The generation after cup cake.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Generation cupcake are largely a useless lost generation of mewling quim. So are their children(the ones that are not aborted) going to be little whiny twats to, will they be worse, or could we come full circle and maybe be a new generation of doers that will have to work hard to care for their over educated and unemployable parents?

Last edited:
who knows , me , I'M really annoyed and disgusted by millenials , especially the ones that voted for mrobama . Main thing other than their looks , fashion and style is that they don't know anything at all . Best country in the world and they don't even realize that fact .

who knows , me , I'M really annoyed and disgusted by millenials , especially the ones that voted for mrobama . Main thing other than their looks , fashion and style is that they don't know anything at all . Best country in the world and they don't even realize that fact .
There are some really great exceptions that I work with, but most millenials I've seen have a lot of attitude and not a lot of work ethic.

None like to get dirty either. I sent two down a manhole today, one was crying i think. Wasn't even a sewer man hole either. Real hassle. Dude will likely quit before he is fired. Definitely wont last if he makes it to summer.

then they walk about like they are sophisticated and knowledgeable as they ride their skateboards down the street . I just don't like most millenials that i run into .

then they walk about like they are sophisticated and knowledgeable as they ride their skateboards down the street . I just don't like most millenials that i run into .

Ya. They are very entitled and I dont know why. Other then the boomer, its a pretty spoiled generation.

Best country in the world and they don't even realize that fact .

We are the best country in the world....... maybe you can tell that to your newly elected messiah.
--------------------------------------------------- best country in the world that needs some shoring up , some border control , some good unregulated gun policy , some good supreme court justices and appointed federal judges , less regulation and a general draining of the swamp . Best country in the world that was quickly going down the drain under the bushes [all of them] , clintons and the skinny named mrobama Charwin !!

Lol boomers and x'ers so butthurt about apparently being fucking terrible parents
------------------------------------------------------------------------- yep , lotsa terrible drunk and doped up parents and terrible public schools and gov agencies that get in the way of parents and common sense parenting OldSchool !!

We are the best country in the world....... maybe you can tell that to your newly elected messiah.
--------------------------------------------------- best country in the world that needs some shoring up , some border control , some good unregulated gun policy , some good supreme court justices and appointed federal judges , less regulation and a general draining of the swamp . Best country in the world that was quickly going down the drain under the bushes [all of them] , clintons and the skinny named mrobama Charwin !!

Then tell me who is better than America..... Russia? Pismoe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- best country in the world that needs some shoring up , some border control , some good unregulated gun policy , some good supreme court justices and appointed federal judges , less regulation and a general draining of the swamp . Best country in the world that was quickly going down the drain under the bushes [all of them] , clintons and the skinny named mrobama Charwin !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------- the above is in reply to your last question Cnarwin !!

and President Trump is no messiah but he sure as shoot is a heckuva lot better than either illary or your skinny named mrobama Charwin .

Generation cupcake are largely a useless lost generation of mewling quim. So are their children(the ones that are not aborted) going to be little whiny twats to, will they be worse, or could we come full circle and maybe be a new generation of doers that will have to work hard to care for their over educated and unemployable parents?
We all need a really big war to teach everyone the true meaning of life.

The Noble Generation of WW2 understood that.

Overall I would say Switzerland is probably better than the USA or any other place.

Israel would be in 3rd but they have a hot war going on with all their neighbors.

In the USA some particular states are very nice and even better than Switzerland, such as Alaska, Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Utah, Wash State, and Wyoming in the West. I cannot speak for the East or South because I seldom get back there anymore.

If you like long horned steers and oil wells then Texas is probably nice.

If you like alligators and swamplands then Florida is probably nice too.

It is hard to call the entire USA as one combined thing either good or bad.

The USA is so divers from Patriotic (Arizona and Texas) on the one hand to Communist(California and New York) on the other.

We all need a really big war to teach everyone the true meaning of life.

The Noble Generation of WW2 understood that.

That is sad. I mean, i never saw a really big war,I just hated being broke, having to ask the folks for money and then having to be their slave for said money.

Overall I would say Switzerland is probably better than the USA or any other place.

Israel would be in 3rd but they have a hot war going on with all their neighbors.

In the USA some particular states are very nice and even better than Switzerland, such as Alaska, Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Utah, Wash State, and Wyoming in the West. I cannot speak for the East or South because I seldom get back there anymore.

If you like long horned steers and oil wells then Texas is probably nice.

If you like alligators and swamplands then Florida is probably nice too.

It is hard to call the entire USA as one combined thing either good or bad.

The USA is so divers from Patriotic (Arizona and Texas) on the one hand to Communist(California and New York) on the other.

So why is it that millions of foreigners visits or wanted to live or study in USA? I traveled all over the globe and there's no place like America.
Israel? Yuk.
I will only visit those states that you mentioned that are nice but I will never dare to live there. I understand why you don't like California but I will never trade any of those states.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- best country in the world that needs some shoring up , some border control , some good unregulated gun policy , some good supreme court justices and appointed federal judges , less regulation and a general draining of the swamp . Best country in the world that was quickly going down the drain under the bushes [all of them] , clintons and the skinny named mrobama Charwin !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------- the above is in reply to your last question Cnarwin !!

That doesn't mean much Pismoe. So what country is better than America?

Wow, a shit generation calling another generation shitty.....
'
Newsflash: You are all whiny fanatical parasitic materalistic butthurt losers. All of you.

So why is it that millions of foreigners visits or wanted to live or study in USA?

Conditioning. Anti-humans are trained from birth to have an unhealthy obcession with bullshit that doesn't matter. The west is full of bullshit that doesn't matter

The western world explained:

96bfd61f68e7cc13a5c0fce3af1c0462.jpg

65896735.jpg

2706330-8869479028-f5201.jpg

63374157.jpg

Forum List

Back