The Front Porch Swing

I would've posted earlier, but I had a ton of pm's to read......:D

Anyway.....
thursday_003.gif

Excitement followed by slight letdown......

Late last week I ordered a very powerful flashlight, a ThruNite TN32 flashlight. It has 1702 lumen power, and a throw (how far the beam reaches) of 727 meters. Today it arrived. I could hardly wait to try it out. I thought it required D cell batteries. I was wrong, it requires specialized rechargeable batteries and of course a battery charger for them. Disappointing, but once I order these and they arrive, I will be happy.

The flashlight I was thinking of requiring D cell batteries was a flashlight made by Electro Lumens, made in America, state of Oregon. I wish my ThruNite was made here. Well, sometime soon I will be ordering an even more powerful flashlight from Electro Lumens. Here is there website.

Elektro Lumens Home Page

Late last week I ordered a very powerful flashlight, a ThruNite TN32 flashlight. It has 1702 lumen power, and a throw (how far the beam reaches) of 727 meters. Today it arrived. I could hardly wait to try it out. I thought it required D cell batteries. I was wrong, it requires specialized rechargeable batteries and of course a battery charger for them. Disappointing, but once I order these and they arrive, I will be happy.

The flashlight I was thinking of requiring D cell batteries was a flashlight made by Electro Lumens, made in America, state of Oregon. I wish my ThruNite was made here. Well, sometime soon I will be ordering an even more powerful flashlight from Electro Lumens. Here is there website.

Elektro Lumens Home Page

That is amazing!

I only use flashlights when the power goes out. :)

Elektro Lumens Home Page

Sounds awesome. That Kong 21 could be used to hit a home run. ;)

Forum List

Back