🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The feminization of real men

The fact that some people found this acceptable, or funny, speaks volumes about them.

I know.. Its very sad that we have so many no account Americans. Their parents sure didn't bother to teach them how to behave or instill any common decency in them.

You didn't admit you were offended....Pretending that you can speak for others, who may or may not be offended, is just you projecting the offense that you can't admit to taking onto them.

How about you take responsibility for your own feelings and let others take care of theirs?

How about I also take responsibility for standing up for those who suffer for it? How about I stand up for the mentally handicapped kid who loves NASCAR? I am not offended for myself. But I will stand up for those weaker than myself. Just like I will stop a man from beating a women, or stop someone from abusing an animal. In my opinion, that is what a man is supposed to do.

You didn't admit you were offended....Pretending that you can speak for others, who may or may not be offended, is just you projecting the offense that you can't admit to taking onto them.

How about you take responsibility for your own feelings and let others take care of theirs?

He does speak for many Americans.. Most people are not as crude or cruel as Trump imitators.

I see you are still pretending to know what I feel. Funny that you are so offended when you insist I am offended. lol

Right....Claiming that you're offended for other people, whom you cannot possibly know yourself are offended, is exactly the kind of feminzation he's talking about.

You're a splendid example of a bad example.

We all have a feminine side/ Yin Yang - Quite the shame that you've not yet discovered yours.
Personally, I'm a proud Metrosexual ;)

Dare I say, "Many of the posts in this thread are . . . retarded."
and in my opinion it's rude and cowardly to make such determinations without specifying by quoted example which remarks are so, in your opinion.

also : the world is filled with opinions during all waking hours. best not to get too excited or angry or sad over them.

Last edited:
I'm not saying forbid anything. But I am saying that catching flack for something like that should be expected.

I won't use the word "retard" if there is the possibility that someone with birth defects is likely to be listening. I won't make jokes about a rape around someone who has been raped. I don't say things that are likely to cause pain by hitting close to home. That is not censorship. That is common decency.
Censorship isn't what you do or don't say: censorship is your "giving flack" to people who are talking. Butt right out of people's words. That's not your business at all.

I'm reporting what I see.

What you're doing here is analaogous to the cheapskate who piously declares "it's not the money, it's the principle", when everyone knows its about the money.

You are posting about what you think you see. Reality is far different.

How about I also take responsibility for standing up for those who suffer for it? How about I stand up for the mentally handicapped kid who loves NASCAR? I am not offended for myself. But I will stand up for those weaker than myself. Just like I will stop a man from beating a women, or stop someone from abusing an animal. In my opinion, that is what a man is supposed to do.
No, that's just walking around glorying in being Woke, being Holier Than Thou ---- and generally obnoxious.

MYOB --- Mind Your Own Business.

When I was an elementary school kid he saved me from a High School aged bully who was pounding my face in
Maybe this jerk also thought that he was a real man teaching the young kid a lesson.

Isn't this supposed to be a thread about Manly Men?

Winterborn clearly isn't one. Well ---s/he may be a woman, of course. I'm not a manly man either, so I'll take my views elsewhere.

Censorship isn't what you do or don't say: censorship is your "giving flack" to people who are talking. Butt right out of people's words. That's not your business at all.

I disagree. If I think it caused hurt to an innocent, I feel obligated to say something.

If it is just a couple of guys standing around talking, no biggie. If it is said when there is the likelihood that someone listening would be hurt? Yep, I will say something.

Like I said before, standing up for those too weak to stand up for themselves is what real man does.

The thread isn't about Trump or his followers....Quit derailing the thread with your TDS.
oh, i find it perfectly OK to detail how Trump's fakeness becomes the widely known real-world example of 'fake real man'.

expecially considering his succesful hijack of a major political party in the militarily strongest nation on Earth, combined with his evident desire and preparations to run 2024 for President again.

Forum List

Back