The Four Horsemen Of The Trumpocalypse...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
By Charles Goyette of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity

It’s a horse race.

Will Donald Trump’s first new war be with Russia, Iran, China, or North Korea?

Here are some things to consider as you try to handicap this deadly contest:

Russia:
It is a certainty that a war of principals or proxies with Russia remains a chief objective of the neocons and the Deep State. If Victoria Nuland in Kiev didn’t convince you of this, recall Murray Rothbard’s trenchant observation that “sanctions are simply the coward’s and the babbler’s halfway house to war,” and it is clear we have been on the way to war with Russia for some time.

All that could ever have been hoped from Donald Trump was that if elected president he would deflect Washington’s headlong rush to a Russian war, beginning with the lifting of sanctions. Judging today by the way he has populated his administration, I no longer have any hope that Trump will change that trajectory...

Iran:

Iran has been more sinned against than sinning in its relations with the United States over the past couple of generations. Nevertheless, for reasons that are discernable to those willing to look closely, but unknown to the average American, Iran remains a primary target of the war-making classes in Washington...

Read More:
The Four Horsemen Of The Trumpocalypse

It’s a horse race.

Russia:
It is a certainty that a war of principals or proxies with Russia remains a chief objective of the neocons and the Deep State. If Victoria Nuland in Kiev didn’t convince you of this, recall Murray Rothbard’s trenchant observation that “sanctions are simply the coward’s and the babbler’s halfway house to war,” and it is clear we have been on the way to war with Russia for some time.

All that could ever have been hoped from Donald Trump was that if elected president he would deflect Washington’s headlong rush to a Russian war, beginning with the lifting of sanctions. Judging today by the way he has populated his administration, I no longer have any hope that Trump will change that trajectory...

Iran:

Iran has been more sinned against than sinning in its relations with the United States over the past couple of generations. Nevertheless, for reasons that are discernable to those willing to look closely, but unknown to the average American, Iran remains a primary target of the war-making classes in Washington...

Read More:
I just hope if they start war with Russia then she will nuke the fuck out of the whole world incinerating everything on the face of the globe with all the Global Elite scum with it.

[
I just hope if they start war with Russia then she will nuke the fuck out of the whole world incinerating everything on the face of the globe with all the Global Elite scum with it.

Meanwhile Defcon will be sitting in his trailer downing some sour mash, sucking on a ciggie or ten and cackling to himself.

[

Meanwhile Defcon will be sitting in his trailer downing some sour mash, sucking on a ciggie or ten and cackling to himself.
You need to read more carefully or maybe you just have issues with understanding the sentence. Let me lift the part from the post you may have missed:
".....nuke the fuck out of the whole world incinerating everything on the face of the globe...." <<<<< does that exclude me? If you say yes, how?

[

You need to read more carefully or maybe you just have issues with understanding the sentence. Let me lift the part from the post you may have missed:
".....nuke the fuck out of the whole world incinerating everything on the face of the globe...." <<<<< does that exclude me? If you say yes, how?

Get a sense of humour...

We are at war with Russia. Some people fail to realize that. Russia is challenging the West in nearly every part of the world. In eastern Europe, Russia has backed a number of failed violent coups. They seized the Crimea militarily. The so-called separatists in Ukraine are phonies controlled by Russia. In the west, they are seeking leaders who are sympathetic to Putin. They hacked the DNC servers to help Trump. In France, they are backing Marine LePen and by a strange coincidence her opposition is suffering hack attacks. In the Netherlands they are backing Wilders another alt-right candidate.

In the Middle East they have allied themselves with Iran against the US. The head of American forces in Afghanistan says that Iran and Russia are trying to undermine the US mission in Afghanistan. That puts out troops in danger but I guess that is okay with Trump supporters.

Ron Paul is a blame America first politician and anti-Semitic to boot.

We are at war with Russia. Some people fail to realize that. Russia is challenging the West in nearly every part of the world.
Russia is not challenging anybody but the Global Elite.
They seized the Crimea militarily. The so-called separatists in Ukraine are phonies controlled by Russia.
Crimea historically has never belonged to Ukraine. Khrushchev arbitrarily attached it to Ukraine in 1954 when he was the dictator of the USSR. The coup was orchestrated by the U.S. and the Global Elite toppling the government in Ukraine.
They hacked the DNC servers to help Trump.
The DNC servers were never examined by the F.B.I. It is hear saying that the Russians hacked them just like it is hear saying that the C.I.A. hacked them leaving "Russian fingerprints."
In France, they are backing Marine LePen and by a strange coincidence her opposition is suffering hack attacks. In the Netherlands they are backing Wilders another alt-right candidate.
It is lie spread by the Global Elite controlled media to whip up anti Russian sentiments because they want to subdue Russia by whatever means even war.
In the Middle East they have allied themselves with Iran against the US. The head of American forces in Afghanistan says that Iran and Russia are trying to undermine the US mission in Afghanistan. That puts out troops in danger but I guess that is okay with Trump supporters.
If they allied themselves with Iran it is self defense because they see the concerted effort by NWO Global Elitists to fabricate an excuse to go into war with Russia.
I have never seen Paul being antisemitic. Provide proof.

It’s a horse race.

Russia:

Iran:

Read More:
Silly stuff. While there is a slight possibility we may have to fight Iran, we will not become involved in military conflict with the others. If we do have to fight Iran, it will be a quick war to destroy dangerous elements in their military and military infrastructure and not a war to hold ground, so while all wars are expensive, this one, if it happens, will not produce many casualties.

It’s a horse race.

Russia:

Iran:

Read More:
Silly stuff. While there is a slight possibility we may have to fight Iran, we will not become involved in military conflict with the others. If we do have to fight Iran, it will be a quick war to destroy dangerous elements in their military and military infrastructure and not a war to hold ground, so while all wars are expensive, this one, if it happens, will not produce many casualties.

You sure about that?

It’s a horse race.

Russia:

Iran:

Read More:

You sure about that?
Absolutely. President Trump has made it clear he wants to negotiate, not fight. Ideologues like Rand Paul see everything in extreme terms. To him, if you are not an isolationist, you have bought into the whole globalist world view and all the wars we have fought in defense of it. Trump's military posture is defensive, not aggressive.

We are at war with Russia. Some people fail to realize that. Russia is challenging the West in nearly every part of the world.
They seized the Crimea militarily. The so-called separatists in Ukraine are phonies controlled by Russia.
Crimea historically has never belonged to Ukraine. Khrushchev arbitrarily attached it to Ukraine in 1954 when he was the dictator of the USSR. The coup was orchestrated by the U.S. and the Global Elite toppling the government in Ukraine.
The DNC servers were never examined by the F.B.I. It is hear saying that the Russians hacked them just like it is hear saying that the C.I.A. hacked them leaving "Russian fingerprints."
In France, they are backing Marine LePen and by a strange coincidence her opposition is suffering hack attacks. In the Netherlands they are backing Wilders another alt-right candidate.
It is lie spread by the Global Elite controlled media to whip up anti Russian sentiments because they want to subdue Russia by whatever means even war.
If they allied themselves with Iran it is self defense because they see the concerted effort by NWO Global Elitists to fabricate an excuse to go into war with Russia.

The point is that it was conquered territory Russia took it by force. The Crimea did not decide they wanted to go with Russia, they took it over by force. The government was impeached by the Parliament legally. You seem to be really ignorant. You don't understand the word impeachment. The US Congress could remove Trump if they met the legal requirements outlined in the US constitution.

The fact is that the Russians did hack the DNC servers and used WikiLeaks to distribute them. The fact that false information was imparted with legitimate information shows this was a disinformation campaign. Assange and Russia have ties to each other. Even with the CIA information we see Russia and WikiLeaks working together.

The fact is that LaPen has received money from Russia. She is also for big government and is clearly liberal. You are such a liar.

You believe that Russia working against and putting our troops in danger is justified. Putin is the one who has talked about rebuilding the old Soviet Union. Do you look under your bed every night to make sure the NWO Global Elitists are not under your bed?

Ron Paul has consistently sided with the Palestinians and blamed Israel for the problems in the Middle East.

The point is that it was conquered territory Russia took it by force. The Crimea did not decide they wanted to go with Russia, they took it over by force. The government was impeached by the Parliament legally. You seem to be really ignorant. You don't understand the word impeachment. The US Congress could remove Trump if they met the legal requirements outlined in the US constitution.
Last time I checked there was a vote in Crimea with international observes present. So, the will of the people is taking it by force?
The fact is that the Russians did hack the DNC servers and used WikiLeaks to distribute them. The fact that false information was imparted with legitimate information shows this was a disinformation campaign. Assange and Russia have ties to each other. Even with the CIA information we see Russia and WikiLeaks working together.
How can you say evidence when the DNC server was not examined by the authorities, in this case the F.B.I. Your desperate demagoguery is laughable. Repeat a lie long enough makes it the truth, huh?
You believe that Russia working against and putting our troops in danger is justified. Putin is the one who has talked about rebuilding the old Soviet Union. Do you look under your bed every night to make sure the NWO Global Elitists are not under your bed?
Putin is puttin' our troops in danger where? What's wrong with rebuilding a union? I did not see you whining about the EU being created. Albeit, Russia is not rebuilding anything right now since the communist terror is still fresh in memory and nations don't volunteer for it.
Ron Paul has consistently sided with the Palestinians and blamed Israel for the problems in the Middle East.
Making political evaluations unfavorable for Israel makes one antisemitic?

The fact is that LaPen has received money from Russia. She is also for big government and is clearly liberal. You are such a liar.

"The point is that it was conquered territory Russia took it by force. The Crimea did not decide they wanted to go with Russia, they took it over by force."

The point is you are uneducated and ignorant, stop embarrassing yourself already.

Russia didn't invade The Ukraine, Washington DC had CIA types with Victoria Nuland in tow orchestrated a coup to overthrow the democratically elected President Viktor Yanukovych because he wanted closer relations with Russia and wasn't in favour of The Ukraine joining NATO, which isn't what Washington DC wants due to the situation that Washington DC thinks they control the planet and that all nations should just become vassals and also members of NATO so that Russia can be surrounded.

The Ukraine is now a failed nation thanks to Obama and Co.

Russia also didn't "annex" Crimea, when the above coup happened, the first thing Washington DC's Puppet Rulers did was outlaw anything Russian in The Crimea and as most of Crimeans are Ethnic Russian they rightly freaked and decided to have a referendum, the question being did they want to return to Russia or did they want to stay with The Ukraine and they voted that they wanted to return to Russia.

Also the Russian Black Fleet founded by Prince Grigory Potemkin has been based in The Crimea since 1783 and this has been crucial throughout history to the defence of Russia.

The Crimea was Russian from 1783, until the Bolshevik POS came along and made it an autonomous republic and then later it was declared The Crimean Oblast and then in 1954 the Ukranian Nikita Khruschev gave The Crimea to The Ukraine.

Forum List

Back