The "Free Press" has a Narrative that Assumes Gays are being Denied a Right...

Come on Mal...do you agree or disagree with the statements I posted?

My Stand is Clear... I don't have to Agree or Disagree with a List you are Using as a Tool

I Disagree with North Carolina and my own State for going Against Civil Unions.

I have Gay and Lesbian Friends who I would LOVE to see Gain Civil Unions but this all or nothing Bullshit from both sides is fucking that up for everyone. :thup:

:)

peace...

At least you realize that you're on the wrong side of history. Are you a smart man and realize what the list is REALLY about?

I'm on the Wrong Side of History?...

I Support Civil Unions... Something my State, Colorado, just Killed Yesterday.

You are Pushing too Far and too Hard...

You are going to set your Goals of Basic Civil Unions back a Decade or even more because you Feel this is the time...

It's not.

Most States have Rejected Gay Marriage...

California VOTERS Rejected Gay Marriage...

Get outside of your own Agenda and Circle Jerks and see what your Fellow Citizens really stand for.

Obama fucked up in the Black Community.

Blacks are FAR Less Tolerant of Homosexuals than Whites.

You guys have overeached in a big way.

peace...

The rate has skyrocketed since the "sexual revolution". I wonder why? Could it be that it's a bad idea to promote promiscuity, sex on demand, childhood sexuality?

No, it is most likely the result of more reporting, less sense of "shame" now than in years past. Many parents didn't report these crimes. And, of course, a significant number are intra family crimes. Older kids may be too embarrassed to admit molestation even now however.

The rate has skyrocketed since the "sexual revolution". I wonder why? Could it be that it's a bad idea to promote promiscuity, sex on demand, childhood sexuality?

Legalizing gay marriage promotes monogamy.

It does no such thing... You will certainly point out as another of your Tactics at some point in this Thread if you haven't already how bad Marriage is Failing in the Hetero Community.

You can't have it both ways. :thup:

peace...

Don't lie about what I've said.

Then if legal marriage doesn't promote monogamy, as you are now claiming, why have legal heterosexual marriage.

No, it is most likely the result of more reporting, less sense of "shame" now than in years past. Many parents didn't report these crimes. And, of course, a significant number are intra family crimes. Older kids may be too embarrassed to admit molestation even now however.

I think she might have been referring to the divorce rate in the country, not the rate of molestations.

Homosexual Coupling is Inherently and Naturally Unequal to the Heterosexual Coupling that Created all of us.

Civil Unions are the Answer. :thup:

peace...

Human sexual activity is not solely for reproduction as it is in most other species.

Heterosexuals have sex for reasons other than reproduction more often than they have sex FOR reproduction.

Therefore heterosexual sex is only marginally different than homosexual sex.

Not Relevant to Marriage and what Marriage is. :thup:

Homosexuals have never and can never Procreate. Their Coupling is Inherently, Naturally and Factually UNEqual to the Coupling they are Designed and Equipped for.

The Possibility ONLY Lies in what we are Designed and Equipped for.

And it's why the Supreme Court referred to it as "Fundamental to our Very Existence and Survival".

Only ONE Coupling is.

Civil Unions are the Answer.

If you guys Think that Obama "coming out" is going to be a big Win for you, you are Sadly Mistaken...

Liberal California VOTERS Voted Against Gay Marriage...

Force this Issue and see how Well you do Congressionally...

Hell, Obama, with an Improving Economy, might just Lose what I Thought was a Sure Win this Fall over this Polictically Hypocritical and Dishonest move the other day.

The Majority of Americans not only don't want Gay Marriage, they are Motivated Against it becoming so...

California was just a Taste.

Keep pushing.

peace...

You've lost this argument so many times over the years that it really makes one wonder how lacking in sense you really are.

Human sexual activity is MOSTLY FOR REASONS OTHER THAN REPRODUCTION.

Therefore, gay sex is not materially different than heterosexual sex.

By your insane 'logic',

heterosexual marriages should be dissolved when a woman reaches menopause.

Couples who use birth control should not be allowed to marry.

Infertile men and women should not be allowed to marry.

Human sexual activity is not solely for reproduction as it is in most other species.

Heterosexuals have sex for reasons other than reproduction more often than they have sex FOR reproduction.

Therefore heterosexual sex is only marginally different than homosexual sex.

Not Relevant to Marriage and what Marriage is. :thup:

Homosexuals have never and can never Procreate. Their Coupling is Inherently, Naturally and Factually UNEqual to the Coupling they are Designed and Equipped for.

The Possibility ONLY Lies in what we are Designed and Equipped for.

And it's why the Supreme Court referred to it as "Fundamental to our Very Existence and Survival".

Only ONE Coupling is.

Civil Unions are the Answer.

If you guys Think that Obama "coming out" is going to be a big Win for you, you are Sadly Mistaken...

Liberal California VOTERS Voted Against Gay Marriage...

Force this Issue and see how Well you do Congressionally...

Hell, Obama, with an Improving Economy, might just Lose what I Thought was a Sure Win this Fall over this Polictically Hypocritical and Dishonest move the other day.

The Majority of Americans not only don't want Gay Marriage, they are Motivated Against it becoming so...

California was just a Taste.

Keep pushing.

peace...

You've lost this argument so many times over the years that it really makes one wonder how lacking in sense you really are.

Human sexual activity is MOSTLY FOR REASONS OTHER THAN REPRODUCTION.

Therefore, gay sex is not materially different than heterosexual sex.

By your insane 'logic',

heterosexual marriages should be dissolved when a woman reaches menopause.

Couples who use birth control should not be allowed to marry.

Infertile men and women should not be allowed to marry.

Carby says I've lost this Argument... Must be so... :lmao:

And the best is when he Refuses to Understand the FACT that ONLY with Heterosexual Coupling, the Coupling that EVERY Human is Designed and Equipped for, is Life Possible.

There is no more or less to it.

"Fundamental to our Very Existence and Survival"... Homosexual Coupling is NOT.

Of course Carby's Emotional Reaction is to Punish ANY Hetero Couple who doesn't pop out Babies while being Married...

Yeah, I'm Losing the Argument. :lol:

What a Fucking Tool you've Remained over all these years.

peace...

Gays have the right to be married. If they want to participate in marriage with another person of the opposite sex, they have that right.

They don't have the "right" to marry each other, because that's not marriage.

It's just another step to undermine the family, incorporate open and deviant sex into our every day lives, and promote the Kinsey "plan for life".

And you depraved morons are proud of it. What a shocker.

Yes Mal, wrong side of history. Marriage equality will be a reality and it won't be civil unions.

Civil Unions are being Struck down in Progressive States like Colorado who Voted for Obama...

You are Refusing to see the Backlash from this Push and that Arrogance will leave you Confused and Unfullfilled on the day of your Death when your Hope is not Realized.

And I am Sad for you in your Delusion. :thup:

peace...

How's the disease rate going since we embraced promiscuity, same sex coupling, and child sexuality?

How is the rate of child abuse? Sex abuse? How bout divorce?

The abortion rate..surely that has decreased...

No?

I guess that's what happens when you take a child molesting pervert at his word about sexuality, and what we should do to make sure everybody is just as depraved as he was. Congrats!

I guess I'm a hypocrite for being disgusted by the Catholic Church's cover up of its priests who molest children. If that's what it is to be a hypocrite, I will wear that badge proudly.

except for the part where you blamed it on all catholics, and not the church hierarchy, you'd be right, hypocrite.

wear it proudly

I blame it on catholics who excuse it. I blame it on catholics who help hide it. I blame it on catholics who knew about and did NOTHING. I blame it on catholics who close their eyes to it. If that were ALL catholics, I would have SAID all catholics. But, as we see here quite often....people are going to put words in our mouths....for their own agendas. It's what they do. Are you one of them?

So much passion, were you a victim of a Nun?

except for the part where you blamed it on all catholics, and not the church hierarchy, you'd be right, hypocrite.

wear it proudly

I blame it on catholics who excuse it. I blame it on catholics who help hide it. I blame it on catholics who knew about and did NOTHING. I blame it on catholics who close their eyes to it. If that were ALL catholics, I would have SAID all catholics. But, as we see here quite often....people are going to put words in our mouths....for their own agendas. It's what they do. Are you one of them?

you never qualified the term before, but you do so now so you can claim you're being victimized by one of *gasp* them.

:thup:

good luck with that

She just pulled a Daveman.

Gays have the right to be married. If they want to participate in marriage with another person of the opposite sex, they have that right.

They don't have the "right" to marry each other, because that's not marriage.

It's just another step to undermine the family, incorporate open and deviant sex into our every day lives, and promote the Kinsey "plan for life".

And you depraved morons are proud of it. What a shocker.

That same kind of argument was used in Loving v. Virginia and got a hearty laugh from the justices.

But thank you for showing that you want the STATE to tell people what gender of law-abiding, tax-paying adult citizen they can and cannot marry.

The whole point of redefining marriage is to move the idea of marriage towards extinction. It's been that goal since day one of the entire gay rights movement.

Not the 'Gay Rights Movement' but leftist politics in general, when taken to their (admittedly extreme) conclusion.

wear it proudly

So much passion, were you a victim of a Nun?
No, but while on recruiting duty, I did sign up an ex-nun for the Navy once. LOL

But I must say, it IS interesting to watch all this outrage pointed in my direction. What a shame that one tenth of it is not pointed in the direction of the Roman Catholic Church hierarchy. Makes me wonder why.

The whole point of redefining marriage is to move the idea of marriage towards extinction. It's been that goal since day one of the entire gay rights movement.

Gotta love it! :lol::lol::lol: Blaming the failures of YOUR marriages on the Gay Rights Movement. Reminds me of the posters who blamed gay marriage for the rise in unwed births.

We are ALL POWERFUL, it would appear. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back