The Flint Water Crisis: An insight into Republicanism.

Don't want to change the subject but I do want to point out that Jroc has bought into another bullshit Republican myth - this one about SS.

https://www.ssa.gov/history/InternetMyths.html

MYTHS AND MISINFORMATION ABOUT SOCIAL SECURITY

<snip>

Myth 4: President Roosevelt promised that the money the participants paid would be put into the independent "Trust Fund," rather than into the General operating fund, and therefore, would only be used to fund the Social Security Retirement program, and no other Government program

The idea here is basically correct. However, this statement is usually joined to a second statement to the effect that this principle was violated by subsequent Administrations. However, there has never been any change in the way the Social Security program is financed or the way that Social Security payroll taxes are used by the federal government.

The Social Security Trust Fund was created in 1939 as part of the Amendments enacted in that year. From its inception, the Trust Fund has always worked the same way. The Social Security Trust Fund has never been "put into the general fund of the government."

Most likely this myth comes from a confusion between the financing of the Social Security program and the way the Social Security Trust Fund is treated in federal budget accounting. Starting in 1969 (due to action by the Johnson Administration in 1968) the transactions to the Trust Fund were included in what is known as the "unified budget." This means that every function of the federal government is included in a single budget. This is sometimes described by saying that the Social Security Trust Funds are "on-budget." This budget treatment of the Social Security Trust Fund continued until 1990 when the Trust Funds were again taken "off-budget." This means only that they are shown as a separate account in the federal budget. But whether the Trust Funds are "on-budget" or "off-budget" is primarily a question of accounting practices--it has no affect on the actual operations of the Trust Fund itself.

IOW's Jroc bought into the Republican confusion that LBJ used SS funds for something other than SS, when in fact Republican icon Ronald Reagan was the first to loot the SS fund...
Ronald Reagan and The Great Social Security Heist

And after Reagan unlocked the SS lockbox, SS became the biggest holder of U.S. Debt.

Q:Who are the holders of U.S. debt?
A: The biggest are the Social Security trust funds (16 percent), the Federal Reserve banks (12 percent), China (8 percent), Japan (7 percent) and mutual funds including money-market funds (6 percent).

And...

"The government's $2.5 trillion debt to Social Security is the real reason that so many politicians want to cut benefits. They are trying to find a way to avoid having to repay the looted money.... Given the fact that much of the surplus revenue from the 1983 payroll tax hike ended up in the pockets of the super rich in the form of income tax cuts, I propose a special tax on this group of taxpayers to recoup the missing Social Security money. The government used revenue from the Social Security payroll tax hike to fund tax cuts for the rich because that was where the money was. I think the government should recover the 'embezzled' money by taxing the rich."

OTOH, BTW...
Bernie has a plan - lookitup.

There's never actually been a trust fund.The Social Security money has been spent and replaced with government bonds. A Ponzi scheme.."Bernie has a plan":uhoh3:

Jroc posted misinformation about SS on this thread and as I said in my first post on this thread about SS, I didn't want to change the subject but...

But since some of the Republicans on this thread realize they can no longer defend Governor Poison (R-MI) they apparently want to change the subject. Below is Senator Sanders' SS plan. Just so the righties don't have to Bern their little brains reading the whole thing, I'll break down Senator Sanders' plan - in simple terms.

A) Lift the cap from $118,500. to $250,000.
B) Payback the money that's been borrowed from the SS fund.

That's it, that's Senator Sanders' SS plan in a nutshell. But what that simple plan does is increase most retiree's benefit by about $65 bucks per month, increase the COLA and-----and ensure SS's solvency for another 50 years.

Issues

Strengthen and Expand Social Security

Social Security is the most successful government program in our nation’s history. Before it was signed into law, nearly half of senior citizens lived in poverty. Today, the elderly poverty rate is 10 percent. Although still much too high, that’s a dramatic improvement.

Through good times and bad, Social Security has paid every nickel owed to every eligible American – on time and without delay. As corporations destroyed the retirement dreams of millions over the past 30 years by eliminating defined benefit pension plans, Social Security was right there paying full benefits. As millions of Americans lost their life savings after Wall Street’s recklessness crashed the economy in 2008, Social Security was right there paying full benefits.

Today, Social Security is more important than ever. Over half of workers between the ages of 55-64 have no retirement savings. More than a third of senior citizens depend on Social Security for virtually all of their income. One out of every five senior citizens is trying to scrape by on an average income of just $8,300 a year.

Given these facts, our job cannot be to cut Social Security. Our job must be to expand it so that every American can retire with dignity and respect.

Virtually every Republican candidate for president disagrees. Many of them claim Social Security is “going broke,” that it’s causing the deficit to explode, and its trust fund is full of IOUs.

They want the American people to believe Social Security is in crisis and must be cut.

They are dead wrong.

Here are the facts:

• Social Security has a $2.8 trillion surplus. It can pay every benefit owed to every eligible American for the next 19 years (and more than three-quarters after that).
  • Social Security’s assets aren’t “just paper,” as conservatives sometimes put it. Social Security invests in U.S Treasury bonds, the safest interest-bearing securities in the world. These are the same bonds wealthy investors have purchased, along with China and other foreign countries. These bonds are backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. government, which in our long history has never defaulted on its debt obligations.
  • Right now a billionaire pays the same amount of money into Social Security as someone who makes $118,500 a year. That’s because there is a cap on taxable income that goes into the Social Security system.
Sen. Sanders has introduced legislation to end this absurdity, by lifting this cap so that everyone who makes over $250,000 a year pays the same percentage of their income into Social Security as the middle class and working families.

This would not only extend the solvency of Social Security for the next 50 years, but also bring in enough revenue to expand benefits by an average of $65 a month; increase cost-of-living-adjustments; and lift more seniors out of poverty by increasing the minimum benefits paid to low-income seniors.

Not only is this the right thing to do from a moral perspective, it is also what the vast majority of the American people want us to do. 61 percent of the American people support expanding Social Security benefits by lifting the cap on taxable income, according to an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll earlier this year.

At a time when millions of Americans are working longer hours for lower wages, even as virtually all of the new income in this country is going to the top one percent, Sen. Sanders’ legislation will begin to reduce the obscene level of income inequality in America.

It’s time to expand Social Security to make sure that everyone in this country can retire with the dignity and respect they deserve.

Yeah expand it to cover illegals, Bernie is a friken genius full faith and credit of the 19 trillion dollar debt
ever notice republicans go to the extreme when confronted with facts ... first this ass clown goes after benghazi ... then social security ... now its health care ... he/she never uses a factual source ...he/she never goes to the cbo ...they just spouts off what they read on whirlynutdaily or some right wing nut job site .. why next welfare takes up 90% of the national budget

You're babbling incoherently nutjob... Crawl back into your hole :slap:
can't ... you and your wing nuts have filled it up

I look all over the world and the idea that businesses will ever give a flying fuck about the environment or anything else besides profit is a joke. Look at china, look at india or anywhere for that matter and you will find this to be true. IT was our regulations and the epa that cleaned up the massive mess this country was in before such was put into place. Conservatives have some fucking nerve to think they're doing anyone any favors by defunding and deregulating...Bastards.

So even a thread about a complete government screw up is just another chance to attack businesses, is it, comrade?

Flint a making of Republicans? Wow. Republicans made the milk in your refrigerator go bad too, didn't they?

Where's your homework, spanky? It was the Republicans!
I knowI am electrifying but you don't have to honor me with that observation by calling me "Sparky." Heh heh heh.

And the milk in my refrigerator never goes bad because I m in charge of it. Now if a republican invaded my house and took over all my rights and privileges to rule my household, the milk might go bad. didn't you learn anything from the Flint Water Crisis?

My home work? Obviously you didn't do yours or that question would not be necessary.

Right, and only a fucking moron thinks Republicans run the State of Michigan or Flint. "Kaz" is for my hometown of Kalamazoo, Michigan. Though it takes little knowledge of Michigan to know what a Democrat State Michigan is and what a Democrat city Flint is. A little knowledge apparently exceeding yours. Which was my point, oh clueless one

Well then...someone who lives in or is from Michigan and holds in near and dear to their hearts would know that Flint was taken over by an Emergency Manager appointed by the Republican governor.

Because the leftist bankrupted the place

Bankruptcy was not the term used by a state review panel back in 2011 when they told SNYDER THAT A "FINANCIAL EMERGENCY" EXISTED IN FLINT.

The governor and his cronies defined the "financial emergency" on their own and, in the process, refused to consider another option called a "consent agreement" which would have left the elected officials in control of their city.

The locals had no say in the matter at all. In fact, local Democratic Party officials bemoaned the "financial emergency" as a political ploy.
have you notice when Jroc is confronted he goes off the deep end or to another subject that he really know nothing about ...

The thread title is in accurate.

Flint is a case study in Big Government Non-Accountability. Local, State and Federal officials all had their hands on this mess, and only a minor player has been sacrificed the the Secular Demi-God of the Public Narrative. If a private company had done this, the executives in charge would be in jail. But private citizens can't even sue the government when it poisons them.

This is what Progressives call the Thing We Do Together.
Hang Rick Snyder after a trial...this is GOP Governance...we do not need tax money wasted on Clean water...only progressives want clean water

The republicans lick corporates ass so much that they really do want to transform America into a third world butthole! They want to transform this country into the dumping grounds for the super rich to do as they please.

I have two words for the republican party: Fuck YOU!!!!

Democrats are right there licking just as hard, dumb ass. Check out Hillary's wall street donors

Flint a making of Republicans? Wow. Republicans made the milk in your refrigerator go bad too, didn't they?

I knowI am electrifying but you don't have to honor me with that observation by calling me "Sparky." Heh heh heh.

And the milk in my refrigerator never goes bad because I m in charge of it. Now if a republican invaded my house and took over all my rights and privileges to rule my household, the milk might go bad. didn't you learn anything from the Flint Water Crisis?

My home work? Obviously you didn't do yours or that question would not be necessary.

Right, and only a fucking moron thinks Republicans run the State of Michigan or Flint. "Kaz" is for my hometown of Kalamazoo, Michigan. Though it takes little knowledge of Michigan to know what a Democrat State Michigan is and what a Democrat city Flint is. A little knowledge apparently exceeding yours. Which was my point, oh clueless one

Well then...someone who lives in or is from Michigan and holds in near and dear to their hearts would know that Flint was taken over by an Emergency Manager appointed by the Republican governor.

Strawman

Only someone completely clueless or who is a complete partisan whore would think that one person caused that crisis and that while virtually everyone else involved through the history of that crisis was a Democrat it, nope, it was entirely the one Republican.

Do some reading on the topic and come back when you're not ignorant on the subject

Not a strawman and central to this whole crisis. Maybe if the democratic process in Flint had not been suspended, this tragedy wouldn't have happened.

Practically everyone involved in this from the start was appointed by or answered to the governor. I've been following this subject before it became national news. In fact, I was the first to post a topic on it.

Because of course when you remove the people who created the mess that means you created the mess. Still a dumb bimbo just like a couple months ago when I last posted I see

Republicans don't just say government is bad they prove it.
lets see how do they prove it ... well lets look at the banking ... start in 1998 Lindsy graham and phil graham got a banking bill passed that allow people with ok credit not triple a credit but double A credit to get loans to buy a home ... they also allowed the stock market to allow over the counter derivatives to be sold threw the banks ... ... then what happen to the banking regulations ... in 2003 phil graham now as a banking lobbyist put together the american dream downpayment act. and sold it to the republicans ... they passed it a signed it into law ... what it did was allow banks to put together bulk loans made up of bad loans and good loans the sell them to unsuspecting banks ... how did they accomplish that you say??? in the bill it allowed companies to declare it to be a triple loan with out having to check them out ... then all shit book loose in 2007 when these loans started defaulting ....causing small banks to fail, companies like AIG to almost fail, Fanny mae and freddie mac to fail because the both bought up the majority of the so-called triple A loans ... then when they started defaulting what did we hear from the right ??? see government can't do anything right ... they had the gaul to say that shit ... people like you keep repeating that crap ...when all in all it was the republican who took out all the safety nets ( regulations) in banking then complain about government when it fails ...

Last edited:
There is an eerie silence on these boards about the ongoing water scandal in Flint Michigan with good reason. This crisis uncovers a republican tendency to do things that end up being detrimental to their constituents and everyone living near them.

The Snyder administration sparked the chain of events that led to the crisis back in April, 2014 amid a financial downturn. To save money, the decision to switch Flint's water source from Lake Huron to the Flint River was made on the ill fated advise of a state sanctioned emergency manager to Flint.

Noteworthy is the revelation that the Flint River had long had a reputation for being nasty when the state made the switch.. But the burgeoning indifference doesn't stop there. A 2011 study indicated that Flint River water had to be treated with anti- corrosion agents before it could be fit for human consumption. That didn't happen. Therein lies the culpability...the republicans dropped the ball and, either through abject stupidity or indifference, they failed those who put their trust ini them.

There is more. The callousness of these Michigan republicans underlines the inclination of the GOP to put material interests above human interests. Michael Pitt, a member of the law team representing the victims, puts it this way:

"He further lambasted state officials who, he alleged, learned of elevated lead levels in children's blood in 2014 and did nothing."

"They were staring at a public health emergency, and they sat on it for over 10 months," he said, further criticizing leaders who assured residents the water was safe when they knew it wasn't true"..

If what Pitt said is true, there is an element of criminality here.

Although these developments are shocking, I am not surprised by the cold insensitiveness of the Michigan republicans towards the people of Flint. Republicans have been against everything that makes America a better place to live for all classes of Americans. Some of the things republicans have tried to undermine is social security, MEDICARE and, ironically, the EPA. If they had their way there would be NO safety nets and the Great Depression might never have ended. Child labor would still be an ongoing phenomenon.

Given the historical agenda of republicanism...it should be clear that their actions speak louder than their words. If Trump wins, I fear the Flint water crisis gives us a glimpse of things to come. With a GOP congress, and GOP USSC to compliment Trumps in the White House..... be afraid...for nothing you breathe, drink or eat will be safe.

Are you sure about that Mr/s. Michigander?

Check your facts here http://vote-mi.org/Officials.aspx?State=MI&Report=MI

I always like the here, read this argument. The ultimate in lazy answers. Make your own point

The thread title is in accurate.

Flint is a case study in Big Government Non-Accountability. Local, State and Federal officials all had their hands on this mess, and only a minor player has been sacrificed the the Secular Demi-God of the Public Narrative. If a private company had done this, the executives in charge would be in jail. But private citizens can't even sue the government when it poisons them.

This is what Progressives call the Thing We Do Together.
Hang Rick Snyder after a trial...this is GOP Governance...we do not need tax money wasted on Clean water...only progressives want clean water

The republicans lick corporates ass so much that they really do want to transform America into a third world butthole! They want to transform this country into the dumping grounds for the super rich to do as they please.

I have two words for the republican party: Fuck YOU!!!!

Democrats are right there licking just as hard, dumb ass. Check out Hillary's wall street donors
Then support bernie

how can a liberal mismanage this when snyder remove all of the people who were elected and put his chosen ones in place to make all the decisisions ... can you explain that tiny tid bit of reality for us ??? did the republicans fuck it up then try to push it on the city government that they removed from power... now they need a whipping post ...
Liberals have mismanaged the city for decades.

Did they or did they simply get hit harder by the financial crisis our entire county went through just a few years ago? So the city was mismanaged...guess they deserve to be poisoned by the actions of people appointed by the governor eh? Do you feel that way about the county in Alabama or the city in KY that also went bankrupt? Do they too deserve to be poisoned to save money?

You keep lying about the sequence of events. Liar.

Point out the lie, drunkard.

Fuck you Seabytch. Right here. All the EM's appointed to Flint were D's who worked with the city council.

[how can a liberal mismanage this when snyder remove all of the people who were elected and put his chosen ones in place to make all the decisisions ... can you explain that tiny tid bit of reality for us ??? did the republicans fuck it up then try to push it on the city government that they removed from power... now they need a whipping post .]

You didn't point out any lie of mine, drunkard.

It doesn't matter what political party any of the EMs belonged to. They didn't answer to the people of Flint, they answered to the Governor. The EM, appointed by and answering only to the Governor made the decision to switch to improperly treated Flint water. The state protection agency, answering only to the governor, hid the presence of lead in the water and fought the EPA on it.

I know you don't want to, but you have to place blame on the governor.

Strawman

Only someone completely clueless or who is a complete partisan whore would think that one person caused that crisis and that while virtually everyone else involved through the history of that crisis was a Democrat it, nope, it was entirely the one Republican.

Do some reading on the topic and come back when you're not ignorant on the subject

Not a strawman and central to this whole crisis. Maybe if the democratic process in Flint had not been suspended, this tragedy wouldn't have happened.

Practically everyone involved in this from the start was appointed by or answered to the governor. I've been following this subject before it became national news. In fact, I was the first to post a topic on it.

Because of course when you remove the people who created the mess that means you created the mess. Still a dumb bimbo just like a couple months ago when I last posted I see

The governor did not remove the people that "created the mess". He put in someone who created a bigger one.

Snyder didn't make the Michigan DHHS lie. Snyder didn't make the Michigan enviromental agency lie. And Snyder didn't make the EPA cover up the lead levels.

But he's the one being accused of causing the lead poisoning by idiots.

For starters, we don't know that do we? Secondly, it's the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) that kept telling residents that the water was fine...even though the Snyder administration was shipping bottled water to their offices in Flint.

There is plenty of blame to go around, but you certainly can't expect that none of it goes to the Snyder administration. Most of the blame rests primarily with Michigan's Department of Environmental Quality. Who do they answer to? Who is their boss?

There is an eerie silence on these boards about the ongoing water scandal in Flint Michigan with good reason. This crisis uncovers a republican tendency to do things that end up being detrimental to their constituents and everyone living near them.

The Snyder administration sparked the chain of events that led to the crisis back in April, 2014 amid a financial downturn. To save money, the decision to switch Flint's water source from Lake Huron to the Flint River was made on the ill fated advise of a state sanctioned emergency manager to Flint.

Noteworthy is the revelation that the Flint River had long had a reputation for being nasty when the state made the switch.. But the burgeoning indifference doesn't stop there. A 2011 study indicated that Flint River water had to be treated with anti- corrosion agents before it could be fit for human consumption. That didn't happen. Therein lies the culpability...the republicans dropped the ball and, either through abject stupidity or indifference, they failed those who put their trust ini them.

There is more. The callousness of these Michigan republicans underlines the inclination of the GOP to put material interests above human interests. Michael Pitt, a member of the law team representing the victims, puts it this way:

"He further lambasted state officials who, he alleged, learned of elevated lead levels in children's blood in 2014 and did nothing."

"They were staring at a public health emergency, and they sat on it for over 10 months," he said, further criticizing leaders who assured residents the water was safe when they knew it wasn't true"..

Although these developments are shocking, I am not surprised by the cold insensitiveness of the Michigan republicans towards the people of Flint. Republicans have been against everything that makes America a better place to live for all classes of Americans. Some of the things republicans have tried to undermine is social security, MEDICARE and, ironically, the EPA. If they had their way there would be NO safety nets and the Great Depression might never have ended. Child labor would still be an ongoing phenomenon.

Given the historical agenda of republicanism...it should be clear that their actions speak louder than their words. If Trump wins, I fear the Flint water crisis gives us a glimpse of things to come. With a GOP congress, and GOP USSC to compliment Trumps in the White House..... be afraid...for nothing you breathe, drink or eat will be safe.

Because the leftist bankrupted the place

So I guess that means they deserve to be poisoned by an Emergency Manager undermining democracy, right? Do you feel that way about cities run by republicans or just the ones that went bankrupt under democrats? Should Jefferson County, Alabama get poisoned by an appointed Emergency Manager too?

Bottom line is the middle class has it too good in Michigan and so companies like ford are moving out.

I'm not a trump fan but he does call Republicans out for this. And stop saying Democrats do it too. Stop saying Clinton signed NAFTA. Yea true, because you had a gun to his head.
Repeat after me lefty..too many stupid Regulations, the highest corporate tax in the world, Obamacare mandates, all cause business to leave this country ....Understand? Do you support Cap and trade? I'm sure you do, Because you're a clueless wonder.:slap:
Liberals have mismanaged the city for decades.

Did they or did they simply get hit harder by the financial crisis our entire county went through just a few years ago? So the city was mismanaged...guess they deserve to be poisoned by the actions of people appointed by the governor eh? Do you feel that way about the county in Alabama or the city in KY that also went bankrupt? Do they too deserve to be poisoned to save money?

Fuck you Seabytch. Right here. All the EM's appointed to Flint were D's who worked with the city council.

[how can a liberal mismanage this when snyder remove all of the people who were elected and put his chosen ones in place to make all the decisisions ... can you explain that tiny tid bit of reality for us ??? did the republicans fuck it up then try to push it on the city government that they removed from power... now they need a whipping post .]

It doesn't matter what political party any of the EMs belonged to. They didn't answer to the people of Flint, they answered to the Governor. The EM, appointed by and answering only to the Governor made the decision to switch to improperly treated Flint water. The state protection agency, answering only to the governor, hid the presence of lead in the water and fought the EPA on it.

Of course you do, Republicans are useless shits. It's your absolving Democrats in a Democrat city in a Democrat State who created the mess in the first place that's butt stupid

Strawman

The governor did not remove the people that "created the mess". He put in someone who created a bigger one.
Gotcha, you got Republicans with the tag you're it. now of course when Republicans blame problems in Waco on Democrats, you'll get that too, right?

I always like the here, read this argument. The ultimate in lazy answers. Make your own point

Oh, I think you got his point. Michigan isn't exactly a "Democratic State".

Of the 8 statewide officials, 5 are Republican. The governor and LTgov? Republican. Of the 38 state senators, 26 are Republicans. Of the 110 members of the State HoR, 62 are Republican.

Got the point now Mr. Michigan?

Snyder didn't make the Michigan DHHS lie. Snyder didn't make the Michigan enviromental agency lie. And Snyder didn't make the EPA cover up the lead levels.

For starters, we don't know that do we? Secondly, it's the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) that kept telling residents that the water was fine...even though the Snyder administration was shipping bottled water to their offices in Flint.

There is plenty of blame to go around, but you certainly can't expect that none of it goes to the Snyder administration. Most of the blame rests primarily with Michigan's Department of Environmental Quality. Who do they answer to? Who is their boss?

I don't give a good God damn about the freaking politicians. They are just that. Politicians. They relied on the experts. WHO WERE FUCKING LYING THEIR ASSES OFF.

Don't you get it? When you actually have the EPA covering for the locals and not saying or doing jack shit while people were being poisoned every time their turned on their taps but they aren't taking any heat all one can conclude is no one really cares about the people of Flint.

Nah you scumbuckets just want to blame the Governor. You don't want justice at all.

Oh, I think you got his point. Michigan isn't exactly a "Democratic State".

Of the 8 statewide officials, 5 are Republican. The governor and LTgov? Republican. Of the 38 state senators, 26 are Republicans. Of the 110 members of the State HoR, 62 are Republican.

Got the point now Mr. Michigan?

Michigan is historically for decades a Democrat dominated State. Even if I didn't keep saying that, you know that's what I meant because duh You're not a bright one. The obvious is well beyond your grasp

Bottom line is the middle class has it too good in Michigan and so companies like ford are moving out.

I'm not a trump fan but he does call Republicans out for this. And stop saying Democrats do it too. Stop saying Clinton signed NAFTA. Yea true, because you had a gun to his head.
Repeat after me lefty..too many stupid Regulations, the highest corporate tax in the world, Obamacare mandates, all cause business to leave this country ....Understand? Do you support Cap and trade? I'm sure you do, Because you're a clueless wonder.:slap:

Of course you do, Republicans are useless shits. It's your absolving Democrats in a Democrat city in a Democrat State who created the mess in the first place that's butt stupid

Absolving them of what? Democrats in a city in a Republican controlled state got their democracy suspended by the Republican governor when he appointed an Emergency Manager. (against the will of the voters)

Flint Emergency: Timeline of State Takeover

(actually, it was all the black cities that got their democracy suspended by the white governor...)

I don't give a good God damn about the freaking politicians. They are just that. Politicians. They relied on the experts. WHO WERE FUCKING LYING THEIR ASSES OFF.

Don't you get it? When you actually have the EPA covering for the locals and not saying or doing jack shit while people were being poisoned every time their turned on their taps but they aren't taking any heat all one can conclude is no one really cares about the people of Flint.

Nah you scumbuckets just want to blame the Governor. You don't want justice at all.

Yes, we want to blame the governor TOO. The EPA is taking heat, as they should. They need to stop backing down because RWNJs snivel about "abuse of powers". Screw you whiners. The EPA should have come in with the fucking Army.

Absolving them of what? Democrats in a city in a Republican controlled state got their democracy suspended by the Republican governor when he appointed an Emergency Manager. (against the will of the voters)

Flint Emergency: Timeline of State Takeover

(actually, it was all the black cities that got their democracy suspended by the white governor...)

Bam, now that's what I'm talking about. You know Democrats know you're losing when you start race slutting. I accept your admission of defeat

Forum List

Back