The funny thing? Tech CEOs think the democrat party will allow them to keep their power...that is freaking funny....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The tech giants at Apple, Google, Twitter and fascistbook....I mean facebook.......helped the democrat party steal the election.....they silenced stories that hurt joe biden, amplified lies about Trump...

The only funny thing, the only thing that will make me smile...just a little, as the country goes into a Great Depression created by the democrats to keep power.....

The democrat party will one day arrest those CEOs....and install democrat party agents on the grounds of all of their companies....

The democrat party will not allow these companies to have the amount of power they have....they won't trust that it won't be turned on the democrat party...

So when you see these CEOs frog marched to a democrat prison....smile a little ....

The tech giants at Apple, Google, Twitter and fascistbook [sic]....I mean facebook [sic].......helped the democrat [sic] party steal the election.....they silenced stories that hurt joe [sic] biden [sic], amplified lies about Trump...

The only funny thing, the only thing that will make me smile...just a little, as the country goes into a Great Depression created by the democrats [sic] to keep power.....

The democrat [sic] party will one day arrest those CEOs....and install democrat [sic] party agents on the grounds of all of their companies....

The democrat [sic] party will not allow these companies to have the amount of power they have....they won't trust that it won't be turned on the democrat [sic] party...

So when you see these CEOs frog marched to a democrat [sic] prison....smile a little ....

Unfortunately for your little hallucination --- or should I say holodeck program --- there is no such thing as "the democrat [sic] party". Also you've provided zero evidence for your ass-ertions, and you also misspelled the name of "Tim Apple".

Oh in case you can't read that, proper names get capitalized in English.

You know all about getting arrested and doing time which correlates how you interpret actions in life that don't exist because it makes you feel better.

The tech giants at Apple, Google, Twitter and fascistbook [sic]....I mean facebook [sic].......helped the democrat [sic] party steal the election.....they silenced stories that hurt joe [sic] biden [sic], amplified lies about Trump...

The only funny thing, the only thing that will make me smile...just a little, as the country goes into a Great Depression created by the democrats [sic] to keep power.....

The democrat [sic] party will one day arrest those CEOs....and install democrat [sic] party agents on the grounds of all of their companies....

The democrat [sic] party will not allow these companies to have the amount of power they have....they won't trust that it won't be turned on the democrat [sic] party...

So when you see these CEOs frog marched to a democrat [sic] prison....smile a little ....

Unfortunately for your little hallucination --- or should I say holodeck program --- there is no such thing as "the democrat [sic] party". Also you've provided zero evidence for your ass-ertions, and you also misspelled the name of "Tim Apple".

You're a moron. You add nothing to any thread that you visit. Instead of responding, you call out symantics and nonsensical babble. A typical DEMOCRAT!

You're a moron. You add nothing to any thread that you visit. Instead of responding, you call out symantics and nonsensical babble. A typical DEMOCRAT!

I write "democrat" because there is absolutely nothing democratic about that party.....they are fascists, racists, and violent thugs....

Last edited:

I write "democrat" because there is absolutely nothing democratic about that party.....they are fascists, racists, and violent thugs....

That's not how English works, Tovarich. You don't get to choose somebody else's name FOR them.
You also fucked up joe [sic] biden [sic]. In fact all you capitalized as proper nouns were "Rump", "Great Depression" and some corporations.

And that makes them the same as the Repubs.

Or as the OP would write it the "republic party".

Or as the OP would write it the "republic party".
I thought they taught them boys English down on the prison farms?

The tech giants at Apple, Google, Twitter and fascistbook....I mean facebook.......helped the democrat party steal the election.....they silenced stories that hurt joe biden, amplified lies about Trump...

The only funny thing, the only thing that will make me smile...just a little, as the country goes into a Great Depression created by the democrats to keep power.....

The democrat party will one day arrest those CEOs....and install democrat party agents on the grounds of all of their companies....

The democrat party will not allow these companies to have the amount of power they have....they won't trust that it won't be turned on the democrat party...

So when you see these CEOs frog marched to a democrat prison....smile a little ....

Respectfully, I disagree.

The major tech companies are their voice, easily 80% of America and probably a much higher percentage among the younger voters get all their information from half a dozen sites.

"With 66 percent of Americans using Facebook, Pew Research Center says 45 percent of US adults get at least some of their news from the site."

If this doesn't scare the bejabbers out of you, you're not paying attention.

That's not how English works, Tovarich. You don't get to choose somebody else's name FOR them.
You also fucked up joe [sic] biden [sic]. In fact all you capitalized as proper nouns were "Rump", "Great Depression" and some corporations.

Do you have anything to add to this thread or are you so desperate that all you can do is whine and correct grammar?

Do you have anything to add to this thread or are you so desperate that all you can do is whine and correct grammar?

Much butthurt I see in this White Knight.

POGO PREDICTS: Next White Knight will whine the same whine.

Last edited:

There it is again, no substance just symantics and grammatical criticism--Is this 8th grade English? Nope, just another troll democrat with nothing pertinent to say.

Bubba didn't make it through Middle School ... he ain't gonna get hired by these techs ... only smart people work there, i.e. liberals ...

and install democrat party agents on the grounds of all of their companies

Top to bottom Democrats in these companies ... and Bubba's worried there will be Democrat moles placed inside ... stupidest thing today, so far, just sad ...

Forum List

Back