The Flaccid President...

Ewwwww...the thread title is very unappetizing. Ewwwww.

If it makes you feel better then please remember that length of the flaccid president does not necessarily correspond to length of the erect president.

Sadly, that is not at all a comforting thought. I'd prefer some brain bleach to just eliminate the entire concept altogether.

If it makes you feel better then please remember that length of the flaccid president does not necessarily correspond to length of the erect president.

Sadly, that is not at all a comforting thought. I'd prefer some brain bleach to just eliminate the entire concept altogether.

It may be the perfect word for Obama...maybe it will kinda grow on you over time...:eusa_shifty:

Last edited:
The excuses, the lying, the lack of leadership qualities, the hen pecked husband, the bending over for other world leaders .. I'm thinking Obama has to be the most flaccid President this country has ever endured...

Well..

Seeing as a good number of terrorists are taking a dirt nap..and there have been no major attacks on the US homeland by Al Qaeda.

And seeing as, thus far, big natural disasters have been handled in an efficient and professional manner with minimal loss of life.

And seeing as most major companies in this country are experiencing record profits.

And seeing as some pretty big legislation was passed through congress, such as the ACA.

It's your analysis that's a little flaccid.

:eusa_shhh:

Ah....something of a Presidential Koro......

:eusa_silenced:

It's the perfect word for his intellect and moral courage, fo shizzle.

The excuses, the lying, the lack of leadership qualities, the hen pecked husband, the bending over for other world leaders .. I'm thinking Obama has to be the most flaccid President this country has ever endured...

Well..

Seeing as a good number of terrorists are taking a dirt nap..and there have been no major attacks on the US homeland by Al Qaeda.

And seeing as, thus far, big natural disasters have been handled in an efficient and professional manner with minimal loss of life.

And seeing as most major companies in this country are experiencing record profits.

And seeing as some pretty big legislation was passed through congress, such as the ACA.

I'm talking about Obama.. not President Bush, try to follow along.. mmkay

Dow Jones today:

Dow Jones Industrial Average
Dow Jones Indices: .DJI - Dec 31 4:04pm ET
13104.14+166.03 (1.28%)
Open
High
Low
Volume
Avg Vol
Mkt Cap
N/A

Kinda better than 4 years ago..no?

:lol:

Dow Jones today:

13104.14+166.03 (1.28%)
Open
High
Low
Volume
Avg Vol
Mkt Cap
N/A

I bet you have no idea how much of that is driven by inflation and ZIRP.

Well..

Well then, Lumpy1..I'd say that you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

9/11 happened on Bush's watch.
He didn't pass the ACA.
He didn't get Bin Laden.
He killed alot of Iraqis and called them terrorists.
Most companies experienced big losses under Bush.
Katrina saw the deaths of nearly 2000 Americans.

Not very good at all..

Dow Jones today:

13104.14+166.03 (1.28%)
Open
High
Low
Volume
Avg Vol
Mkt Cap
N/A

I bet you have no idea how much of that is driven by inflation and ZIRP.

Yeah..I do.

This is where I work.

Watcha do for a living?

Well..

Well then, Lumpy1..I'd say that you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

9/11 happened on Bush's watch.
He didn't pass the ACA.
He didn't get Bin Laden.
He killed alot of Iraqis and called them terrorists.
Most companies experienced big losses under Bush.
Katrina saw the deaths of nearly 2000 Americans.

Not very good at all..

It was the OP that gave it away, huh?

Dow Jones today:

13104.14+166.03 (1.28%)
Open
High
Low
Volume
Avg Vol
Mkt Cap
N/A

1) The largest one-day point drop in DJIA history occurred on September 17, 2001 the first day of trading after the September 11, 2001 attacks.

2) On April 25, 2007, the Dow passed 13,000 in trading and closed above the milestone for the first time. Less than three months later, on July 19, the average set an all-time closing high above the 14,000 level: the fastest 1,000-point advance for the index since 1999.

Dow Jones Industrial Average-- History and the Market

Forum List

Back