🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The First "DOW 20,000" Thread. We are only 90 Points Away.Well Hillary, Doom & Gloom If Trump Wins?

Our 401k keeps going up, and all yer, up to the election, it was slowing declining.
LOL

"Up to the election," the Dow went from 6500 to 18300.
Yeah, if your 401K was declining the person you needed to blame was you. LOL

But, as everyone should know, the Dow is really a short term (year or so) indicator of investor sentiments. And, Trump will relax regs, the economy is already growing, rates will go up, which will keep the dollar high and attract foreign capital.

The question will be whether it's a bubble burst as we saw at the end of W. Unless we reduce the deficit to GNP ratio, it inevitably will be a bubble burst. And the lack of credit regulation back in the 2000's should give everyone fear.
Well, if that's true which it's not, why is it increasing now and I haven't touched it? What kind of lie will you puke out now?
Dude if you didn't make money during the Obama years, you're a bigger idiot than even your posts show.

Now go eat my puke, bitch.

That said, Trump should be good for investors for at least two years.

Yep! Coming out of the Clinton years even dumbasses made some money before the ship ran aground. Bill Clinton left a balanced budget with a surplus and left office with a 65% approval rating......unmatched in modern years.

Although I, and a few others have posted a few threads regarding how the DOW has kept climbing since President Trump beat the manpants off of Hillary...

Actually, the Dow has been climbing since Obama took office, idiot. From 6,600 to 20,000.

You're welcome.

...you have to assume that she and all Democrats all look like a bunch of fools by now being they all were trying to convince the stupid people out there that if Trump wins, the economy would eventually collapse.

You mean gloom and doom like this:

33az7s7.jpg

:dance:

The First "DOW 20,000" Thread. We are only 90 Points Away.Well Hillary, Doom & Gloom If Trump Wins?

You are forgetting...Barry and Liberals are claim the sh!t out or anything and everything good happening as a result of the positive market speculation due to Trump's election.
I'm betting we see 20K, you? (-:

Hitting 20 is no big deal. Wait three years and see what the red faced asshole has done:

MW-CM944_presid_20140711161650_MG.jpg

Last edited:
Trump gets credit from the tards for the Dow before he even takes office. Of course, if the Dow plunges while Trump is President, those very same tards will blame Obama.

Book it.

Trump gets credit from the tards for the Dow before he even takes office. Of course, if the Dow plunges while Trump is President, those very same tards will blame Obama.

Book it.
Barry deserves no good credit...he's a fucking piece of shit racist

Book it.
And the codicil to this TardLogic is that Trump deserves no blame, of course.

Book it.

The DOW is an asset bubble ready to burst. When it does burst the middle class will lose, big time.

Book it.

Kind of amazing that he's been in office for eight years isn't it?

Last edited:

You are forgetting...Barry and Liberals are claim the sh!t out or anything and everything good happening as a result of the positive market speculation due to Trump's election.

Hitting 20 is no big deal. Wait three years and see what the red faced asshole has done:

Meaningless data, and has nothing to do with the Parties they belonged to themselves. Clinton didn't ever have a real 'surplus', and he was the beneficiary of Dick Cheney's gutting of the military and spending, and Obama is a beneficiary of the ongoing bailout of Wall Street, which is still going on, by they way, for those who don't know it. Nixon was in office when the 'Oil Crisis' and global food shortage hit, neither of which he or his policies caused, and Reagan's policies had nothing to do with the gains under his terms, neither did Eisenhower's or the rest for that matter. G.W. largely largely owns his losses, and FDR most certainly owns his amazing gains resulting from their leadership, as does Truman own a little of those under him. None are Party related, in any case.

Meaningless data, and has nothing to do with the Parties they belonged to themselves. Clinton didn't ever have a real 'surplus', and he was the beneficiary of Dick Cheney's gutting of the military and spending, and Obama is a beneficiary of the ongoing bailout of Wall Street, which is still going on, by they way, for those who don't know it. Nixon was in office when the 'Oil Crisis' and global food shortage hit, neither of which he or his policies caused, and Reagan's policies had nothing to do with the gains under his terms, neither did Eisenhower's or the rest for that matter. G.W. largely largely owns his losses, and FDR most certainly owns his amazing gains resulting from their leadership, as does Truman own a little of those under him. None are Party related, in any case.

That's a goddam Republican lie. Look at what's recorded historically. Bill Clinton left a surplus and a path to a paid off national debt. The first goddam thing GW Bush did was start working on tax cuts for the wealthy. He cut them in 2001 and 2003, started two wars......one totally unnecessary then proceeded to double the national debt from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion. Are you people stupid or does it just appear that way to intelligent people?

Book it.

Up your's prick! He's been 10 times better for the working folks in America than that goddam orange faced asshole.

Looks like it's time for the OWS nutters to start shitting on cars again. I mean, where they been? Wall Street's gotten filthy rich on their Dear Leader's watch. I haven't heard a peep out of em about that. Could it be because OWS was a Democrat-manufactured scam right from the beginning?

It was just an Election time fraud. I mean, even this Board used to be crawling with screeching OWS loons. So where'd they all go? They quickly disappeared right after Obama got re-elected. Anyway, i have a feeling we'll be hearing from em again as soon as Trump is sworn in. Stay tuned.

That's a goddam Republican lie. Look at what's recorded historically. Bill Clinton left a surplus and a path to a paid off national debt.

Nonsense gibberish from some parrot who doesn't know what he's talking about and doesn't care that he doesn't know.

The first goddam thing GW Bush did was start working on tax cuts for the wealthy. He cut them in 2001 and 2003, started two wars......one totally unnecessary then proceeded to double the national debt from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion.

lol doesn't have shit to do with I said, more evidence you don't know squat, troll. Keep parroting the narrative, though; that's all you know so stick wit it.

Are you people stupid or does it just appear that way to intelligent people?

As an intelligent person I'll help you stupid people with this: Yes, you people really are stupid, it isn't just appearance.

and how come no one on the view is speaking of the 20,000 Dow?

The Democrats who routinely come here to boast about 'Obama's Wall Street numbers', will soon be changing their tunes. A Republican's coming. So now they'll get back to ranting & raving about how much they hate Wall Street. Just more convenient faux outrage coming from em. Par for the course.

Looks like it's time for the OWS nutters to start shitting on cars again. I mean, where they been? Wall Street's gotten filthy rich on their Dear Leader's watch. I haven't heard a peep out of em about that. Could it be because OWS was a Democrat-manufactured scam right from the beginning?

It was just an Election time fraud. I mean, even this Board used to be crawling with screeching OWS loons. So where'd they all go? They quickly disappeared right after Obama got re-elected. Anyway, i have a feeling we'll be hearing from em again as soon as Trump is sworn in. Stay tuned.

Yeah it was just another fake 'grass roots movement' Democrats have to dream up constantly. they have no real platforms or principles, so they have to keep churning out hoaxes and frauds for their idiot followers to parrot every week.

we came so close today! oh well,,,one more try tomorrow,,,,guess the russians are hacking the dow again

Yeah it was just another fake 'grass roots movement' Democrats have to dream up constantly. they have no real platforms or principles, so they have to keep churning out hoaxes and frauds for their idiot followers to parrot every week.

They immediately disappeared after Obama was re-elected. It was a manufactured Election-time scam. Wall Street's absolutely cleaned up on their Dear Leader's watch. Yet you don't hear a peep from the OWS nutters on that. But now they'll conveniently reappear to start ranting & raving about 'Evil Wall Street.' A Republican's coming. Simple as that.

Forum List

Back