The French pop singer Christophe die from the coronavirus or not?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonjour, France was shocked and really sad by the death of this singer Christophe but still he would not have died directly from the coronavirus but yet others are classified death of the coronavirus without further explanation, all this seems very strange.
What is your opinion ?
RIP Christophe.
Two song from him and a link too

Christophe, French Pop Singer, Dead at 74

Bonjour, France was shocked and really sad by the death of this singer Christophe but still he would not have died directly from the coronavirus but yet others are classified death of the coronavirus without further explanation, all this seems very strange.
What is your opinion ?
RIP Christophe.
Two song from him and a link too

Christophe, French Pop Singer, Dead at 74

Sorry to hear this. RIP, Christophe.

74 years old .
I am sorry Dalia. He was advanced in age. He may have succumb to the virus. However, the way that governments are classifying viruses perhaps he may have not. You will have to wait to find out the details at a later date. I am sorry.
Yes absolutely, i'm so sad too, but the problem is with the tests because they are only 30% reliable and also Christophe to contract the coronavirus he was hospitalized long before he died but we are told that he is not dead from coronavirus but rather a complication of the coronavirus. what bothers me is that the French government does not seem frank as usual.
I mean to say that they seem to play down the death of people well known in France for not creating fears while telling us that the coronavirus is very dangerous

Forum List

Back