The Front Porch Swing

Good afternoon, all. :)

28vq2wm.jpg

Oh wow....that looks so cool....I like!
It is really beautiful. Have you seen this one, Mertex?

x373pu.jpg

Yeah, reminds of Hawaii....:)

It is really beautiful. Have you seen this one, Mertex?

x373pu.jpg

Yeah, reminds of Hawaii....:)

First thing I was wondering - how are the bugs? Cuz you do that in Minnesota, screening or spraying best be involved unless you want to be carried away by our state bird, the Mosquito.

We were at the beach almost every day, and a Luau at night and never experienced any bugs at all.... also, some of the restaurants are open-air and I don't remember any bugs, but that was some time back....it could be different now...:)

>,<

I will never understand grown man getting all happy over a cat just because they make it be about "pussy," which nobody ever says anyway ... it's a cat. Or a pussy cat. Not a pussy, ffs.

>,<

I will never understand grown man getting all happy over a cat just because they make it be about "pussy," which nobody ever says anyway ... it's a cat. Or a pussy cat. Not a pussy, ffs.

Actually that sounds even worse to me! :eek: But I guess it is all just whatever way you were raised. I like the alliteration of Pooch and Pussy on a Porch but if it annoys you I will stop! :)

I'm off to watch the Amazing Race....have a great rest of the day, everyone! Too-loo!

nice11-2153121.jpg

>,<

Actually that sounds even worse to me! :eek: But I guess it is all just whatever way you were raised. I like the alliteration of Pooch and Pussy on a Porch but if it annoys you I will stop! :)

Nope - sorry. Not that part. The part where Stat decides that just seeing that word makes him go into heat.

th

Hope everyone is up and looking forward to a great day......I am.....:)

Dang. The day is about over but I ran all my errands and finished my chores. Time for a wee nap before I start cooking chili.

Chili?

..... chili, you say?

.... /sigh

.... So. You're having chili. And you didn't invite me?

/quivering stiff upper lip

:(

th

Hope everyone is up and looking forward to a great day......I am.....:)

Dang. The day is about over but I ran all my errands and finished my chores. Time for a wee nap before I start cooking chili.

Chili?

..... chili, you say?

.... /sigh

.... So. You're having chili. And you didn't invite me?

/quivering stiff upper lip

:(

Ummmmm, you can't have an upper lip that is both stiff and quivering! :lol:

Forum List

Back