The Flint Water Crisis: An insight into Republicanism.

H
Absolving them of what? Democrats in a city in a Republican controlled state got their democracy suspended by the Republican governor when he appointed an Emergency Manager. (against the will of the voters)

Flint Emergency: Timeline of State Takeover

(actually, it was all the black cities that got their democracy suspended by the white governor...)

Bam, now that's what I'm talking about. You know Democrats know you're losing when you start race slutting. I accept your admission of defeat

Right...Democrats are losing this issue. :lol:

You've obviously been off the boards AND not paying attention to news. This issue isn't hurting Democrats, but it is going to hurt Snyder.

And I'm certainly NOT the first person to point out that Snyder's EMs only took over black cities.

Detroit Now Has a White, Republican Mayor and City Council: State Take Over Coming to a Black City Near You

Detroit's mayor is not Republican you nut. He's a white Democrat, and I'm sure there are no Republicans on the city council...None. This is what happens when to get your information only from the internet. I'm here in MI.... You're in Lah...lah...land:cuckoo:
To be honest i though he was a republican too. He ran as a democrat but he's a former CEO of a hospital. He's a corporate moderate democrat. I don't hate the guy but he'll give in to the corporations their tax breaks. In some ways it'll work for the merchant class but not the rabble

More proof that you don't know much about Detroit ..That happens with you move out as a small child :thup:
One can only admire and congratulate someone who gets out of Detroit. We went from poor in Detroit to upper middle class in the burbs.

Other than the boat show I have no immediate plan on visiting Detroit. I like visiting the tigers Greek town redwings and lions but other than that I have zero desire to visit Detroit. I'm sorry you have to go there I don't envy you.

H
Bam, now that's what I'm talking about. You know Democrats know you're losing when you start race slutting. I accept your admission of defeat

Right...Democrats are losing this issue. :lol:

You've obviously been off the boards AND not paying attention to news. This issue isn't hurting Democrats, but it is going to hurt Snyder.

And I'm certainly NOT the first person to point out that Snyder's EMs only took over black cities.

Detroit Now Has a White, Republican Mayor and City Council: State Take Over Coming to a Black City Near You

Detroit's mayor is not Republican you nut. He's a white Democrat, and I'm sure there are no Republicans on the city council...None. This is what happens when to get your information only from the internet. I'm here in MI.... You're in Lah...lah...land:cuckoo:
To be honest i though he was a republican too. He ran as a democrat but he's a former CEO of a hospital. He's a corporate moderate democrat. I don't hate the guy but he'll give in to the corporations their tax breaks. In some ways it'll work for the merchant class but not the rabble

More proof that you don't know much about Detroit ..That happens with you move out as a small child :thup:
One can only admire and congratulate someone who gets out of Detroit. We went from poor in Detroit to upper middle class in the burbs.

Other than the boat show I have no immediate plan on visiting Detroit. I like visiting the tigers Greek town redwings and lions but other than that I have zero desire to visit Detroit. I'm sorry you have to go there I don't envy you.

I'm not, I actually prefer it for the most part. I have no problem moving back to Detroit one day. Maybe buy a building or something in the old neighborhood. Business downstairs, live up...That'd be sweet :cool: I'm getting tired of all this yard work over here anyways

===========
The Governor sent in his hatchet man to take over the city from the Mayor because he didn't like the way the Mayor wanted to do things.

The Governor wanted to cut taxes and that is ALL he was concerned about. Typical Republican.

He sent his hatchet man in and told the Mayor ' step aside ni**er ... an old conservative white man is going to show you how to really fuck things up '.

It isn't the Mayor's fault because he was shut out of the decision making process because he would have tried to FIX things which would have COST MONEY / TAXES so the Republican Governor was having none of that ' let those brown people drink brown water '.
You are correct. Only one thing. Snyder didn't send in an old white rich dude. He sent in a Herman Cain type.

It would serve Uncle Tom right if he went to jail. And no doubt this is the guy Snyder will have fall on the sword.
"Uncle Tom" is a racist thing to say, and perfectly illustrates the left's hostility to minorities who even slightly step off the plantation, in this case for doing his job.
If that's your idea of doing his job, no wonder Republicans don't think Government works. And I agree with you. He was just doing what Snyder told him to do. Snyder's responsible.
Snyder is responsible for what his mouthpiece says, correct. That does not, unfortunately, erase your little racist rant about him.
You mean the house nigga?
You're making my point for me.

Flint a making of Republicans? Wow. Republicans made the milk in your refrigerator go bad too, didn't they?

Where's your homework, spanky? It was the Republicans!
I knowI am electrifying but you don't have to honor me with that observation by calling me "Sparky." Heh heh heh.

And the milk in my refrigerator never goes bad because I m in charge of it. Now if a republican invaded my house and took over all my rights and privileges to rule my household, the milk might go bad. didn't you learn anything from the Flint Water Crisis?

My home work? Obviously you didn't do yours or that question would not be necessary.

Right, and only a fucking moron thinks Republicans run the State of Michigan or Flint. "Kaz" is for my hometown of Kalamazoo, Michigan. Though it takes little knowledge of Michigan to know what a Democrat State Michigan is and what a Democrat city Flint is. A little knowledge apparently exceeding yours. Which was my point, oh clueless one

Are you sure about that Mr/s. Michigander?

Check your facts here http://vote-mi.org/Officials.aspx?State=MI&Report=MI

I always like the here, read this argument. The ultimate in lazy answers. Make your own point

Repeating your misinformation doesn't make your misinformation correct, it only makes your misinformation - misinformation X 2.

The following was C&Ped from Post #1231 on this thread... along with being ill informed, are you also reading challenged?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/the-flint-water-crisis-an-insight-into-republicanism.470268/page-42#post-13521552
Check your facts here ☞
http://vote-mi.org/Officials.aspx?State=MI&Report=MI

Michigan Statewide Offices

Michigan Secretary Of State
Ruth Johnson - R
Image.aspx

Websitewww.rj4mi.com

Michigan Attorney General
Bill Schuette -R
Image.aspx

Websitewww.BillSchuette.com

Michigan Member Of The State Board Of Education
Maria Carl - R
Image.aspx

Websitewww.mariacarl.com

Casandra E. Ulbrich - D
Image.aspx

Websitecasandraforsenate.com

Michigan Member Of The Michigan State University Board Of Trustees
Melanie Foster - R
Image.aspx

Websitetrustees.msu.edu/about/foster.html

George Perles - D
Image.aspx

Websitetrustees.msu.edu/about/perles.html

Michigan Member Of The University Of Michigan Board Of Regents
Ronald Weiser - R
Image.aspx

Websiteronforregent.com

Kathy White - D
Image.aspx

Websitewww.regents.umich.edu/about/bios/white.html

Swish. I already addressed your delusional point. How's that obama cuming coming?

I knowI am electrifying but you don't have to honor me with that observation by calling me "Sparky." Heh heh heh.

And the milk in my refrigerator never goes bad because I m in charge of it. Now if a republican invaded my house and took over all my rights and privileges to rule my household, the milk might go bad. didn't you learn anything from the Flint Water Crisis?

My home work? Obviously you didn't do yours or that question would not be necessary.

Right, and only a fucking moron thinks Republicans run the State of Michigan or Flint. "Kaz" is for my hometown of Kalamazoo, Michigan. Though it takes little knowledge of Michigan to know what a Democrat State Michigan is and what a Democrat city Flint is. A little knowledge apparently exceeding yours. Which was my point, oh clueless one

I always like the here, read this argument. The ultimate in lazy answers. Make your own point

Repeating your misinformation doesn't make your misinformation correct, it only makes your misinformation - misinformation X 2.

The following was C&Ped from Post #1231 on this thread... along with being ill informed, are you also reading challenged?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/the-flint-water-crisis-an-insight-into-republicanism.470268/page-42#post-13521552
Check your facts here ☞

Ruth Johnson - R
Image.aspx

Websitewww.rj4mi.com

Bill Schuette -R
Image.aspx

Maria Carl - R
Image.aspx

Websitewww.mariacarl.com

Casandra E. Ulbrich - D
Image.aspx

Melanie Foster - R
Image.aspx

George Perles - D
Image.aspx

Ronald Weiser - R
Image.aspx

Websiteronforregent.com

Kathy White - D
Image.aspx

You left out two of the biggest players in this drama: The Governor and his Michigan Secretary of the Treasury.

Right, Michigan is a Republican State. So does Obama's prick taste like chocolate to you?

Check your facts here ☞

Ruth Johnson - R
Image.aspx

Websitewww.rj4mi.com

Bill Schuette -R
Image.aspx

Maria Carl - R
Image.aspx

Websitewww.mariacarl.com

Casandra E. Ulbrich - D
Image.aspx

Melanie Foster - R
Image.aspx

George Perles - D
Image.aspx

Ronald Weiser - R
Image.aspx

Websiteronforregent.com

Kathy White - D
Image.aspx

You left out two of the biggest players in this drama: The Governor and his Michigan Secretary of the Treasury.

Right, Michigan is a Republican State. So does Obama's prick taste like chocolate to you?
The governor is republican and they never had a water crisis anywhere in the state until he came along. Does Snyder's prick taste like vanilla to YOU?
BTW I am far more inclined to be nailin' Palin if I had to perform a political sex act for the good of my country...heh heh heh!

The Flint water poisoning has nothing to do with Republicanism! That's so unfair and I'm not a Republican, either. It's an example of unaccountability by government officials based upon criminal decisions. The powers that be should be sat down and force-fed gallons of that poison-water. Incompetence has nothing to do with politics....they're fuckwads feeding off of taxpayers. What's new? I would kill that Governor if I lived in Flint!

Check your facts here ☞

Ruth Johnson - R
Image.aspx

Websitewww.rj4mi.com

Bill Schuette -R
Image.aspx

Maria Carl - R
Image.aspx

Websitewww.mariacarl.com

Casandra E. Ulbrich - D
Image.aspx

Melanie Foster - R
Image.aspx

George Perles - D
Image.aspx

Ronald Weiser - R
Image.aspx

Websiteronforregent.com

Kathy White - D
Image.aspx

The governor is republican and they never had a water crisis anywhere in the state until he came along. Does Snyder's prick taste like vanilla to YOU?
BTW I am far more inclined to be nailin' Palin if I had to perform a political sex act for the good of my country...heh heh heh!
The city of Detroit was never bankrupt either. Somebody had to clean up for 45 years of liberal rule.

The Flint water poisoning has nothing to do with Republicanism! That's so unfair and I'm not a Republican, either. It's an example of unaccountability by government officials based upon criminal decisions. The powers that be should be sat down and force-fed gallons of that poison-water. Incompetence has nothing to do with politics....they're fuckwads feeding off of taxpayers. What's new? I would kill that Governor if I lived in Flint!
The governor doesn't test the water genius:slap:

"The governor doesn't test the water genius"
No shit! He just gave the green light to drink it .
You have family in Flint? Probably not!

Check your facts here ☞

Ruth Johnson - R
Image.aspx

Websitewww.rj4mi.com

Bill Schuette -R
Image.aspx

Maria Carl - R
Image.aspx

Websitewww.mariacarl.com

Casandra E. Ulbrich - D
Image.aspx

Melanie Foster - R
Image.aspx

George Perles - D
Image.aspx

Ronald Weiser - R
Image.aspx

Websiteronforregent.com

Kathy White - D
Image.aspx

The city of Detroit was never bankrupt either. Somebody had to clean up for 45 years of liberal rule.
Are you LOST again? Take a left, go over two threads and scroll down about 50 posts. I think that is where you want to be. We aren't talking about bankruptcy here. We are talking about the correlation between republican rule and the Flint water crisis....

Check your facts here ☞

Ruth Johnson - R
Image.aspx

Websitewww.rj4mi.com

Bill Schuette -R
Image.aspx

Maria Carl - R
Image.aspx

Websitewww.mariacarl.com

Casandra E. Ulbrich - D
Image.aspx

Melanie Foster - R
Image.aspx

George Perles - D
Image.aspx

Ronald Weiser - R
Image.aspx

Websiteronforregent.com

Kathy White - D
Image.aspx

Are you LOST again? Take a left, go over two threads and scroll down about 50 posts. I think that is where you want to be. We aren't talking about bankruptcy here. We are talking about the correlation between republican rule and the Flint water crisis....

Were talking about the stupidity pushed by clueless, bigoted, people like yourself. You're not the brightest little man on the board are you?

Republicans don't just say government is bad they prove it.
lets see how do they prove it ... well lets look at the banking ... start in 1998 Lindsy graham and phil graham got a banking bill passed that allow people with ok credit not triple a credit but double A credit to get loans to buy a home ... they also allowed the stock market to allow over the counter derivatives to be sold threw the banks ... ... then what happen to the banking regulations ... in 2003 phil graham now as a banking lobbyist put together the american dream downpayment act. and sold it to the republicans ... they passed it a signed it into law ... what it did was allow banks to put together bulk loans made up of bad loans and good loans the sell them to unsuspecting banks ... how did they accomplish that you say??? in the bill it allowed companies to declare it to be a triple loan with out having to check them out ... then all shit book loose in 2007 when these loans started defaulting ....causing small banks to fail, companies like AIG to almost fail, Fanny mae and freddie mac to fail because the both bought up the majority of the so-called triple A loans ... then when they started defaulting what did we hear from the right ??? see government can't do anything right ... they had the gaul to say that shit ... people like you keep repeating that crap ...when all in all it was the republican who took out all the safety nets ( regulations) in banking then complain about government when it fails ...
Thumbs up!

Liberals have mismanaged the city for decades.

Did they or did they simply get hit harder by the financial crisis our entire county went through just a few years ago? So the city was mismanaged...guess they deserve to be poisoned by the actions of people appointed by the governor eh? Do you feel that way about the county in Alabama or the city in KY that also went bankrupt? Do they too deserve to be poisoned to save money?

You keep lying about the sequence of events. Liar.

Point out the lie, drunkard.

Fuck you Seabytch. Right here. All the EM's appointed to Flint were D's who worked with the city council.

[how can a liberal mismanage this when snyder remove all of the people who were elected and put his chosen ones in place to make all the decisisions ... can you explain that tiny tid bit of reality for us ??? did the republicans fuck it up then try to push it on the city government that they removed from power... now they need a whipping post .]

You didn't point out any lie of mine, drunkard.

It doesn't matter what political party any of the EMs belonged to. They didn't answer to the people of Flint, they answered to the Governor. The EM, appointed by and answering only to the Governor made the decision to switch to improperly treated Flint water. The state protection agency, answering only to the governor, hid the presence of lead in the water and fought the EPA on it.

I know you don't want to, but you have to place blame on the governor.
Like I stated, the Governor gave the green light to drink poison!

Guns/Moses...why are you so insulting just because you don't agree or have a different perspective? You're being projective....just 'cause one has an alternative opinion doesn't mean they're inferior....Jezz, just sayin'...

Were talking about the stupidity pushed by clueless, bigoted, people like yourself. You're not the brightest little man on the board are you?
Looking at the title of this op, I'd say you are lost...or just a complete idiot with a broken moral compass. Fix that compass and it might point you in the right direction.

Looking at the title of this op, I'd say you are lost...or just a complete idiot with a broken moral compass. Fix that compass and it might point you in the right direction.

You have no moral compass race baiter...You demonize people you don't even know because you're an antagonist. Similar to Al Sharpton but even dumber

Forum List

Back