The Front Line Is When You Leave Your House

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Dr. Sebastian Gorka: 'The front line is when you leave your house in the morning'

"There is no front line like there was in World War I and World War II," Gorka told Eric Bolling on "Hannity" Monday night. "The front line is when you leave your house in the morning or when you go to a Christmas market in downtown Berlin."

SUSPECT IN BERLIN CHRISTMAS MARKET ATTACK REPORTEDLY CAME TO GERMANY AS A REFUGEE

Gorka added that ISIS had "learned from the mistakes of Al Qaeda," making them more dangerous than Usama bin Laden's jihadis.

So President Trump was correct. Extreme vetting is needed. Twelve are dead in Germany because they allowed a Pakistani ISIS refuge into Germany. They were repaid by death.

Bodies littered the street, hundreds wounded.

Last edited:
...and the elite Left's answer is let's import more Muslims into the USA.

How much of this does it take for one to face reality? I mean, seriously...
How is this worth you losing your own people over?

Islam is a dirty and dangerous ideology right up there with Nazism but worse. They have a god that sanctions terrorism.

Thank God they aren't in charge anymore! We elected a guy with balls.
You would be only interested in his testicles...
He has some. Unlike your emasculated moron.
I don't have a moron, that is your fallacy..
Correct. You have an emasculated moron.

Obama and his bitch despise America. Hope begins with them leaving the White House.

Thank God they aren't in charge anymore! We elected a guy with balls.
You would be only interested in his testicles...
He has some. Unlike your emasculated moron.
I don't have a moron, that is your fallacy..
Correct. You have an emasculated moron.
...all between his ears.

Dr. Sebastian Gorka: 'The front line is when you leave your house in the morning'

"There is no front line like there was in World War I and World War II," Gorka told Eric Bolling on "Hannity" Monday night. "The front line is when you leave your house in the morning or when you go to a Christmas market in downtown Berlin."

SUSPECT IN BERLIN CHRISTMAS MARKET ATTACK REPORTEDLY CAME TO GERMANY AS A REFUGEE

Gorka added that ISIS had "learned from the mistakes of Al Qaeda," making them more dangerous than Usama bin Laden's jihadis.

So President Trump was correct. Extreme vetting is needed. Twelve are dead in Germany because they allowed a Pakistani ISIS refuge into Germany. They were repaid by death.

Bodies littered the street, hundreds wounded.

Gorka has it figured out. Islam (violent jihadists if that makes you feel better) has declared war on freedom and we are into WW3. Of course too many of us are in denial about this obvious fact.

Trump wants to "wipe them off the face of the Earth". This is real hope.

Forum List

Back