The free gift of God is already yours!

I don't give a rats ass whether you pay attention or not. You believe a fairy tale.......that's all I need to know.

Eh yo, cursing is loss of cool and foolish childish conjecture. Your distasteful language is worse than a fairy tale, and a bad example for children.[/QUOTE

Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and Jesus ar

I have three children, eight grandchilden and two great grandchildren. Two were missing when everyone gathered for Christmas this year. None of them thinks their Daddy...granddaddy is anything but the best. By the way....if you believe my name has anything to do with "Campbell" you're not very smart. I've been in online chat rooms, forums and discussion groups since I retired in the spring of 1994 and not once have I ever used my real name. Yeah.....I know about the ISP but so far I've not had any trouble. Are you gonna "Hack" me?
I don't give a rats ass whether you pay attention or not. You believe a fairy tale.......that's all I need to know.

Suggested reading for your fairy tale

Is God Real?

One mans ending is another mans beginning ; one persons fairy tale is another persons fairy truth with saber tooth tact.

You know what you can do with your ancient "God Tale!" Let somebody re-write it again like Constantine did in the fourth century. That tale and others just like it have been around for thousands of years:

10 Christ-like Figures Who Pre-Date Jesus - Listverse

Interesting real figures , I wonder why none of them had the real effect on history and reality that Jesus did? Could you explain that?

A bunch of ape like creatures who aren't smart enough to live one lifetime and then die and get out of the way. This "chosen" group has a castle waiting in the sky with golden gates. LMAO!

My consciousness is not trapped into believing that we came from the hierarchy of the idiotic bloodline of speechless apes. Such nonsense has never taken residence in my mind.

Your ignorance or reluctance to accept the truth is of no particular interest to me.

If the gift of god is already mine, then why all the preaching to get people to believe? Like, who cares then? :dunno:
There's no one preaching. This is a religious forum. You come here for conflict. That's how you entertain yourself.
Like the people who come to my door preaching... TV pastors... people who push creationism in schools...
No one is coming to your door now. You come here to fill your void.
Agnostics don't have that void, we search along with scientists and just enjoy the ride without worrying about things we don't know and have no control over. You fill your void with made up superheroes.

Eh yo, cursing is loss of cool and foolish childish conjecture. Your distasteful language is worse than a fairy tale, and a bad example for children.[/QUOTE

Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and Jesus ar

I have three children, eight grandchilden and two great grandchildren. Two were missing when everyone gathered for Christmas this year. None of them thinks their Daddy...granddaddy is anything but the best. By the way....if you believe my name has anything to do with "Campbell" you're not very smart. I've been in online chat rooms, forums and discussion groups since I retired in the spring of 1994 and not once have I ever used my real name. Yeah.....I know about the ISP but so far I've not had any trouble. Are you gonna "Hack" me?
Suggested reading for your fairy tale

Is God Real?

One mans ending is another mans beginning ; one persons fairy tale is another persons fairy truth with saber tooth tact.

You know what you can do with your ancient "God Tale!" Let somebody re-write it again like Constantine did in the fourth century. That tale and others just like it have been around for thousands of years:

Interesting real figures , I wonder why none of them had the real effect on history and reality that Jesus did? Could you explain that?

A bunch of ape like creatures who aren't smart enough to live one lifetime and then die and get out of the way. This "chosen" group has a castle waiting in the sky with golden gates. LMAO!

My consciousness is not trapped into believing that we came from the hierarchy of the idiotic bloodline of speechless apes. Such nonsense has never taken residence in my mind.

Your ignorance or reluctance to accept the truth is of no particular interest to me.

Well one thing you won't find me doing is coming to a thread you started on the subject, because your ignorance is of no interest to me.

Well one thing you won't find me doing is coming to a thread you started on the subject, because your ignorance is of no interest to me.

During my 82 years on this planet the most fascinating thing I've seen is how quick and easy an ordinary citizen will adapt and accept a supernatural theory. It actually reminds me of the thousands of years folks believed all this garbage. Yet you want me to believe you have the only real one:

A
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
R
S
T
V
W
Y

During my 82 years on this planet the most fascinating thing I've seen is how quick and easy an ordinary citizen will adapt and accept a supernatural theory. It actually reminds me of the thousands of years folks believed all this garbage. Yet you want me to believe you have the only real one:

A
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
R
S
T
V
W
Y

An impressive list, I think I'll save it. Be patient with me as I construct a list of my own;

The Unexamined Dogmas Of Contemporary Atheists

On any reasonable list of the theories of the beginning of life, creation must be considered ;
Top 10 Theories on Beginning of Life on Earth
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Lists_of_creationist_scientists
Darwin's Doubts About His Theory on Biological Evolution and Origin of Species

Summary of Scientific Evidence for Creation (Part I & II) | The Institute for Creation Research

Religion And Science Can Coexist, Scientists Say In New Survey | The Huffington Post

Its easy to find list, but the substance of all that information must be formed within our own consciousness.
http://www.viralnovelty.net/alternate-life-theories/#

We can criticize all life theories; some stand on their own volition, others crumble at the least bit of pressure. But I think its a good thing to have so many options to consider. I have personally examined many of them, and I still favor the God theory. But I am open to anything that can disprove God.

Top Five Problems with Current Origin-of-Life Theories

The strongest evidence against God is interesting , if you can find them; like this short piece ;

What is the strongest evidence against God? - Ask the atheists

Last edited:

A
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
R
S
T
V
W
Y

An impressive list, I think I'll save it. Be patient with me as I construct a list of my own;

The Unexamined Dogmas Of Contemporary Atheists

On any reasonable list of the theories of the beginning of life, creation must be considered ;
Top 10 Theories on Beginning of Life on Earth
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Lists_of_creationist_scientists
Darwin's Doubts About His Theory on Biological Evolution and Origin of Species

Summary of Scientific Evidence for Creation (Part I & II) | The Institute for Creation Research

Religion And Science Can Coexist, Scientists Say In New Survey | The Huffington Post

Its easy to find list, but the substance of all that information must be formed within our own consciousness.
http://www.viralnovelty.net/alternate-life-theories/#

We can criticize all life theories; some stand on their own volition, others crumble at the least bit of pressure. But I think its a good thing to have so many options to consider. I have personally examined many of them, and I still favor the God theory. But I am open to anything that can disprove God.

Top Five Problems with Current Origin-of-Life Theories

The strongest evidence against God is interesting , if you can find them; like this short piece ;

What is the strongest evidence against God? - Ask the atheists

According to these well known Americans.......rubbish!

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism"

~Dr. Albert Einstein~

And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding:

~Thomas Jefferson~

Letter to John Adams 1823

The free gift of God is life eternal. No if , ands or buts about it, God is giving us the deal of the century.

He must really love us all.

Wow. To live forever.

If the gift of god is already mine, then why all the preaching to get people to believe? Like, who cares then? :dunno:
There's no one preaching. This is a religious forum. You come here for conflict. That's how you entertain yourself.
Like the people who come to my door preaching... TV pastors... people who push creationism in schools...
Agnostics don't have that void, we search along with scientists and just enjoy the ride without worrying about things we don't know and have no control over. You fill your void with made up superheroes.
You are not an agnostic.

But you don't "know", you've just decided this is the case. It's like me walking out of my door, see a bird and "know" that today is Friday. You said "its called being real" and then you turn around and don't do real.

How are you conscious of there being a god when you see a bird? You're not. It's merely you've decided this is the case and will stick to it no matter what. This isn't real. You're perfectly free to do this, but to then tell me that you're talking about reality... well....

I cannot reason God to a mind that is unreasonable about God. You don't get it , because your not supposed to. I see there being a God because I am supposed to. I am a man because I am supposed to be one. You are not conscious of God because your not supposed to be.

I"Know" there is a God because in my mind I was deliberately convinced. If you walk down a street and see a dime on the ground you think nothing of it , you go further and see 3 dimes on the ground, now you suspect something , you go further and see 100 dimes on the ground in rows of ten, and each dime perfectly standing on their edges, now you can " Know" that this was " Deliberately done." I see birds , the earth , the universe, and in my conscious mind I know it was deliberate , it exist because its supposed to exist , and I am comfortable knowing it was deliberately done.

And I am satisfied that I hold no need to convince you of it.

Wow, you're a prophet now. The last guy I knew who thought he was a prophet was a whacko.

You "know" there is a God simply because you have decided this is the case. Maybe you've been made to believe there is a God, just like many women are designed to like small things and like having dolls and stuff. That doesn't mean it's proof there is a God. It's just proof that you can decide things that potentially aren't there.

Yes, you can see something like coins in a row and BELIEVE it was deliberately done. You might be wrong, but the chances of something MAN MADE ending up in nice little patterns isn't likely. I can reason this based on the rules of science.

However your logic doesn't pass over to birds. What we know is that these birds have DEVELOPED. They have changed over millions and millions of years. You don't know it was deliberate. And again, if it were deliberate then the thing that made them had to have been made. But you don't have any argument for how that could have happened. So, you're ignoring the bigger picture and focusing on the smaller things and then trying to tell me you just "know".

The reality is you don't know. You BELIEVE, you want to believe, which is fine, but you're then trying to argue the case with people, and you have nothing other than something you've made up. It's like me coming on here and saying that Margret Thatcher is the President of the USA. I don't know it, there's no evidence for it, I just believe it, and if you argue against me, I'll just say that it is so because I know it is so.

I am not a prophet,; I am just a man who has your attention.

I have it because I am supposed to.

Oh come on. This is getting more and more surreal every post.

You have my attention because, well, you're not like the majority on this board that merely insult at every chance they get. However you aren't convincing me of anything.

I hold no interest in convincing you of anything. You are where you are , because your supposed to be there in your consciousness.

And I disagree with you. You feel the need to make everything have a purpose, maybe because it makes you feel safe somehow. But making up stories to feel safe is fine for you, doesn't work for me.

The free gift of God is life eternal. No if , ands or buts about it, God is giving us the deal of the century.

Wow. To live forever.

Nice story dude, maybe you should write a book about it and have people follow you around getting that warm fuzzy glow too.... Reality is so last week.

Wow. To live forever.

Nice story dude, maybe you should write a book about it and have people follow you around getting that warm fuzzy glow too.... Reality is so last week.

I hold no interest in a following, I am just a no good human being doing here just what you are doing ; expressing my point of view. You get your warm fuzzy glow from the Atheist point of view, I see no problem with you getting your glow on, it is unfortunate that you have a problem with the glow we get from belief in God.

Its obvious that our fuzzy glow is a threat to you. I smell your fear of it from here.

Wow. To live forever.

I hold no interest in a following, I am just a no good human being doing here just what you are doing ; expressing my point of view. You get your warm fuzzy glow from the Atheist point of view, I see no problem with you getting your glow on, it is unfortunate that you have a problem with the glow we get from belief in God.

Its obvious that our fuzzy glow is a threat to you. I smell your fear of it from here.

I'm not an atheist, sorry to disappoint you, but if you've been reading what I've written, you'd know that.

I don't have a problem with the glow you get from believing in something that no one knows exists. I know there are plenty of people who need help to get through life, some turn to drugs, others to religion, etc.

The problem I have is that you're coming on here and trying to make it logical, but you're failing in that. Also that you told me to be real, when the reality is you're not being real. So, I don't have a problem with religion as long as it doesn't turn violent or get used for bad things. But we're debating here, and you seem to have half accepted debate, but won't go the whole way, which is then becoming a farce.

Wow. To live forever.

I'm not an atheist, sorry to disappoint you, but if you've been reading what I've written, you'd know that.

I don't have a problem with the glow you get from believing in something that no one knows exists. I know there are plenty of people who need help to get through life, some turn to drugs, others to religion, etc.

The problem I have is that you're coming on here and trying to make it logical, but you're failing in that. Also that you told me to be real, when the reality is you're not being real. So, I don't have a problem with religion as long as it doesn't turn violent or get used for bad things. But we're debating here, and you seem to have half accepted debate, but won't go the whole way, which is then becoming a farce.

I did not say you were Atheist ,I said you get your point of view from Atheism. I am not religious and I am not advocating religion. And I am not failing in what I am doing, in your eyes I am failing; what you see is meaningless to me. And if you think I am a farce, why are you even speaking to me? I am not forcing you to have speaks with me.

If you think negative of me , then hey , go your way; I'll be just fine.

Hillary? Is that you?
So you don't know? That's what I thought.
lol, I was making a joke. Take it easy Hillary.
So you still don't know? Got it.
You will never get it until you reach rock bottom and even then it is iffy.
Look, it's simple, either answer the question or else it means you don't know and have no answer. Here goes: If god is already inside of me, what difference does it make what I believe?
If God is already inside of you, the Holy Ghost, and you don't believe it means you are forsaking yourself. Every sin can be forgivin except one.

Wow. To live forever.

I did not say you were Atheist ,I said you get your point of view from Atheism. I am not religious and I am not advocating religion. And I am not failing in what I am doing, in your eyes I am failing; what you see is meaningless to me. And if you think I am a farce, why are you even speaking to me? I am not forcing you to have speaks with me.

No, I got my point of view from my own brain.

I'm making the assumption that you're coming on here for a reason. I don't know what that reason is, but you're trying to communicate something to me which, in my view, is kind of contradictory.

I'm not trying to insult you by saying this is becoming a farce. I will speak to people up until the point where I see there is no point going on. At first I thought you might have a lot to say, but we are getting closer and closer to the point where I don't bother.

Wow. To live forever.

No, I got my point of view from my own brain.

I'm making the assumption that you're coming on here for a reason. I don't know what that reason is, but you're trying to communicate something to me which, in my view, is kind of contradictory.

I'm not trying to insult you by saying this is becoming a farce. I will speak to people up until the point where I see there is no point going on. At first I thought you might have a lot to say, but we are getting closer and closer to the point where I don't bother.

Well peace on your journey.

You are not an agnostic.
I see no proof either way. Agnostic.

So you don't know? That's what I thought.
lol, I was making a joke. Take it easy Hillary.
So you still don't know? Got it.
You will never get it until you reach rock bottom and even then it is iffy.
Look, it's simple, either answer the question or else it means you don't know and have no answer. Here goes: If god is already inside of me, what difference does it make what I believe?
If God is already inside of you, the Holy Ghost, and you don't believe it means you are forsaking yourself. Every sin can be forgivin except one.
You read that in a book? Why doesn't the person inside me tell me that if that's the case?

You are not an agnostic.
I see no proof either way. Agnostic.
You don't behave like an agnostic. It is not what you say or even think that determines it. It is what you do that determines it. You behave like an atheist.

Wow. To live forever.

That ancient god story is a crock of man made shit! Like I said....with nearly a billion children starving and dying from malnutrition the church is loaded with stained glass, expensive musical instruments etc. Why don't they just feed the children and leave off the high dollar investments? That way the guys who speak for 45 minutes on Sunday can start looking for an honest way to make a living. Show me one mention of a church in the new testament. Let me help you......it's not there.

Forum List

Back