The Front Porch Swing

It's been unseasonably cold today....26 is the highest it has gone up....brrrr.....I'm so looking forward to warmer days....

article-1345570-0CA7A0CF000005DC-69_634x401.jpg

Wanna see the inside of the short bus that is supposedly wide? (It's wide to carry folks to pretty places and just enjoy the scenery). well..I took a pic! wanna see?

winkleman-architecture-1959-chevrolet-viking-short-bus-the-flying-tortoise-001.jpg

And here is another quaint spot on the road the short bus makes. A bar! No parked short bus here! All aboard!
38db02e1cedff75d78de778d9742c7b4.jpg

Ale for everyone, me hearties!

Neat, isn't it? Love the colors.

Anyway..it is raining like mad right now, so I am heading to the shed in the back yard and listen to it drum on the tin roof.

BBL. :)

Wanna see the inside of the short bus that is supposedly wide? (It's wide to carry folks to pretty places and just enjoy the scenery). well..I took a pic! wanna see?

winkleman-architecture-1959-chevrolet-viking-short-bus-the-flying-tortoise-001.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl9bvuAV-Ao]Magic Bus The Who ( HQ sound ) - YouTube[/ame]

I may disappear for a week or so after tomorrow.

I'm going to be heading to Oklahoma to sign on with a carrier. Much bureaucracy and all that.

I may disappear for a week or so after tomorrow.

I'm going to be heading to Oklahoma to sign on with a carrier. Much bureaucracy and all that.

Try not to have too much fun. I hear Oklahoma is a blast. :tongue:

Hope this suffices. Bartender I am not.
Ma fired me cuz an asshole was too drunk and belligerent so I 86'd him. Bartending was never my forte' anyway.

perfectpint.jpg

That bus is nicer than my apartment. :(

And it looks like [MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION] is the interior decorator! What an eye for color, textures, and what 'works' together.

Forum List

Back