The first F-16's from NATO allies have arrived in Ukraine.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
Now they just need to train more pilots that’s the biggest obstacle they’re going to have more planes than pilots- the west needs to do a lot more in that regard
GT05lOGXkAAu57C

Remember when Briben blocked Poland from giving Ukraine migs because they didn't want escalate the war and now they are sending f16s with nato pilots.

What could go wrong?

Remember when Briben blocked Poland from giving Ukraine migs because they didn't want escalate the war and now they are sending f16s with nato pilots.

What could go wrong?
Hopefully, a lot will go wrong.........for Russia. Sorry, I hope that doesn't upset you.

America grudgingly handed over a few F-16s to Ukraine, respecting the deadline. These long-awaited jets will be attacked and destroyed soon after they arrive. In July alone, Moscow destroyed at least six Ukrainian fighter jets.

The deadline for the transfer of the US-made warplanes was the end of this month and it has been respected, according to people familiar with the matter, who spoke under condition of anonymity. The number of jets is small, they said.

Last edited:
It's not a matter to joke about. The needed missiles for the F-16's are coming soon.

Let's all hope that Russia doesn't use this as an excuse to escalate further.

Hopefully, a lot will go wrong.........for Russia. Sorry, I hope that doesn't upset you.
Personally, if I were the C in C who's charged with the Nuclear Football, I would order a massive Minuteman III strike against both Russia AND Ukraine. Malevsky is just as bad as Putin.

Forum List

Back