The Four Lies Of The Media That Are Being Repeated By Anti-Gun Advocates

The media is lying to us.

They fill the headlines with lies and twist the facts to minimize the truth.

I'm not listening to a vid of that pukehead. Too lazy to outline the four points yourself?

Too lazy to watch a fucking video?

the only time i spend 40 minutes listening to wingers is thanksgiving dinner

i skip dessert

so lay out the 4 alleged points, already

So the rest of your family are mentally stable?

I'm not listening to a vid of that pukehead. Too lazy to outline the four points yourself?

So in essence you have no real interest in listening to both sides, the truth is not what you're looking for...

Tucker is highly inflammatory and unapologetically argues his spin on the topics. I do watch FOX daily but I won't watch him or a few other of their highly opinionated whiners.

Tucker is actually one of the people I don't mind watching on Fox.
70% of the rest of them are full of shit.

I used to watch The Five every day, 'til they got that guy with the suspenders, got rid of Bolling and moved it to whatever o'clock. Now that it's back where it belongs, I've been catching it once or twice a week and Watters took Bolling's place. The suspenders guy is gone. Watters is a smart ass, but he's okay.
I watch the news on Fox, though, when CNN is in one of its obsessive moods and won't get off the same story for days at a time. It can be more informative.

Are you referring to Bob Beckel the left wing shill?

So in essence you have no real interest in listening to both sides, the truth is not what you're looking for...
Tucker is highly inflammatory and unapologetically argues his spin on the topics. I do watch FOX daily but I won't watch him or a few other of their highly opinionated whiners.
Tucker is actually one of the people I don't mind watching on Fox.
70% of the rest of them are full of shit.
I used to watch The Five every day, 'til they got that guy with the suspenders, got rid of Bolling and moved it to whatever o'clock. Now that it's back where it belongs, I've been catching it once or twice a week and Watters took Bolling's place. The suspenders guy is gone. Watters is a smart ass, but he's okay.
I watch the news on Fox, though, when CNN is in one of its obsessive moods and won't get off the same story for days at a time. It can be more informative.
You're talking about Bob Beckel......they fired his ass.

I love The Five. Usually it's half done by the time I get home from work.

I miss old Bob. I rarely agreed with him, but he was the second most compelling reason to watch The Five (even old Bob can't hang with Kim Guilfoyle and her cocktail dresses in the profile seat. Ever has my favorite thing about Fox been their talent for getting me to -look- at a news program that would otherwise be background noise). He always seemed like he had a half a fifth of whiskey in him, and in most debates I got the distinct impression that he was doing everything in his power not to just turn to Gutfeld or Bolling and be like, "Yeah? Well fuck you!" Totally reminded me of family!

One of the few liberals I'd have an interest in going on a bender with.
Of course we'd probably end up in a fist fight but I like my chances if that occurred.

Elvin Bridgewater
February 15 at 8:27pm ·

View attachment 177574
This is Chris Williams who is in critical condition, shot 9 times in back shielding 3 classmates who got trapped after teachers locked doors. Chris is senior and only was in building because he volunteered to tutor freshman who needed help in Math #ParklandStrong #GunReformNow
1f625.png

I applaud his courage and heroism God bless this young man and in Jesus name heal his body, Amen.

Elvin Bridgewater

KEY WORDS . ( . LOCKED GAWD DAM DOORS ) Liberal school teaching that safety.
You write like a Russian talks.
You keep leaving out 'The' or 'a' before a noun.

Elvin Bridgewater
February 15 at 8:27pm ·

View attachment 177574
This is Chris Williams who is in critical condition, shot 9 times in back shielding 3 classmates who got trapped after teachers locked doors. Chris is senior and only was in building because he volunteered to tutor freshman who needed help in Math #ParklandStrong #GunReformNow
1f625.png

I applaud his courage and heroism God bless this young man and in Jesus name heal his body, Amen.

Elvin Bridgewater

KEY WORDS . ( . LOCKED GAWD DAM DOORS ) Liberal school teaching that safety.
You write like a Russian talks.
You keep leaving out 'The' or 'a' before a noun.

Only problem I've got with that comment is " I didn't write it " lol.........

don't worry, you did not miss much. The most important point is---that the shooter did not
really belong to a white supremacist group----nothing much else. The other important point
was that the shooter was sorta KNOWN---TRUE

Thanks, rosie

rosie is lying of course.
Try watching it rather than acting like a Snowflake scaredy cat.

That's how she forms all of her opinions, and beliefs... By what other people tell her. Provided she likes what she hears, that is...

Tucker Carlson can make a Democrat admit their sins better than anyone I have ever seen. He's better than the Spanish Inquisition on steroids!

don't worry, you did not miss much. The most important point is---that the shooter did not
really belong to a white supremacist group----nothing much else. The other important point

Thanks, rosie

That's how she forms all of her opinions, and beliefs... By what other people tell her. Provided she likes what she hears, that is...

I know my opinion dumbass, now it's up to me to get idiots like you to wake the fk up . Which proves where the real stupidity lays since you ass clowns don't even know what you don't know.

I support INNOVATIVE weapons of defense------with which all people can be SAFELY armed--------innovative things that are
easy access and will PARALYZE a single perpetrator ----ie some jerk with an AR. Guns are TOO EXCITING for susceptible people like children and nuts

I support INNOVATIVE weapons of defense------with which all people can be SAFELY armed--------innovative things that are
easy access and will PARALYZE a single perpetrator ----ie some jerk with an AR. Guns are TOO EXCITING for susceptible people like children and nuts

Soon as we have the technology to set (affordable) phazers to stun, we'll be ready for that conversation.

Thanks, rosie

I know my opinion dumbass, now it's up to me to get idiots like you to wake the fk up . Which proves where the real stupidity lays since you ass clowns don't even know what you don't know.
Hey genius. I was talking about Old Lady; not you...

Not, "sorta known" the FBI knew about him specifically, and had a direct call about him on Jan. 5 of this year.

Thanks, rosie

what is they "LIE" -------farting "LIE" is a device of a COWARD
Lie#1 - There have been 18 school shootings this year - Even the Washington Post called this flat-out wrong
Lie#2 - The shooter was a member of a White Nationalist group
Lie#3 - These types of mass-shootings only happen in America
Lie#4 - The shooting is President Trump's fault
I have not heard ANYONE blame Trump. I heard the White Nationalist thing debunked two days ago and it sure wasn't being reported on the Sunday shows today. So who's lying--couldn't possibly be Tucker, could it?
LOL
That is why all the shootings fade so quickly, everything the progressives do is built on lies

Thanks, rosie

Hey genius. I was talking about Old Lady; not you...

LOL:iyfyus.jpg: I admit all I noticed was the M and swore you said it to me, My bad.

Are you referring to Bob Beckel the left wing shill?
He still lives off his old days as a civil rights activist and as with most white lefties, pretends the struggle is still ongoing.
His brother Graham is a movie actor. He’s been in some pretty heavy movies including LA Confidential. And he’s a non-lefty.

Tucker Carlson can make a Democrat admit their sins better than anyone I have ever seen. He's better than the Spanish Inquisition on steroids!
I remember when he moved from CNN Crossfire to his own show on MSNBC and his regular combative guest was Rachel Madcow. He shut her down every time using reason and facts.
I do take issue with his insistence that an ESPN broadcaster was demoted to a lesser game because his named was too similar to Robert E Lee. Truth is the game reassignment was completely sideways and not a demotion.

Thanks, rosie

I watched it. Bullcrap with typical FOX News rightwing spin.

I am sure it is like left wing outright lies. Libs=liars.

Forum List

Back