The "Free Press" has a Narrative that Assumes Gays are being Denied a Right...

News from The Associated Press

^It's Obvious in the Assumption in most "Reporting" that Marriage is a "Right" being Denied Same Sex Couples.

Of course when the Supreme Court has Ruled on Marriage Rights, they have made it Abundandly Clear why it's a Right:

Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival.

Loving v. Virginia

Only Procreation is "fundamental to our very existence and survival"...

Coupling is not... Regardless of what that Coupling is.

The Left that Infects the "Free Press" may believe that Homosexuals are being Denied a Right, but there is no such Basis in Law to Support that Narrative.

In Fact, the SCOTUS has made it clear what the Right is.

Homosexuals Denying their Natural Design and Equipment is a Choice they make that Society is not Required to Validate as Equal to that which Creates us.

Doesn't make it bad, wrong or Criminal, but it certainly isn't Equal Naturally.

Fact not Fiction.

:)

peace...

So what you're saying is that it should be illegal for straight men and women who can't have children to marry. That would also include all post-menopausal women whose husbands died. Interesting concept.

It's all slang........

If you drop a motor manufactured in 2010 into a 1969 Chevelle SS - is that vehicle a 2010 Chevelle SS??

Is a Cat a feline mammal or a hip young black dude??

Every word has an original or root definition..

What the fuck you think this is? linguistic alchemy?

You just told us all that words do not evolve and now you're telling us the word cat has now come to mean a hip young black dude?

SO WHAT if it's slang? What does slang have to do with it? How many years need to go by before the new meaning is no longer slang? When it goes in Webster's? (hint: gay marriage is in Webster's)

It's slang regardless of time.... It's a variant - or in some cases - a completely different meaning from its original definition.

If you knew anything you would know that it was and IS a typical communist tactic to blur language...

Hell, Noam Chomsky is a blatant Communist activist and he is also a linguist....

Ever hear of whole language?

I was wondering when Communism would come into this.

Anytime anything academic comes up, Communism is sure to follow.

You see, if you had attended one of those Communist training camps also known as a university, you'd come to find whole departments dedicated to the study of linguistics, often offering classes in morphology, syntax, phonetics, origin etc.

It's those Communist language schools which are ruining this country, aren't they Nick?

^It's Obvious in the Assumption in most "Reporting" that Marriage is a "Right" being Denied Same Sex Couples.

There is no Right to anything. Washington cannot make or unmake the sacred for free people. Stop using Washington to validate your marriage. Get big brother out of the marriage business altogether.

And stop telling us marriage is sacred. America has the highest divorce rate in the world - and I don't hear nary a peep from the defenders of marriage, those sanctimonious morons spewing condescending brain-dead pious platitudes, and who care more about the rights of stem cells than the millions of children who have died in the middle east.

The biggest drag on the institution of marriage is the divorce rate. It tells children that promises made in front of God can be broken.

Ronald Reagan swore in front of God "Till death do us part".

And then he got divorced.

If he can shit on the institution of marriage, why can't gays?

Honestly, I know probably 500-700 people (family, friends, acquaintances etc) and only a handful (maybe 10) have been divorced (that I know of)...

Hell, my parents have been married 32 years...

You just told us all that words do not evolve and now you're telling us the word cat has now come to mean a hip young black dude?

SO WHAT if it's slang? What does slang have to do with it? How many years need to go by before the new meaning is no longer slang? When it goes in Webster's? (hint: gay marriage is in Webster's)

It's slang regardless of time.... It's a variant - or in some cases - a completely different meaning from its original definition.

If you knew anything you would know that it was and IS a typical communist tactic to blur language...

Hell, Noam Chomsky is a blatant Communist activist and he is also a linguist....

You see, if you had attended one of those Communist training camps also known as a university, you'd come to find whole departments dedicated to the study of linguistics, often offering classes in morphology, syntax, phonetics, origin etc.

It's those Communist language schools which are ruining this country, aren't they Nick?

I have a bachelor's degree from the University of Illinois...

What are you going to say next, propaganda is just an illusion?

I have a bachelor's degree from the University of Illinois...

What are you going to say next, propaganda is just an illusion?

Did you notice the Language School in the Humanities Building while you were there?

I guess I'm a hypocrite for being disgusted by the Catholic Church's cover up of its priests who molest children. If that's what it is to be a hypocrite, I will wear that badge proudly.

except for the part where you blamed it on all catholics, and not the church hierarchy, you'd be right, hypocrite.

wear it proudly

I blame it on catholics who excuse it. I blame it on catholics who help hide it. I blame it on catholics who knew about and did NOTHING. I blame it on catholics who close their eyes to it. If that were ALL catholics, I would have SAID all catholics. But, as we see here quite often....people are going to put words in our mouths....for their own agendas. It's what they do. Are you one of them?

you never qualified the term before, but you do so now so you can claim you're being victimized by one of *gasp* them.

:thup:

good luck with that

There is no Right to anything. Washington cannot make or unmake the sacred for free people. Stop using Washington to validate your marriage. Get big brother out of the marriage business altogether.

And stop telling us marriage is sacred. America has the highest divorce rate in the world - and I don't hear nary a peep from the defenders of marriage, those sanctimonious morons spewing condescending brain-dead pious platitudes, and who care more about the rights of stem cells than the millions of children who have died in the middle east.

The biggest drag on the institution of marriage is the divorce rate. It tells children that promises made in front of God can be broken.

Ronald Reagan swore in front of God "Till death do us part".

And then he got divorced.

If he can shit on the institution of marriage, why can't gays?
it does.nt say that depending on what marriage vows you take
not everyone gets married *in front of god * in a church
i got married in a register office and got divorced in front of a judge
g-d had fuck all to do with it
its a civil action
not a religious one
yes the rate of broken marriages is high but who knows what the rate will be when we get same sex marriages

some famous folks we know of have allready been married and * divorced *and its hardly got started .

Last edited:
The rate has skyrocketed since the "sexual revolution". I wonder why? Could it be that it's a bad idea to promote promiscuity, sex on demand, childhood sexuality?

I guess I'm a hypocrite for being disgusted by the Catholic Church's cover up of its priests who molest children. If that's what it is to be a hypocrite, I will wear that badge proudly.

except for the part where you blamed it on all catholics, and not the church hierarchy, you'd be right, hypocrite.

wear it proudly

I blame it on catholics who excuse it. I blame it on catholics who help hide it. I blame it on catholics who knew about and did NOTHING. I blame it on catholics who close their eyes to it. If that were ALL catholics, I would have SAID all catholics. But, as we see here quite often....people are going to put words in our mouths....for their own agendas. It's what they do. Are you one of them?

Yet the Hypocrite Talking Dumptruck and Rick Gervais Look-a-like doesn't Speak out about the same thing that has happened from Coast to Coast in Public Schools...

And that has NOTHING to do with her Obvious Anti-Religion Agenda.

She's not Anti-Pedophile...

She's Anti-Religious Pedophile. :thup:

peace...

How many of you agree with the following statements:

Statement No. 1: Same-sex marriage must be forbidden, said the Republican senator from Wisconsin, "simply because natural instinct revolts at it as wrong."

Statement No. 2. An organization opposed to gay marriage claimed legalizing them would result in "a degraded and ignoble population incapable of moral and intellectual development," and rested this belief on the "natural superiority with which God (has) ennobled heterosexuals."

Statement No. 3. "I believe that the tendency to classify all persons who oppose gay marriage as 'prejudiced' is in itself a prejudice," grumped a noted psychologist. "Nothing of any significance is gained by such a marriage."

Statement No. 4. A U.S. representative from Georgia declared that allowing gay marriages "necessarily involves (the) degradation" of conventional marriage, an institution that "deserves admiration rather than execration."

Statement No. 5. "The next step will be that gays and lesbians will demand a law allowing them, without restraint, to . . . have free and unrestrained social intercourse with your unmarried sons and daughters," warned a Kentucky congressman. "It is bound to come to that. There is no disguising the fact. And the sooner the alarm is given and the people take heed, the better it will be for our civilization."

Statement No. 6. "When people of the same sex marry, they cannot possibly have any progeny," wrote an appeals judge in a Missouri case. "And such a fact sufficiently justifies those laws which forbid their marriages."

Statement No 7. Same-sex marriages are "abominable," according to Virginia law. If allowed, they would "pollute" America.

Statement No 8. In denying the appeal of a same-sex couple that had tried unsuccessfully to marry, a Georgia court wrote that such unions are "not only unnatural, but . . . always productive of deplorable results," such as increased effeminate behavior in the population. "They are productive of evil, and evil only, without any corresponding good . . . (in accordance with) the God of nature."

Statement No. 9. A gay marriage ban is not discriminatory, reasoned a Republican congressman from Illinois, because it "applies equally to men and women."

Statement No. 10. Attorneys for the state of Tennessee argued that such unions should be illegal because they are "distasteful to our people and unfit to produce the human race. . . ." The state supreme court agreed, declaring gay marriages would be "a calamity full of the saddest and gloomiest portent to the generations that are to come after us."

Statement No. 11. Lawyers for California insisted that a ban on same-sex marriage is necessary to prevent "traditional marriage from being contaminated by the recognition of relationships that are physically and mentally inferior. . . . (and entered into by) the dregs of society."

Statement No. 12. "The law concerning marriages is to be construed and understood in relation to those persons only to whom that law relates," thundered a Virginia judge in response to a challenge to that state's non-recognition of same-sex unions. "And not," he continued, "to a class of persons clearly not within the idea of the legislature when contemplating the subject of marriage."

Homosexual Coupling is Inherently and Naturally Unequal to the Heterosexual Coupling that Created all of us.

Civil Unions are the Answer. :thup:

peace...

Human sexual activity is not solely for reproduction as it is in most other species.

Heterosexuals have sex for reasons other than reproduction more often than they have sex FOR reproduction.

Therefore heterosexual sex is only marginally different than homosexual sex.

Come on Mal...do you agree or disagree with the statements I posted?

My Stand is Clear... I don't have to Agree or Disagree with a List you are Using as a Tool

I Disagree with North Carolina and my own State for going Against Civil Unions.

I have Gay and Lesbian Friends who I would LOVE to see Gain Civil Unions but this all or nothing Bullshit from both sides is fucking that up for everyone. :thup:

peace...

Homosexual Coupling is Inherently and Naturally Unequal to the Heterosexual Coupling that Created all of us.

peace...

Since Mitt Romney has now come out against Civil Unions, do you realize that your position is now closer to the president's than to Romney's?

peace...

Human sexual activity is not solely for reproduction as it is in most other species.

Heterosexuals have sex for reasons other than reproduction more often than they have sex FOR reproduction.

Therefore heterosexual sex is only marginally different than homosexual sex.

Not Relevant to Marriage and what Marriage is. :thup:

Homosexuals have never and can never Procreate. Their Coupling is Inherently, Naturally and Factually UNEqual to the Coupling they are Designed and Equipped for.

The Possibility ONLY Lies in what we are Designed and Equipped for.

And it's why the Supreme Court referred to it as "Fundamental to our Very Existence and Survival".

Only ONE Coupling is.

Civil Unions are the Answer.

If you guys Think that Obama "coming out" is going to be a big Win for you, you are Sadly Mistaken...

Liberal California VOTERS Voted Against Gay Marriage...

Force this Issue and see how Well you do Congressionally...

Hell, Obama, with an Improving Economy, might just Lose what I Thought was a Sure Win this Fall over this Polictically Hypocritical and Dishonest move the other day.

The Majority of Americans not only don't want Gay Marriage, they are Motivated Against it becoming so...

California was just a Taste.

Keep pushing.

peace...

Last edited:

peace...

Since Mitt Romney has now come out against Civil Unions, do you realize that your position is now closer to the president's than to Romney's?

My Position is and has been the same since posting online.

Sodomy Laws were Wrong and Civil Unions are the Answer.

Do you see me Campaigning for Romney?...

Don't Assume things. :thup:

peace...

Come on Mal...do you agree or disagree with the statements I posted?

My Stand is Clear... I don't have to Agree or Disagree with a List you are Using as a Tool

I Disagree with North Carolina and my own State for going Against Civil Unions.

I have Gay and Lesbian Friends who I would LOVE to see Gain Civil Unions but this all or nothing Bullshit from both sides is fucking that up for everyone. :thup:

peace...

At least you realize that you're on the wrong side of history. Are you a smart man and realize what the list is REALLY about?

The rate has skyrocketed since the "sexual revolution". I wonder why? Could it be that it's a bad idea to promote promiscuity, sex on demand, childhood sexuality?

Legalizing gay marriage promotes monogamy.

It does no such thing... You will certainly point out as another of your Tactics at some point in this Thread if you haven't already how bad Marriage is Failing in the Hetero Community.

You can't have it both ways. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back