The "Free Press" has a Narrative that Assumes Gays are being Denied a Right...

The rate has skyrocketed since the "sexual revolution". I wonder why? Could it be that it's a bad idea to promote promiscuity, sex on demand, childhood sexuality?

I think the biggest factor is simply that women were given the ability to leave bad marriages. Historically, women have always been at the mercy of men for survival. Even in this country, women weren't allowed to vote until the 1920's and when they were forced into the labor market because their husbands left them or died, they overwhelmingly found themselves in sweatshops.
Prior to the 60's, women weren't taken seriously as careerists because they couldn't control whether or not they might get pregnant and have to leave work.
Control over pregnancy and women going to work, came at the same time. Then came the Women's Liberation movement - which was admittedly extreme but needed.
So if their husbands were abusive, unfaithful, unloving etc... they could leave and actually have a decent life. As I have a daughter, I'm grateful that's the case.
THAT is the main reason that divorce has skyrocketed. BTW, promiscuity the cause of divorce? The highest level of divorce and teen pregnancy in the USA are both among the same demographic. Care to guess where and what that is? I'll give you hint. "Amen!"

Carby says I've lost this Argument... Must be so... :lmao:

And the best is when he Refuses to Understand the FACT that ONLY with Heterosexual Coupling, the Coupling that EVERY Human is Designed and Equipped for, is Life Possible.

There is no more or less to it.

"Fundamental to our Very Existence and Survival"... Homosexual Coupling is NOT.

Of course Carby's Emotional Reaction is to Punish ANY Hetero Couple who doesn't pop out Babies while being Married...

Yeah, I'm Losing the Argument. :lol:

What a Fucking Tool you've Remained over all these years.

:)

peace...

A hetero couple possess the right equipment to do procreate, a homo couple does not.

Um, we still have all the "equipment". We are quite capable of procreating and are. According to the most recent Census, 2 million children are being raised in SS households. I've procreated five times myself.

Why shouldn't our kids be able to say their parents are married? What legal reason can you give to deny these kids the family structure they deserve?

No, you and your wife do not posses the necessary equipment to reproduce without outside help. Not denying the kids family structure at all . . . merely pointing out that mal has a point in this: "Fundamental to our Very Existence and Survival"... Homosexual Coupling is NOT

Marriage is defined as one man/one woman. Just because the gay community does not agree with the definition does not mean that they get to change it. The minority doesn't get to redefine what the majority agrees with.

What does the gay community really want? To be able to use the word marriage or to be able to have the same benefits as a married couple? I assume it's the latter.

Leave marriage defined as one man/one woman; civil unions with same benefits as marriage; everyone gets what they want.

Last edited:
Um, we still have all the "equipment". We are quite capable of procreating and are. According to the most recent Census, 2 million children are being raised in SS households. I've procreated five times myself.

Why shouldn't our kids be able to say their parents are married? What legal reason can you give to deny these kids the family structure they deserve?

No Homosexual Couple has EVER ProCreated together... Fact not Fiction.

peace...

So? That doesn't mean we don't have children, nor does your response answer my question.

My brother and his wife, no matter how much they fuck, will NEVER have children. Should their legal, married by Elvis, marriage now be null and void?

The Possibility only Exists with Opposite Sex Coupling... Fact not Fiction.

Those who have the Possibility do not need to be Punished or Forced to anything simply because your Defiance of your Natural Design and Equipment is incapable 100% of the time of Reflecting Life.

Civil Unions are the Answer for you.

Heterosexual Coupling and Homosexual Coupling are not Naturally Equal... They are Distinctly Different.

One Creates Life and one does not.

Marriage as a Word and as an Institution is a Reflection of this Natural Design.

Your Coupling does NOT need to be called Equal to something it Factually is not simply to get you Adoptive "Rights" or Deathbed "Rights" or Insurance "Rights"...

You Seek Validation.

Even if you are Sucessful in "Law", the Validation you Seek will NEVER Exist for you.

And that's Sad for EVERYONE. :thup:

Keep pushing... You guys are Dooming the DemocRATS this Fall.

If you don't have California Voters behind your Agenda, you don't have the VAST Majority of Americans.

peace...

peace...

So? That doesn't mean we don't have children, nor does your response answer my question.

My brother and his wife, no matter how much they fuck, will NEVER have children. Should their legal, married by Elvis, marriage now be null and void?

No, it shouldn't. They still fit the definition of marriage -- one man/one woman. They posses the right equipment, it's just faulty. That makes their marriage neither null or void.

Being a married hetero couple but unable to have children is not the same as not being able to reproduce on your own as a couple because of being the same sex.

The Catholic Church doesn't do anything California teachers do every day. The teachers might be worse, I mean putting semen on cookies and filming blindfolded children when they eat them, that's pretty sick, But, since it's not a Catholic there must be some kind of legal dispensation these teachers are entitled to according to homosexuals.

How many teachers have been arrested for child molestation? If we counted, would there by more teachers or priests? Teachers who are child molesters are way more socially popular than Priests. Threre isn't a Church or a religion that homosexuals love to hate.

peace...

The Possibility only Exists with Opposite Sex Coupling... Fact not Fiction.

Those who have the Possibility do not need to be Punished or Forced to anything simply because your Defiance of your Natural Design and Equipment is incapable 100% of the time of Reflecting Life.

Civil Unions are the Answer for you.

Heterosexual Coupling and Homosexual Coupling are not Naturally Equal... They are Distinctly Different.

One Creates Life and one does not.

Marriage as a Word and as an Institution is a Reflection of this Natural Design.

Your Coupling does NOT need to be called Equal to something it Factually is not simply to get you Adoptive "Rights" or Deathbed "Rights" or Insurance "Rights"...

You Seek Validation.

Even if you are Sucessful in "Law", the Validation you Seek will NEVER Exist for you.

And that's Sad for EVERYONE. :thup:

Keep pushing... You guys are Dooming the DemocRATS this Fall.

If you don't have California Voters behind your Agenda, you don't have the VAST Majority of Americans.

peace...

The majority of Americans under 40 either don't care or favor same-sex marriage. There is no escaping that the OVERWHELMING majority of Americans will favor it in 20 years, because the majority of those opposing it now are old people. They'll be dead and the young people who endorse it now, will be running the country. They'll look back at the dinoasaurs who opposed it today and laugh about the backward thinking of their parents / grandparents. It is inevitable.

The Catholic Church doesn't do anything California teachers do every day. The teachers might be worse, I mean putting semen on cookies and filming blindfolded children when they eat them, that's pretty sick, But, since it's not a Catholic there must be some kind of legal dispensation these teachers are entitled to according to homosexuals.

How many teachers have been arrested for child molestation? If we counted, would there by more teachers or priests? Teachers who are child molesters are way more socially popular than Priests. Threre isn't a Church or a religion that homosexuals love to hate.

Your first paragraph? Link?

The Catholic church is held to a higher standard, the Catholic church's standard is God.

ALL sexual abuse of children is horrendous. But Priests . . . men of GOD . . . sexually abusing children? And the church just covering it up?? Yes, that is worse. That is vile.

I am interested in hearing about the generations long concealment of pedophile teachers in America's school systems. I am interested in hearing about the lack of outrage by other teachers, administrators, the public. I am interested in hearing about the cover ups that continue today.

Because every teacher case I've heard of....and yes, sadly there are many....have been dealt with SEVERELY when discovered. I've not heard too much about a pattern of cover up by higher authorities, moving said teachers around for decades so they can molest more. If I did, I would be furious....as I imagine most here would be...and would not excuse it as a warrentless attack on the Education System itself.

But hey....why ruin a good faux outrage, eh?

:rolleyes:

put down the pipe, allie

Sorry, I know he's your hero.

"One technique of eugenics (selective breeding) and control is the destruction of traditional morality, and Kinsey may have accomplished more in that respect than any other man this century.
Kinsey studied at the Bussey Institution at Harvard in the 1920s (at the time a hotbed of eugenics research), then moved on to teach at Indiana University, where his work in cultural deconstruction would ultimately succeed in decimating American sexual mores, help to fragment the family, and would leave the population far more vulnerable to reproductive, cultural, familial, and mind programming."

SEX EXPERIMENTS OF ALFRED KINSEY

Kinsey's not the only sex researcher to ever walk the face of this Earth, you know.

You seem to think Kinsey's responsible for gay people having a voice but I have news for you: gay people existed long before Kinsey.

link?

"One technique of eugenics (selective breeding) and control is the destruction of traditional morality, and Kinsey may have accomplished more in that respect than any other man this century.
Kinsey studied at the Bussey Institution at Harvard in the 1920s (at the time a hotbed of eugenics research), then moved on to teach at Indiana University, where his work in cultural deconstruction would ultimately succeed in decimating American sexual mores, help to fragment the family, and would leave the population far more vulnerable to reproductive, cultural, familial, and mind programming."

Kinsey's not the only sex researcher to ever walk the face of this Earth, you know.

You seem to think Kinsey's responsible for gay people having a voice but I have news for you: gay people existed long before Kinsey.

link?
We call Kinsey the Father of Gay People....because we did not exist before him. True story. :eusa_whistle:

Not Relevant to Marriage and what Marriage is. :thup:

Homosexuals have never and can never Procreate. Their Coupling is Inherently, Naturally and Factually UNEqual to the Coupling they are Designed and Equipped for.

The Possibility ONLY Lies in what we are Designed and Equipped for.

And it's why the Supreme Court referred to it as "Fundamental to our Very Existence and Survival".

Only ONE Coupling is.

Civil Unions are the Answer.

If you guys Think that Obama "coming out" is going to be a big Win for you, you are Sadly Mistaken...

Liberal California VOTERS Voted Against Gay Marriage...

Force this Issue and see how Well you do Congressionally...

Hell, Obama, with an Improving Economy, might just Lose what I Thought was a Sure Win this Fall over this Polictically Hypocritical and Dishonest move the other day.

The Majority of Americans not only don't want Gay Marriage, they are Motivated Against it becoming so...

California was just a Taste.

Keep pushing.

peace...

You've lost this argument so many times over the years that it really makes one wonder how lacking in sense you really are.

Human sexual activity is MOSTLY FOR REASONS OTHER THAN REPRODUCTION.

Therefore, gay sex is not materially different than heterosexual sex.

By your insane 'logic',

heterosexual marriages should be dissolved when a woman reaches menopause.

Couples who use birth control should not be allowed to marry.

Infertile men and women should not be allowed to marry.

And the best is when he Refuses to Understand the FACT that ONLY with Heterosexual Coupling, the Coupling that EVERY Human is Designed and Equipped for, is Life Possible.

Of course Carby's Emotional Reaction is to Punish ANY Hetero Couple who doesn't pop out Babies while being Married...

peace...

Reproduction doesn't require civil marriage, nor does civil marriage require that man and wife reproduce.

There is no material connection between the two.

peace...

A hetero couple possess the right equipment to do procreate, a homo couple does not.

It is not "traditional". That is the reason most often cited. There are no legal arguments. The thought police are active in the minds of those stunned by the idea Americans should all enjoy the same liberties.

And his was not the only study that the APA based their decision on when removing it from the DSM. Evelyn Hookers study for one.

The DSM itself was condemned by the far right at its inception. :lol:

I am interested in hearing about the generations long concealment of pedophile teachers in America's school systems. I am interested in hearing about the lack of outrage by other teachers, administrators, the public. I am interested in hearing about the cover ups that continue today.

Because every teacher case I've heard of....and yes, sadly there are many....have been dealt with SEVERELY when discovered. I've not heard too much about a pattern of cover up by higher authorities, moving said teachers around for decades so they can molest more. If I did, I would be furious....as I imagine most here would be...and would not excuse it as a warrentless attack on the Education System itself.

But hey....why ruin a good faux outrage, eh?

"Bond was set at $200,000 in Livingston County Circuit Court Thursday afternoon for Gerald Scott Huddleston, 35, of Fairbury. He has been charged with three counts of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child in connection with three of his art students in the Prairie Central School Community Unit School District."

"Luckman also read into the record that Huddleston received court supervision in 1996 in McLean County on a public indecency charge for exposing genitalia."
Teacher molests kids - had previous record!

"
Newly released records show former Hoquiam High School teacher Wesley Phillips faced previous disciplinary action in 2009 when administrators found Web searches for photos of nude underage girls on his classroom computer, including a photo search specifically naming one female student.
Phillips, 41, of Hoquiam, adamantly denied the accusations at the time, according to records, but was issued a disciplinary letter of reprimand in April of 2009. The letter indicates Phillips had a previous warning about inappropriate content on his school computer in 2005. Both times Phillips blamed the content on others.
Without being able to prove Phillips had made the 2009 searches, then-Principal Mark VandenHazel reprimanded Phillips for failing to log out of his school computer, leaving it open to use from others. The letter does not mention any additional sanctions in the wake of either incident."

Accused Hoquiam teacher had been reprimanded earlier | The Daily World

"Akron school leaders didn't ask, thinking they didn't need to because they had letters of recommendation. And Manchester school leaders, they certainly weren't going to tell. By phone, then-Manchester Superintendent Marco Burnette admitted he kept quiet about Crane's alleged behavior saying: "It's a tough situation to be in. You don't want to pass problems on to other schools, but at the same time you weigh that against what you can say that causes litigation for your school too. You know how people are." "To have a real gut feeling about an educator and then write them a recommendation for the next school district I think is wrong,” abuse expert John Seryak said. Veteran teacher Seryak, who's authored a book about the epidemic of teacher assault on students, says Manchester's hush-hush attitude is more common than many would believe. "And a lot of times are covered up,” Seryak said. “You know, 'let's get rid of this' as one of the Ohio laws calls it 'the bad apple law.' Let's just get rid of the bad apple out of the bunch' and that's inexcusable as well." "
Akron Teacher Busted For Sex With Students Had Prior Record | firstcoastnews.com

Shall I continue?

Forum List

Back