The Front Porch Swing

Take pics of youse guys taking turns on each others backs with blindfolds on, hanging on for dear life. :lol:

As uncomfortable as modern bras are, I would NEVER be comfortable in the one bombshell actress Jayne Mansfield wore.

Not certain why they wanted them to look like torpedos back then. Thank goodness those bras never came back.

As uncomfortable as modern bras are, I would NEVER be comfortable in the one bombshell actress Jayne Mansfield wore.

I was in Mississippi when she was killed and the story in the local paper mentioned her measurements. I still remember them: 40-18-35. :eek:

I think if Barbie was made into the size of a human, that would be her measurements....:eusa_whistle:

I was in Mississippi when she was killed and the story in the local paper mentioned her measurements. I still remember them: 40-18-35. :eek:

I think if Barbie was made into the size of a human, that would be her measurements....:eusa_whistle:

Äähm, let me do some statistical field research on that...

Post pics of it, mertex! Show us!

0f8ca3ec9bcca35ee49994864cb31be6d200daad.gif

21ef2928e9d59de3d4ee7913a1c95df83fb7fdae.jpg

I received the following inquiry a few days ago:

Hi Lon,

Can you look at a picture (upper left) and tell me what you think? I took it last year at the St. Anthony Hotel in San Antonio TX. I am currently installing internet and WiFi and I have been in and out of this hotel for almost a year. I have taken approx. 300 pictures and some video. This is the only picture that has me wondering what I’ve taken a picture of. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Rene R.

I emailed Rene for additional information:

The St. Anthony Hotel was built in 1909 and is located in downtown San Antonio, TX. Downtown is supposedly haunted because of all the battles from the Alamo. It’s in walking distance to the hotel. There has been one reported suicide on the 5th floor. I have talked to the staff and a few have had seen orbs and witnessed a woman in red wandering the first floor. I have personally seen a black orb on the 3rd floor. I was in a shaft that has pipes and some ac ducts that goes from the first to the tenth floor. I was looking into the shaft while pulling cable and saw a black ball the size of a tennis ball shoot from right to left and disappear into the wall. I’ve had dizzy spells in the Alamo conference room bathroom. As soon as I stepped out the feeling would instantly go away. It also has happened to my coworker. On the the first floor there is a conference room that is always freezing even though the ac is off. I also get the creeps on the 10th and 5th floors. I have captured orbs on camera but they are probably dust. This is a grand old hotel. I almost forgot a staff member saw a half woman half bird thing on the 4th. I am not sure if I believe him because he also gives me the creeps. I will continue taking pictures till this job is over.

Thanks,

Rene R.

St. Anthony Hotel: Spiritual Being? | Paranormal

That, to me, literally looks like a pixie.

Not certain why they wanted them to look like torpedos back then. Thank goodness those bras never came back.

No doubt! And it's like they took the entire lower half of her breast, and stuffed it in a traffic cone!

It is a Thing of Beauty and a Joy Forever. Nothing better than preheating on high, then dropping it to 3-4. Get in bed, and oh. My.

Bliss.

I love the feel of my quilts especially on cold mornings. I just stay under them all warm and happy. I don't need the electric warmth. I have the perfect bed, blankets and pillows. Perfect.

HaHa what a baby, huh?

Yeah. I love wrapping myself up in my down comforter. It may be cool for a moment when you first climb into bed, but it warms up quickly and it's lovely, like being in a cocoon. In the winter time, using flannel sheets adds to the warmth and comfort. It's like being a baby all wrapped up in cuddle stuff. :eusa_angel:

I guess that's what I was going for. Now that you said that, I want to get back into bed.

The power of suggestion.

It is. I slept off and on for the better part of the past 24 hours, so I'm up at the wrong end of the day. I guess I still have some heals to do.

Forum List

Back