The Front Porch Swing

I see Connery hasn't posted for a few days, and I miss the pics, so I'm just doing a fake Connery run. ;)

6f5e939e900b069c3c9068315da4369e.jpg

Good morning to everyone! The puppy is adorable, Bloodrock. I like the name Rocky. I hope you get to keep him! This photo says, Keep me! Keep me!

Good morning to everyone! The puppy is adorable, Bloodrock. I like the name Rocky. I hope you get to keep him! This photo says, Keep me! Keep me!

Mornin, J!

Good mornin' to ya, BD! I woke up in the happiest mood today! This is a terrific way to start the day. Yesterday was alot of fun. Today the sun is out and skies are blue and although its still cold out its a good day to be swingin on your front porch! :eusa_angel:

Life is good.

Mornin, J!

Good mornin' to ya, BD! I woke up in the happiest mood today! This is a terrific way to start the day. Yesterday was alot of fun. Today the sun is out and skies are blue and although its still cold out its a good day to be swingin on your front porch! :eusa_angel:

Life is good.

The swing is heated. :thup:

I'm so tired! Trying to stay up so I can call colleague resources about how badly they screwed up my pay at month-end.

Forum List

Back