The Fireplace

Good thread, good idea!!
Thank you, Stats. If we could keep it going, we may be able to make it a permanent fixture of the lounge. Every lounge needs a fireplace. :)

So we have the Coffee Shop...
the Tavern...
Cheers...
The Porch...
The Fireplace...

do we have any rooms left?

Think I'll open a thread called "The Toilet". Nothing but reading material in there.

After that, "The Attic". Where we keep the crazy uncle.

lol [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION]! Doubledogdare ya! :lol:

I think each one is unique in some form or another. :)

Good thread, good idea!!
Thank you, Stats. If we could keep it going, we may be able to make it a permanent fixture of the lounge. Every lounge needs a fireplace. :)

the Tavern...
Cheers...
The Porch...
The Fireplace...

Think I'll open a thread called "The Toilet". Nothing but reading material in there.

We don't have the Hilton yet, or the steakhouse :lol:

300789c1cae7387b8949dc05eb31d23c.jpg

This fireplace reminds me of a coal stove we had in NH.....damn thing had to be cleaned out twice a day. It did put out a nice amount of heat, but I didn't like the idea of having to shake the ashes down in to a metal pan and taken outside.....I was so glad when we decided to expand the oil furnace ducts into that big den....I didn't have to mess with it no more.....::)

Good thread, good idea!!

the Tavern...
Cheers...
The Porch...
The Fireplace...

I've got a few suggestions about who should be up in the attic....:lol::lol:

Good night, all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wPWXARSGaro]Jazz by the fireplace on a rainy day - YouTube[/ame]

For Pacer, Gracie and Mertex nice calm unwinding music :) a personal favorite of mine.

[ame=http://youtu.be/FyUNbrgLezI]Erik Satie Trois Gymnopedies - YouTube[/ame]

Gonna go enjoy my morning coffee by some nice fireplace......

Good-Morning-2.jpg

fire-flames-4.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back