The "Free Press" has a Narrative that Assumes Gays are being Denied a Right...

But I must say, it IS interesting to watch all this outrage pointed in my direction. What a shame that one tenth of it is not pointed in the direction of the Roman Catholic Church hierarchy. Makes me wonder why.

Have you considered that maybe you're an asshole? Something to think about.

The whole point of redefining marriage is to move the idea of marriage towards extinction. It's been that goal since day one of the entire gay rights movement.

Gotta love it! :lol::lol::lol: Blaming the failures of YOUR marriages on the Gay Rights Movement. Reminds me of the posters who blamed gay marriage for the rise in unwed births.

We are ALL POWERFUL, it would appear. :lol::lol::lol:

Sure. Since the sexual revoltion, divorce has skyrocketed, along with abortion, stds, child abuse, child murder, crime.

It was a good plan that Kinsey and the Nazis came up with.

Glad to see you're doing your part.

Not Relevant to Marriage and what Marriage is. :thup:

Homosexuals have never and can never Procreate. Their Coupling is Inherently, Naturally and Factually UNEqual to the Coupling they are Designed and Equipped for.

The Possibility ONLY Lies in what we are Designed and Equipped for.

And it's why the Supreme Court referred to it as "Fundamental to our Very Existence and Survival".

Only ONE Coupling is.

Civil Unions are the Answer.

If you guys Think that Obama "coming out" is going to be a big Win for you, you are Sadly Mistaken...

Liberal California VOTERS Voted Against Gay Marriage...

Force this Issue and see how Well you do Congressionally...

Hell, Obama, with an Improving Economy, might just Lose what I Thought was a Sure Win this Fall over this Polictically Hypocritical and Dishonest move the other day.

The Majority of Americans not only don't want Gay Marriage, they are Motivated Against it becoming so...

California was just a Taste.

Keep pushing.

:)

peace...

You've lost this argument so many times over the years that it really makes one wonder how lacking in sense you really are.

Human sexual activity is MOSTLY FOR REASONS OTHER THAN REPRODUCTION.

Therefore, gay sex is not materially different than heterosexual sex.

By your insane 'logic',

heterosexual marriages should be dissolved when a woman reaches menopause.

Couples who use birth control should not be allowed to marry.

Infertile men and women should not be allowed to marry.

Carby says I've lost this Argument... Must be so... :lmao:

And the best is when he Refuses to Understand the FACT that ONLY with Heterosexual Coupling, the Coupling that EVERY Human is Designed and Equipped for, is Life Possible.

There is no more or less to it.

"Fundamental to our Very Existence and Survival"... Homosexual Coupling is NOT.

Of course Carby's Emotional Reaction is to Punish ANY Hetero Couple who doesn't pop out Babies while being Married...

Yeah, I'm Losing the Argument. :lol:

What a Fucking Tool you've Remained over all these years.

peace...

A hetero couple possess the right equipment to do procreate, a homo couple does not.

I blame it on catholics who excuse it. I blame it on catholics who help hide it. I blame it on catholics who knew about and did NOTHING. I blame it on catholics who close their eyes to it. If that were ALL catholics, I would have SAID all catholics. But, as we see here quite often....people are going to put words in our mouths....for their own agendas. It's what they do. Are you one of them?

So much passion, were you a victim of a Nun?
No, but while on recruiting duty, I did sign up an ex-nun for the Navy once. LOL

But I must say, it IS interesting to watch all this outrage pointed in my direction. What a shame that one tenth of it is not pointed in the direction of the Roman Catholic Church hierarchy. Makes me wonder why.

there's plenty of outrage pointed at the hierarchy of the church, hypocrite, but not many attempt to blame the laity like you do.

fail

again :lol:

"He thought so, but his work changed the world and paved the way for the sexual revolution. One by one, states undid laws against fornication, adultery, and sodomy, usually citing Kinsey as their authority. Schools began to teach sex education based on his principles. Today, people who see the sexual revolution as a giant step forward and those who see it as the beginning of America's descent into moral degeneracy agree on one thing: Alfred Kinsey was the man who got it all started."

Alfred Kinsey - the secret life of a sex researcher

"He thought so, but his work changed the world and paved the way for the sexual revolution. One by one, states undid laws against fornication, adultery, and sodomy, usually citing Kinsey as their authority. Schools began to teach sex education based on his principles. Today, people who see the sexual revolution as a giant step forward and those who see it as the beginning of America's descent into moral degeneracy agree on one thing: Alfred Kinsey was the man who got it all started."

:rolleyes:

put down the pipe, allie

So, I am an asshole for having the nerve to point out that the Catholic hierarchy covers for, moves, and allows their priests to molest children again and again.

It has definitely become a fascinating learning experience to reap the whirlwind for DARING to bring it up.

If only people here would make one-tenth the effort to display outrage over the Catholic Church cover ups. For some reason, that is missing.

put down the pipe, allie

Sorry, I know he's your hero.

"One technique of eugenics (selective breeding) and control is the destruction of traditional morality, and Kinsey may have accomplished more in that respect than any other man this century.
Kinsey studied at the Bussey Institution at Harvard in the 1920s (at the time a hotbed of eugenics research), then moved on to teach at Indiana University, where his work in cultural deconstruction would ultimately succeed in decimating American sexual mores, help to fragment the family, and would leave the population far more vulnerable to reproductive, cultural, familial, and mind programming."

SEX EXPERIMENTS OF ALFRED KINSEY

A Dishonest Asshole at that... :thup:

She has yet to take Public Schools to task for the very same thing that the Catholic Church was doing...

Which is Hiding Scandal not Condoning Pedophilia.

She is a Miserable ****.

peace...

put down the pipe, allie

"One technique of eugenics (selective breeding) and control is the destruction of traditional morality, and Kinsey may have accomplished more in that respect than any other man this century.
Kinsey studied at the Bussey Institution at Harvard in the 1920s (at the time a hotbed of eugenics research), then moved on to teach at Indiana University, where his work in cultural deconstruction would ultimately succeed in decimating American sexual mores, help to fragment the family, and would leave the population far more vulnerable to reproductive, cultural, familial, and mind programming."

Kinsey's not the only sex researcher to ever walk the face of this Earth, you know.

You seem to think Kinsey's responsible for gay people having a voice but I have news for you: gay people existed long before Kinsey.

You've lost this argument so many times over the years that it really makes one wonder how lacking in sense you really are.

Human sexual activity is MOSTLY FOR REASONS OTHER THAN REPRODUCTION.

Therefore, gay sex is not materially different than heterosexual sex.

By your insane 'logic',

heterosexual marriages should be dissolved when a woman reaches menopause.

Couples who use birth control should not be allowed to marry.

Infertile men and women should not be allowed to marry.

And the best is when he Refuses to Understand the FACT that ONLY with Heterosexual Coupling, the Coupling that EVERY Human is Designed and Equipped for, is Life Possible.

Of course Carby's Emotional Reaction is to Punish ANY Hetero Couple who doesn't pop out Babies while being Married...

peace...

A hetero couple possess the right equipment to do procreate, a homo couple does not.

Um, we still have all the "equipment". We are quite capable of procreating and are. According to the most recent Census, 2 million children are being raised in SS households. I've procreated five times myself.

Why shouldn't our kids be able to say their parents are married? What legal reason can you give to deny these kids the family structure they deserve?

The whole point of redefining marriage is to move the idea of marriage towards extinction. It's been that goal since day one of the entire gay rights movement.

Gotta love it! :lol::lol::lol: Blaming the failures of YOUR marriages on the Gay Rights Movement. Reminds me of the posters who blamed gay marriage for the rise in unwed births.

We are ALL POWERFUL, it would appear. :lol::lol::lol:

It's all part of the Master Plan! :lol::lol::lol:

put down the pipe, allie

Kinsey's not the only sex researcher to ever walk the face of this Earth, you know.

You seem to think Kinsey's responsible for gay people having a voice but I have news for you: gay people existed long before Kinsey.

And his was not the only study that the APA based their decision on when removing it from the DSM. Evelyn Hookers study for one.

yeah, Hooker was a class act:

"
In all this extravagant homage to Hooker and her study, several points have escaped her admirers, to say nothing of the federal courts:
1. In her 1957 report, Evelyn Hooker did not use a random sample to test the stability of homosexuals, but allowed gay rights activists to recruit those homosexuals most likely to illustrate her thesis that homosexuality is not a pathology. Individuals who proved unstable were deleted from the final sample.
2. Hooker's published account of how she recruited heterosexual subjects is not consistent with a more detailed later account.
3. Six subjects in her study, three from each group, had engaged in both homosexual and heterosexual behavior beyond adolescence.
4. Hooker made several errors in her mathematical calculations that raise doubts about her care and competence as a researcher.
5. Hooker did not attempt to prove that homosexuals were normal in every way, nor does her study support the idea that homosexuals as a group are just as stable as heterosexuals.
6. Hooker was relatively inexperienced in administering the Rorschach test, and this inexperience may have led to mistakes in the administration and evaluation of the Rorschach.
7. On the Thematic Apperception Test and the Make-A-Picture-Story test -- which require subjects to make up fictional narratives about depicted scenes -- the homosexuals could not refrain from including homosexual fantasies in their imaginary accounts. For that reason, Hooker altered the nature of the study by no longer asking the judges to use the TAT and MAPS in an attempt to determine the sexual orientation of each of the 60 subjects, since the differences were apparent from the narratives. "

THE EVELYN HOOKER STUDY AND THE NORMALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY

"From all indications, she undertook the study to prove that homosexuals could function as normal human beings. As she herself said, "How could my hypothesis have been anything else? I'd seen these men and saw nothing psychopathological in their behavior."[1]
"These men" were the many friends she'd made in the Los Angeles homosexual community -- one of whom, Sam From, persuaded her to undertake the investigation. "Now we have let you see us as we are," he said to the UCLA professor. "It is your scientific duty to do a study of people like us."[2] Despite the fact that she was a "rat runner" -- with no clinical experience in the area of human behavior, she undertook her study, which would become, along with the Kinsey report, a prime weapon in the hands of the gay rights movement. "

Like Kinsey, carefully manipulated her "control" group and hand picked the subjects based on whether or not they could help her bring home her point:

"
She did not insist on a random sampling. In fact, she deliberately sought out only those subjects who seemed stable and "normal" -- at least in their ability to adjust to their social environment. She defined the criteria for membership in the groups as follows:
In both groups subjects were eliminated who were in therapy at the time. If, in the preliminary screening, evidence of considerable disturbance appeared, the individual was eliminated (5 heterosexuals; 5 homosexuals).[6] "

"
CONCLUSION

This unquestioning acceptance of "authorities" on the basis of professional reputation or political correctness threatens the integrity of our legal system. Judges must take greater responsibility for assessing the soundness and accuracy of testimony by so-called experts; yet, paradoxically, such a task is manifestly beyond the competence of the court. This dilemma is the consequence of the politicizing of the scientific community over the past several decades, particularly in questions of sexuality. The recent exposure of Kinsey's errors indicates just how long researchers have been careless or deliberately misleading in approaching sexual questions. And the widespread acclamation of recent, flawed studies "proving" that homosexuality is inherited genetically is evidence that the problem has only worsened over the years.
***​
Dr. Thomas Landess, former Academic Dean at the University of Dallas and former Policy Analyst at the U.S. Department of Education, has authored numerous books and articles. "

peace...

Um, we still have all the "equipment". We are quite capable of procreating and are. According to the most recent Census, 2 million children are being raised in SS households. I've procreated five times myself.

Why shouldn't our kids be able to say their parents are married? What legal reason can you give to deny these kids the family structure they deserve?

No Homosexual Couple has EVER ProCreated together... Fact not Fiction.

peace...

No Homosexual Couple has EVER ProCreated together... Fact not Fiction.

peace...

So? That doesn't mean we don't have children, nor does your response answer my question.

My brother and his wife, no matter how much they fuck, will NEVER have children. Should their legal, married by Elvis, marriage now be null and void?

She did not insist on a random sampling. In fact, she deliberately sought out only those subjects who seemed stable and "normal" -- at least in their ability to adjust to their social environment. She defined the criteria for membership in the groups as:

Of course you can provide a study, using random sampling, that proves that sexual orientation shouldn't have been removed from the DSM? You have a study, using random sampling, that shows that homosexuality is a mental disorder? (you don't have to waste your time looking...there isn't one).

Forum List

Back