The Fourth Amendment is dead.

State of the Fourth Amendment

• Total voters
KNB is an idiot that thinks government is wonderful HE only voices in here because his Government check in in jeopardy. He's a moocher and idiot. He deserves to be ignored.
That's entirely wrong, Republican. This government is shit and has been since before I was born. Obama is a war criminal just like Bush Jr., Clinton, Bush Sr., Reagan, Carter, etc. That didn't stop me from joining the US Army and then pursuing four separate majors in college.

None of you fucking Conservatives care about the Constitution. The USAPATRIOT Act killed the 4th Amendment and every single Republican voter said that it was necessary to protect America from the evil "freedom fighters" that the CIA created. But once a black man inherited that authority, now it's FASCIST MARXIST TYRANNY! OOOH!

Will you Republican gun lovers finally bear arms in defense of the 4th Amendment? Since that is what the 2nd Amendment is for, right? To protect your other rights? Will you join the militia and storm the Pentagon? Demand that Cheney and Obama hang for crimes against humanity? Vindicate Chelsea Manning? Nominate Edward Snowden for the Nobel prize? Close Guantanamo? Burn down the NSA data-mining headquarters in Utah?

Your Constitution is under siege, right? What are any of you going to do about it?

My God, you are as hysterical as an old woman. Give it a break you fool.
I'm hysterical? In what possible way? You Conservative fuckmonkeys have spent the past 6 years screaming like bitches that Obama is a Marxist Fascist Kenyan Muslim tyrant. Don't pretend like you care about the 4th Amendment. As soon as a Republican is back in office, you'll all be back in here defending warrantless surveillance being essential to "strong national defense", just like before.

That's entirely wrong, Republican. This government is shit and has been since before I was born. Obama is a war criminal just like Bush Jr., Clinton, Bush Sr., Reagan, Carter, etc. That didn't stop me from joining the US Army and then pursuing four separate majors in college.

None of you fucking Conservatives care about the Constitution. The USAPATRIOT Act killed the 4th Amendment and every single Republican voter said that it was necessary to protect America from the evil "freedom fighters" that the CIA created. But once a black man inherited that authority, now it's FASCIST MARXIST TYRANNY! OOOH!

Will you Republican gun lovers finally bear arms in defense of the 4th Amendment? Since that is what the 2nd Amendment is for, right? To protect your other rights? Will you join the militia and storm the Pentagon? Demand that Cheney and Obama hang for crimes against humanity? Vindicate Chelsea Manning? Nominate Edward Snowden for the Nobel prize? Close Guantanamo? Burn down the NSA data-mining headquarters in Utah?

Your Constitution is under siege, right? What are any of you going to do about it?

My God, you are as hysterical as an old woman. Give it a break you fool.
I'm hysterical? In what possible way? You Conservative fuckmonkeys have spent the past 6 years screaming like bitches that Obama is a Marxist Fascist Kenyan Muslim tyrant. Don't pretend like you care about the 4th Amendment. As soon as a Republican is back in office, you'll all be back in here defending warrantless surveillance being essential to "strong national defense", just like before.

You seriously remind me of a guy about to go postal. I sincerely hope that you have no guns at your disposal.....please talk to a professional soon.

1: That's entirely wrong, Republican. 2:This government is shit and has been since before I was born. 3:Obama is a war criminal just like Bush Jr., Clinton, Bush Sr., Reagan, Carter, etc. 4:That didn't stop me from joining the US Army and then pursuing four separate majors in college.

5: None of you fucking Conservatives care about the Constitution. 6:The USAPATRIOT Act killed the 4th Amendment and every single Republican voter said that it was necessary to protect America 7: from the evil "freedom fighters" that the CIA created. But once a black man inherited that authority, now it's FASCIST MARXIST TYRANNY! OOOH!

9: Will you Republican gun lovers finally bear arms in defense of the 4th Amendment?
10: Since that is what the 2nd Amendment is for, right? To protect your other rights? 11: Will you join the militia and storm the Pentagon? Demand that Cheney and Obama hang for crimes against humanity? Vindicate Chelsea Manning? Nominate Edward Snowden for the Nobel prize? Close Guantanamo? Burn down the NSA data-mining headquarters in Utah?

12: Your Constitution is under siege, right? What are any of you going to do about it?
[MENTION=45917]KNB[/MENTION]
Let's take this point by point, I'll color code in a 6-cycle to make it easy.

1: I am a Libertarian. I voted for Obama in 2008 and even in 2012, then, not even 30 days after Obama was re-elected, he declared Occupy Wall Street a terrorist organization and went on a Gun Grab after Sandy Hook (notice he never went on a gun grab after any of the previous mass shootings during his Presidency).

2: True, but Trial by Jury has never been subverted in American history, until now. If it has (other than the income tax itself via the 16th Amendment in 1913), name us examples. So long as Trial by Jury remains intact, there is HARD and SHORT upper limit on how tyrannical the government can become. Trial by Jury is now eroding under NDAA and the ACA, and has set a military (NDAA) and civilian (ACA) precedent for future pieces of unconstitutional legislation (the entire message of the video in the OP)

3: Correct, and the list extends back to Woodrow Wilson, the same man responsible for the 16h Amendment and 17th Amendment, which led to destruction of Popular Sovereignty (subversion of Jury trials and abolition of the only HARD and enumerated State-level check on the Federal Government).

4: Personal claims of that magnitude require verification. You will have to give us a Facebook link and leave us some sort of message in you status, or something else.

5: Depends on what you mean by Conservative. The stock and board Republican? Then yes, you are correct. Neocons? Yes, you are correct. Tea Party? No, you are wrong. Libertarian? No, you are wrong, in fact, a Libertarian cannot be distinguished from a Classical Liberal like John Locke. The demeanor and attitude of your exclamation also suggests that you believe that modern liberals and Democrats are concerned about the Constitution, when they regularly admit their contempt for it, but at least they are honest, whereas Republicans pretend to support the Constitution, but repeatedly despise it as well. This unholy union was never made more clear than when the NSA Edward Snowden scandal came to light.

6: Yes, you are correct, and Republicans didn't give two shits about the Constitution then, nor do they care it about now, they only pretend to care about i because their Neocon candidate is not the President. However, they don't use the Democrat excuse "Democratic President X did it!".

7: Most would call you a conspiracy theorist and tin foil hat basement dwelling nerd. However, I will not, because I agree with you; in fact, there exists extensive documentation and personal testimonies confirming it. But we have jingoist Repugs and Democrips that cannot bear such knowledge, and go apeshit when we show them, even though history is replete with false flags as early as Nero burning down Rome.

8: Seeing how Bill Clinton was needlessly persecuted for an affair, and he's white, I doubt that if Obama was white that Repugs would have reacted any more mild. Furthermore, their reactions are not only appropriate given the lawlessness that has intensified under Obama (from Bush), but in fact weak. We have a President, as the USA Today, and many other mainstream outlets have reported, that openly aids, abets, funds and trains Al Qaeda forces in Syria (Al Nusra) and backs the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. As Ted Cruz asked and remarked: "Why is the United States Al Qaeda's air force?" If any regular American like you or me was aiding Al Qaeda, we'd be hit with a drone strike. At the very least, Obama should be impeached and removed for Treason against the United States, as defined in Article III, Section 3, of the United States Constitution. After he's removed, there should be a second trial, where he is convicted and put to death, like any other American would be. We should also make it a bipartisan affair and hang Peter King and John Mccain alongside him.

9: Stock and board Repugs will never bear arms in defense of the Constitution, as the Iron Fist is guaranteed to come down (shit hits the fan) during a Neo-con Administration, where Tea Party/Libertarian/Oathkeepers/ACLU (interesting I included ACLU with this crowd huh?) will be labeled terrorist and enemies of the state, and those Repugs will bear their arms against us, as they will blindly adhere to their Neo-con Dictator. Many UNARMED Democrips will be drafted and handed and trained in arms in order to defend their welfare checks (and don't' worry, Karl Rove would work with Democrats behind the scenes to get that message out).

We know SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN during a REPUBLICAN/Neo-con Administration, because if it's done under a Democrat, they Repugs will side with the Patriot Militias and revolution would be over in a week (a month at most). Notice that no one cares who the Democrats side with --- because they disarmed themselves.

10: Yes and no. The 2nd Amendment can only used, legally, under the precedent of the Declaration of Independence and the Battle of Athens, Tennessee (1946).

The people may only resort to Force of Arms to Restore the Rule of Law under the following three conditions:
a) Suspension of Trial by Jury (American Revolution; Admiralty Courts).
b) Abject and overt voter fraud (Battle of Athens, Tennessee).
c) Confiscation of Arms (American Revolution; Lexington and Concord).

All three of these abolish Popular Sovereignty, which is the cornerstone of the Enlightenment (read on John Locke) and the Constitution of the United States (read Ninth Amendment).

11: Yes to all, an by Law, I am already part of the Militia and in practice, I am a sharpshooter. And concerning the Utah Fusion Center: Before we burn it down, we're going to use it to locate all the Authoritarian scum, including those who regularly and often supported their insurrection against the Constitution, including internet scum. We'll give them 730 days to leave the country peacefully (two years), then we'll hang them for treason, unless they repent in open and public court.

12: It's your Constitution too, not just mine. As you are a veteran of the United States armed forces, did you not take an oath to defend the Constitution?
Any more questions?

Last edited:
1: That's entirely wrong, Republican. 2:This government is shit and has been since before I was born. 3:Obama is a war criminal just like Bush Jr., Clinton, Bush Sr., Reagan, Carter, etc. 4:That didn't stop me from joining the US Army and then pursuing four separate majors in college.

5: None of you fucking Conservatives care about the Constitution. [/COLOR] 6:The USAPATRIOT Act killed the 4th Amendment and every single Republican voter said that it was necessary to protect America 7: from the evil "freedom fighters" that the CIA created. But once a black man inherited that authority, now it's FASCIST MARXIST TYRANNY! OOOH!

[MENTION=45917]KNB[/MENTION]
Let's take this point by point, I'll color code in a 6-cycle to make it easy.

1: I am a Libertarian. I voted for Obama in 2008 and even in 2012, then, not even 30 days after Obama was re-elected, he declared Occupy Wall Street a terrorist organization and went on a Gun Grab after Sandy Hook (notice he never went on a gun grab after any of the previous mass shootings during his Presidency).

2: True, but Trial by Jury has never been subverted in American history, until now. If it has (other than the income tax itself via the 16th Amendment in 1913), name us examples. So long as Trial by Jury remains intact, there is HARD and SHORT upper limit on how tyrannical the government can become. Trial by Jury is now eroding under NDAA and the ACA, and has set a military (NDAA) and civilian (ACA) precedent for future pieces of unconstitutional legislation (the entire message of the video in the OP)

3: Correct, and the list extends back to Woodrow Wilson, the same man responsible for the 16h Amendment and 17th Amendment, which led to destruction of Popular Sovereignty (subversion of Jury trials and abolition of the only HARD and enumerated State-level check on the Federal Government).

4: Personal claims of that magnitude require verification. You will have to give us a Facebook link and leave us some sort of message in you status, or something else.

5: Depends on what you mean by Conservative. The stock and board Republican? Then yes, you are correct. Neocons? Yes, you are correct. Tea Party? No, you are wrong. Libertarian? No, you are wrong, in fact, a Libertarian cannot be distinguished from a Classical Liberal like John Locke. The demeanor and attitude of your exclamation also suggests that you believe that modern liberals and Democrats are concerned about the Constitution, when they regularly admit their contempt for it, but at least they are honest, whereas Republicans pretend to support the Constitution, but repeatedly despise it as well. This unholy union was never made more clear than when the NSA Edward Snowden scandal came to light.

6: Yes, you are correct, and Republicans didn't give two shits about the Constitution then, nor do they care it about now, they only pretend to care about i because their Neocon candidate is not the President. However, they don't use the Democrat excuse "Democratic President X did it!".

7: Most would call you a conspiracy theorist and tin foil hat basement dwelling nerd. However, I will not, because I agree with you; in fact, there exists extensive documentation and personal testimonies confirming it. But we have jingoist Repugs and Democrips that cannot bear such knowledge, and go apeshit when we show them, even though history is replete with false flags as early as Nero burning down Rome.

8: Seeing how Bill Clinton was needlessly persecuted for an affair, and he's white, I doubt that if Obama was white that Repugs would have reacted any more mild. Furthermore, their reactions are not only appropriate given the lawlessness that has intensified under Obama (from Bush), but in fact weak. We have a President, as the USA Today, and many other mainstream outlets have reported, that openly aids, abets, funds and trains Al Qaeda forces in Syria (Al Nusra) and backs the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. As Ted Cruz asked and remarked: "Why is the United States Al Qaeda's air force?" If any regular American like you or me was aiding Al Qaeda, we'd be hit with a drone strike. At the very least, Obama should be impeached and removed for Treason against the United States, as defined in Article III, Section 3, of the United States Constitution. After he's removed, there should be a second trial, where he is convicted and put to death, like any other American would be. We should also make it a bipartisan affair and hang Peter King and John Mccain alongside him.

POSTED EARLY BY ACCIDENT STILL RESPONDING

Yeah, I didn't have the heart to tell him that I am a registered Independent who started out as a democrat. :lol:

I dunno....just seemed a bit .....mean to do that to the little fella.. :badgrin:

If Al Gore had won and not been sunk by hanging chads, I doubt we would have had any of these wars, so yea, GWB deserves more blame than anyone. My point is that both sides have gotten us into this mess, and when it comes to these topics, partisanship creates greater adversity.

Trial by jury has never been suspended? Tell that to the Japanese-Americans who still remember being put into concentration camps.

And don't whine about Obama arming Syrian rebels. Reagan, the great white hope, sold weapons to the same terrorist groups that are killing our soldiers in Afghanistan today.

Like I said, this has all been going on for a long time. Yes, it's grown under Obama. So, back to my question, what are any of you going to do about it? Vote for another Republican? Bush signed the PATRIOT Act. Republicans cheered. Republicans are now going to claim the moral responsibility to oppose the PATRIOT Act? Fuck that. So what other alternative is there? Vote for a Democrat to "change" things? America did that twice and Obama still killed even more civilians with flying death robots than Bush did, including an American teenager who had not been charged with a crime.

So what are any of you going to do about it? Vote? Bear arms? Boycott? Complain on a messageboard? What is your plan?

What do I need to edit? What if the US Constitution is in shambles? The Republican and Democratic parties that the People voted for made it that way. So who is to blame?

Trial by jury has never been suspended? Tell that to the Japanese-Americans who still remember being put into concentration camps.

And don't whine about Obama arming Syrian rebels. Reagan, the great white hope, sold weapons to the same terrorist groups that are killing our soldiers in Afghanistan today.

You are correct, Demagogue and Four-Term Tyrant FDR herded Japanese into concentration camps, without a jury trial. Although you got me there (with a pretty big one! Good job!), can you name any other exceptions to my claim, not including obscurities surrounding the Civil War?

And it's not a whine. Reagan, who brought Gun Control laws to bear against blacks, with the backing of the Democrats, is dead now. He cannot be tried and hanged for treason. And don't forget the Iran scandal either, Reagan should have hanged for that as well, including his entire Administration.

It seems that you take delight in Unlawfulness that plagues us, am I wrong?

What do I need to edit? What if the US Constitution is in shambles? The Republican and Democratic parties that the People voted for made it that way. So who is to blame?

???

I was talking about my post, the color coded one. I finished editing it so you can read the rest of the replies. This is the first time you and I have engaged in a discussion, and you already one-upped me with the Japanese interment camps, so since I'm learning (or remembering lol), I would like to continue.

So what do you think of Edward Snowden?

Not much.

Then we know that you are, by definition, an enemy of the Republic. Good day.

I was hoping not to get into it about Snowden, because I haven't the slightest idea what that story is about. I tightly control what news I read about, guessing, of course, what will be a distraction. I can't imagine what could be so important about this guy Snowden. Whatever.

Other instances of a suspension of jury trials could include lynchings, of which there were many. These shouldn't be considered obscurities of the Civil War because these lasted at least into the 1920s and 30s. There are many photos.

There is also the subject of CIA black sites and secret torture prisons. Someone might want to argue that those don't have any bearing on civilian jury trials for Americans, but the idea that free people would accept their government torturing POWs to death in secret prisons doesn't do much to showcase those free people's respect for open charges, unbiased trials, and solid evidence.
Prisoner Abuse: Patterns from the Past

The assassination of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki shows that the US government just doesn't care about the People anymore. And it isn't the government alone. The 1% - the financiers - don't care about the People. The People don't run this country. We the People haven't been in charge for a long time.

Other instances of a suspension of jury trials could include lynchings, of which there were many. These shouldn't be considered obscurities of the Civil War because these lasted at least into the 1920s and 30s. There are many photos.

Lynchings were not ordained and protected by the Supreme Court, nor protected by any law, state or federal. Although it was not often prosecuted, that does not mean it was codified into law and upheld as moral/just by the courts.

Not much.

Nonsense

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t make him ‘an enemy of the Republic.’

Clayton Jones, your repeated contempt for Edward Snowden also makes you an enemy of the Republic.

I suppose you also hold the veterans who fought the Battle of Athens, Tennessee in high contempt as well.

Edward Snowden and NSA revelations are a litmus test. No one who considers the NSA to be acting within Constitutional bounds can be considered a friend and ally of the Republic.

Nonsense

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t make him ‘an enemy of the Republic.’

Clayton Jones, your repeated contempt for Edward Snowden also makes you an enemy of the Republic.

I suppose you also hold the veterans who fought the Battle of Athens, Tennessee in high contempt as well.

Edward Snowden and NSA revelations are a litmus test. No one who considers the NSA to be acting within Constitutional bounds can be considered a friend and ally of the Republic.

You’re all of 23 and believe what you hear on Alex Jones.

You’re also an ignorant rightwing partisan hack with zero credibility accordingly.

You’re all of 23

How old was Jefferson when he started writing influential documents?

Age matters not, but the content. I know piano players and chess players half my age that leave me in the dust, and I am a concert pianist and 2100 rated chess player.

You would have fall before the altar of the Progressive intelligentsia, since they possess years of "study" on shit that's been proven to fail countless times in Soviet Russia, Red China and Communist Cuba.

And beware of those in 20-30 bracket, they're the ones that overthrew Egypt. Fuck your authoritarian bullshit.

EDIT:
On a side note, what am I partisan towards? The Constitution?

Last edited:

Nonsense

The NSA is simply doing their job, and with the information explosion, it is a daunting task. Quit crying about it.

Forum List

Back