The Front Porch Swing

Morning, folks! Well, maybe not for you but it is for me. Slept LATE, I did. And woke up to glorious rain!
Sipping my tea, wandering the net and catching up on news, window open and listening to it pour down.

Ahhhhhh.

Feb is our rainy month. Soon, my yard will be full of tall grass and oodles of flowers!

images

I'm going to do a question of the day in the Stoop. Some'll be easy, some will require some thinking on your part. I'll do the question in green and bolded so people can answer whenever they see it, or see it quoted.

2/4/2014 Question of the Day, aka QOD: What's your favorite color?

Mine is obviously green.

Mine is blue.....all different shades of blue.

I'm going to do a question of the day in the Stoop. Some'll be easy, some will require some thinking on your part. I'll do the question in green and bolded so people can answer whenever they see it, or see it quoted.

Mine is obviously green.

Backtracking? ;)

And that's the only one I've asked so far. I think once my schedule returns to normal, I'll track these things better. At least I'd like to think so.

Have you seen this kid? Unbelievable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX0Iy93nqKs]Trick Shot Titus 3 -- ft. Channing Tatum & Bradley Cooper - YouTube[/ame]

Mine is obviously green.

Backtracking? ;)

And that's the only one I've asked so far. I think once my schedule returns to normal, I'll track these things better. At least I'd like to think so.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX0Iy93nqKs]Trick Shot Titus 3 -- ft. Channing Tatum & Bradley Cooper - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, but isn't it photo-shopped?

Backtracking? ;)

I don't see how. And that's not the only video, he's been on Fox, Jimmy Kimmel, etc.

I have an idea for those in the winter blues! Lets post the most beautiful gardens we can find! The one you wish you could live in!
Or is that considered hot linking?

Last edited:
Backtracking? ;)

Trick Shot Titus 3 -- ft. Channing Tatum & Bradley Cooper - YouTube

I don't see how. And that's not the only video, he's been on Fox, Jimmy Kimmel, etc.

Oh wow, maybe the Spurs should recruit him.......:)

Forum List

Back