The Four Lies Of The Media That Are Being Repeated By Anti-Gun Advocates

The media is lying to us.

They fill the headlines with lies and twist the facts to minimize the truth.

I'm not listening to a vid of that pukehead. Too lazy to outline the four points yourself?

Too lazy to watch a fucking video?

the only time i spend 40 minutes listening to wingers is thanksgiving dinner

i skip dessert

so lay out the 4 alleged points, already

Post 11

• Thanks
Reactions: del
don't worry, you did not miss much. The most important point is---that the shooter did not
really belong to a white supremacist group----nothing much else. The other important point
was that the shooter was sorta KNOWN---TRUE
Thanks, rosie
rosie is lying of course.
Try watching it rather than acting like a Snowflake scaredy cat.

what is they "LIE" -------farting "LIE" is a device of a COWARD
Lie#1 - There have been 18 school shootings this year - Even the Washington Post called this flat-out wrong
Lie#2 - The shooter was a member of a White Nationalist group
Lie#3 - These types of mass-shootings only happen in America
Lie#4 - The shooting is President Trump's fault
I have not heard ANYONE blame Trump. I heard the White Nationalist thing debunked two days ago and it sure wasn't being reported on the Sunday shows today. So who's lying--couldn't possibly be Tucker, could it?
LOL
Tucker Carlson may have said something about it, but this is Jesse Watters.

I'm not listening to a vid of that pukehead. Too lazy to outline the four points yourself?

So in essence you have no real interest in listening to both sides, the truth is not what you're looking for...

Tucker is highly inflammatory and unapologetically argues his spin on the topics. I do watch FOX daily but I won't watch him or a few other of their highly opinionated whiners.

Thanks, rosie

Lie#1 - There have been 18 school shootings this year - Even the Washington Post called this flat-out wrong
I have not heard ANYONE blame Trump. I heard the White Nationalist thing debunked two days ago and it sure wasn't being reported on the Sunday shows today. So who's lying--couldn't possibly be Tucker, could it?
LOL
Tucker Carlson may have said something about it, but this is Jesse Watters.
OOPS!
Shit, I coulda listened after all. LOL

So in essence you have no real interest in listening to both sides, the truth is not what you're looking for...

Tucker is highly inflammatory and unapologetically argues his spin on the topics. I do watch FOX daily but I won't watch him or a few other of their highly opinionated whiners.

This is Jesse Waters, not Tucker Carlson...

I do not pretend to listen to CNN, MSNBC or any of the major networks and then state the wrong reporter, just admit it, you lied...

Tucker is actually one of the people I don't mind watching on Fox.
70% of the rest of them are full of shit.

This is Jesse Waters, not Tucker Carlson...

I do not pretend to listen to CNN, MSNBC or any of the major networks and then state the wrong reporter, just admit it, you lied...

Why in hell would I "lie" when the video is sitting there plain as day for everyone to see?

No, I made a mistake. I think another thread had a Tucker vid, at least I hope that explains my Alzheimers Moment.

Enough.

I used to watch The Five every day, 'til they got that guy with the suspenders, got rid of Bolling and moved it to whatever o'clock. Now that it's back where it belongs, I've been catching it once or twice a week and Watters took Bolling's place. The suspenders guy is gone. Watters is a smart ass, but he's okay.
I watch the news on Fox, though, when CNN is in one of its obsessive moods and won't get off the same story for days at a time. It can be more informative.

don't worry, you did not miss much. The most important point is---that the shooter did not
really belong to a white supremacist group----nothing much else. The other important point
Thanks, rosie

ok----I mentioned most of those issues---------it is true that SOME of what was called
school shootings were just accidental gun discharges------ALSO A SERIOUS
matter-------I cannot COUNT (nor do I want to remember) all the cases of
MOM SCREAMING ON THE EMERGENCY ROOM FLOOR----whilst the kid lays
dead of the accidental discharge-------then there are the RICOCHETs
And the mother screaming on the ER floor because her kid was killed by a texting driver.
Or the mother screaming on the ER floor because her kid was killed by a drunk, illegal alien driver who had been deported five times already.
In either case, you wouldn't say a thing about the car.

I used to watch The Five every day, 'til they got that guy with the suspenders, got rid of Bolling and moved it to whatever o'clock. Now that it's back where it belongs, I've been catching it once or twice a week and Watters took Bolling's place. The suspenders guy is gone. Watters is a smart ass, but he's okay.
I watch the news on Fox, though, when CNN is in one of its obsessive moods and won't get off the same story for days at a time. It can be more informative.

You're talking about Bob Beckel......they fired his ass.

I love The Five. Usually it's half done by the time I get home from work.

Too lazy to watch a fucking video?

You know what they say, mud... Ignorance is bliss. Personally, I think ignorance is just ignorance.

Most people are content to parrot the headlines, especially when the headlines fit their personal narrative. I imagine heads would explode if those repeating the lie of Trump making it easier for the mentally ill to get a gun knew the truth...

I miss old Bob. I rarely agreed with him, but he was the second most compelling reason to watch The Five (even old Bob can't hang with Kim Guilfoyle and her cocktail dresses in the profile seat. Ever has my favorite thing about Fox been their talent for getting me to -look- at a news program that would otherwise be background noise). He always seemed like he had a half a fifth of whiskey in him, and in most debates I got the distinct impression that he was doing everything in his power not to just turn to Gutfeld or Bolling and be like, "Yeah? Well fuck you!" Totally reminded me of family!

-I cannot COUNT (nor do I want to remember) all the cases of
And the mother screaming on the ER floor because her kid was killed by a texting driver.
Or the mother screaming on the ER floor because her kid was killed by a drunk, illegal alien driver who had been deported five times already.

I miss old Bob. I rarely agreed with him, but he was the second most compelling reason to watch The Five (even old Bob can't hang with Kim Guilfoyle and her cocktail dresses in the profile seat. Ever has my favorite thing about Fox been their talent for getting me to -look- at a news program that would otherwise be background noise). He always seemed like he had a half a fifth of whiskey in him, and in most debates I got the distinct impression that he was doing everything in his power not to just turn to Gutfeld or Bolling and be like, "Yeah? Well fuck you!" Totally reminded me of family!
Bob Beckel was a textbook Ugly American.

not a reasonable analogy

not a reasonable analogy
It’s a perfectly logical analogy which is why you object without points.

Elvin Bridgewater
February 15 at 8:27pm ·

upload_2018-2-18_14-24-36.png

This is Chris Williams who is in critical condition, shot 9 times in back shielding 3 classmates who got trapped after teachers locked doors. Chris is senior and only was in building because he volunteered to tutor freshman who needed help in Math #ParklandStrong #GunReformNow
1f625.png

I applaud his courage and heroism God bless this young man and in Jesus name heal his body, Amen.

Elvin Bridgewater

KEY WORDS . ( . LOCKED GAWD DAM DOORS ) Liberal school teaching that safety.

Bob Beckel was a textbook Ugly American.

Yeah, but, politics aside, he was my kinda ugly American. Surly chronic drinker with a big mouth and a penchant for putting his foot in it because he's unapologetically blunt. Plus, that Chinaman gaff makes me giggle like a stoned school girl to this day. Dude's trying to stumble out of some goofy racial accusation that he got hit with for saying something about rednecks, so he says that redneck isn't racial to him, a redneck could be white, it could be black, it could be a Chinaman. Holy fuck, what a hilariously ironic blunder.

Thanks, rosie

what is the "LIE" -------farting "LIE" is a device of a COWARD

Wait.....you can speak with your asshole?
There has to be a circuit you can get on and make some money with this talent!!!
Or are you just talking out your ass?

Forum List

Back