understand it. It isn't for a national ID, it is for having one system when someone applies for a state ID or licenses to prevent fraud etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohio Started Using Driver's License Photos For Facial Recognition Software Two Months Ago Without Informing the Public - Liberty Crier

More than two months ago, Ohio law enforcement officers began using facial recognition technology, scanning databases of driver’s license photos and mug shots to identify crime suspects. The Cinncinnati Enquirer reports that this was all done without first informing the public, and without reviewing security rules for the system.
The Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles decided about five months ago to back off the Real ID compliance plan approved by the federal Department of Homeland Security, but it never made a public announcement about the change.

Damn those republicans and George Bush for passing this law? Thankfully, our dems are trying to get rid of it.

Why doesn't Ohio just ask for an extension like all the other states?

It's too much work as it is to get mass populations of illiterate, low income, and lower educated voters to vote who are dependent on volunteers to function and participate.

It will add to the hassle to require picture ID.

We really need to set up a system of responsibility for the party membership.

Whoever votes for your party candidates or is a member,
then you pay for their welfare, collect their taxes to pay for their care,
and manage their education and training to become contributing taxpayers.

if we divided it by party, where you pay for your own policies and members/leaders, then
* which people would join or claim which party affiliation?
* which parties would agree to pay for which people?
* what programs and policies would come out of the parties and their support bases?

Damn those republicans and George Bush for passing this law? Thankfully, our dems are trying to get rid of it.

Why doesn't Ohio just ask for an extension like all the other states?
it was obama directing the states to start using it.

You don't understand the Act/ bill do you?
Not that I support it, but it's obvious you don't understand it. It isn't for a national ID, it is for having one system when someone applies for a state ID or licenses to prevent fraud etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't make your first post look like a bitch, but it's obvious you don't understand so shut your god damn trap and learn.

Forum List

Back