The Front Porch Swing

[MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION] for Munchkin!

c3e2cbaf696e7d288c45db29f232fae5.jpg

That was an excellent one BDBoop. It almost makes me feel sad, because given my height, I'm usually looking down, :D

Just had a DQ Blizzard for the first time in I wanna say five years. YES! They are as good as I remember.

Mine was banana split Heath crunch. :thup:

Oh damn, those things are so good.....don't even remind me....I haven't had one in a long, long time, but they sure are good.

Just had a DQ Blizzard for the first time in I wanna say five years. YES! They are as good as I remember.

Mine was banana split Heath crunch. :thup:

Oh damn, those things are so good.....don't even remind me....I haven't had one in a long, long time, but they sure are good.

The DQ in my area here in California doesn't have Blizzards, the last time I had one was in Kansas while visiting my Mother..they are definately good.

Today's Pooch on a Porch reminds me of [MENTION=19441]Big Black Dog[/MENTION] for some reason. :D

130531_PHOTO_PORCHDOG_maggie.jpg.CROP.article920-large.jpg

And I have a soft spot for Jack Russells.

d4013b7d0e0e3de9_8669-w660-h495-b0-p0--farmhouse-exterior.jpg

Good afternoon, everyone.......whew.....worked so hard on my garden...trying to finish my rock paths...can only do so much and then I'm bushed.

Here's a way to spend a Saturday afternoon.....

DSC_6109.JPG

the one on the right looks a little like my Smokey.....

I ordered my new Kindle Fire!!!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BWYQ9YE/ref=fs_j]Kindle Fire HDX Tablet - Personal Movie Tablet, Best College Tablet[/ame]

I'm a Prime member, so it should be here Tuesday. :thup: Cannot WAIT!

Forum List

Back