The Giggler

The giggler is not the greatest insult. Speaking as a professional shit talker myself. What's wrong with levity? Also women get told to smile more, a lot. Now your message is going to be you smile too much? How much policing of female facial expressions do you think women find an acceptable amount? :dunno: :laugh:

The giggler is not the greatest insult. Speaking as a professional shit talker myself. What's wrong with levity? Also women get told to smile more, a lot. Now your message is going to be you smile too much? How much policing of female facial expressions do you think women find an acceptable amount? :dunno: :laugh:

You're far from professional, klanboy. And you know nothing about women.

LOL

1721921199734.png

Both Giggler and Cackler are middle-of the-road misogynistic pejoratives.
Giggler is meant to make her appear young, an intellectual lightweight, shallow. A immature, shallow, child sort of thing.
Not often do you hear giggles or giggler applied to a man..and when it is, it's in an attempt to portray him as unmanly, girlish.

Cackler is meant to portray her as unattractive, crazed and boorish. I note that very seldom is a man called a cackler...always a applied to a woman.
Hens cackle.

As has been said, whatever the official narrative presented---the primary thrust of the MAGA's will be misogynist and racist.
The MAGA base is not swayed by fact, obviously---lots of angst and emotional reasoning though...ripe for the propaganda that reaffirms their core beliefs~

Is set to speak in Houston anytime now. Who knows what loony stuff she will say? Bound to be embarrassing.
I think she can be coached to suppress the cackling

And the repetitious oratory that she is infamous for

The dems along with the mainstream media could nominate the donkey mascot and still win california and new york

So I take Harris very seriously

Giggler is meant to make her appear young, an intellectual lightweight, shallow. A immature, shallow, child sort of thing.
Not often do you hear giggles or giggler applied to a man..and when it is, it's in an attempt to portray him as unmanly, girlish.

Cackler is meant to portray her as unattractive, crazed and boorish. I note that very seldom is a man called a cackler...always a applied to a woman.
Hens cackle.

As has been said, whatever the official narrative presented---the primary thrust of the MAGA's will be misogynist and racist.
The MAGA base is not swayed by fact, obviously---lots of angst and emotional reasoning though...ripe for the propaganda that reaffirms their core beliefs~
That cackle of hers grates on everyone’s nerves. Its nails on a chalk board level.

It looks like I can't respond here.. nothing but dumbass comments from unthinking hacks.. don't respond to that

They need to be put on Ignore asap, I tell myself.. so that I don't waste another 2 minutes skimming through what I know now are worthless comments

Hens cackle.

Cackling at inappropriate times when stressed is her trademark. That's a simple fact.

Forum List

Back