The Federal government wants a national ID

Damn those republicans and George Bush for passing this law? Thankfully, our dems are trying to get rid of it.

Why doesn't Ohio just ask for an extension like all the other states?
it was obama directing the states to start using it.

He did? Source?

Ohio first complied then they said no

Ohio Started Using Driver's License Photos For Facial Recognition Software Two Months Ago Without Informing the Public - Liberty Crier

More than two months ago, Ohio law enforcement officers began using facial recognition technology, scanning databases of driver’s license photos and mug shots to identify crime suspects. The Cinncinnati Enquirer reports that this was all done without first informing the public, and without reviewing security rules for the system.
Ohio pulls plans to comply with federal ID law | The Columbus Dispatch
The Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles decided about five months ago to back off the Real ID compliance plan approved by the federal Department of Homeland Security, but it never made a public announcement about the change.

So tell me why obama doesn't want people to show an ID to vote?

Ohio is a police state controlled by Republicans.

Horse shit.

I don't know about RFID or the Act/Bill becuse I haven't researched it, but I am proud to care and show a Federally Issued ID when asked for one.
profilepic21357_6.gif

It doesn't have to be far they can set up an REID chip scanner just about every where, door entrances, sidewalks even on the roadways. Michelin tires have the chip built into the tires.
You aren't a deep thinker are you?

Do you know how fucking stupid this sounds? Your latest irrational fear is that the government will track us using the passive short range RFID in an ID card by installing hundreds of millions of scanners on the roads and doorways and sidewalks?

Do you have a feeding tube? Surely you are vegetative.

We already have a president that acts like a dictator NSA wire tapping
OH wait don't answer that you fucking moron.
Obama didn't run the NSA and set their policies, you fear mongering 47 post-per-day partisan redneck hackjob.

but he can knock on their door and ask them to give him anything they have you cant he?

of course the government with track you if they can. Its what they do and they charge us tax payers to do what we do not want them to do.

How about that

It doesn't have to be far they can set up an REID chip scanner just about every where, door entrances, sidewalks even on the roadways. Michelin tires have the chip built into the tires.
You aren't a deep thinker are you?

Do you know how fucking stupid this sounds? Your latest irrational fear is that the government will track us using the passive short range RFID in an ID card by installing hundreds of millions of scanners on the roads and doorways and sidewalks?

Do you have a feeding tube? Surely you are vegetative.
Your problem is that when confronted with something you're afraid of you act like a child. Pull up those big boy pants and move on. Next time bring your brain.
Michelin moves to accelerate RFID adoption in tires | RFID24-7.com
michelin-rfid_585x190.jpg

Obama didn't run the NSA and set their policies, you fear mongering 47 post-per-day partisan redneck hackjob.

He's president the buck stops with him, So shut the fuck up shit stain

He's president the buck stops with him, So shut the fuck up shit stain

Actually, no it doesn't. Every other President maybe But Mr Obama has always had someone else ready to blame.

I don't know about RFID or the Act/Bill becuse I haven't researched it, but I am proud to care and show a Federally Issued ID when asked for one.
profilepic21357_6.gif

You don't have a CAC Card?

cac_story_800-resized-600.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back