The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

As I've said before, I go through everyday abiding by the law and don't even notice it. There is nothing illegal that I feel compelled to do. That's true of everyone that I know too. If you are always feeling restricted from compelling actions by our law, I'd worry more about you personally, than the law.

I hear you. And I believe you're being honest here. But maybe you should consider what you're confessing to. You 'go through everyday' without ever thinking, and certainly not caring, about the fact that there are others who don't see things as you do, people with different goals, different concerns and different values than those you take for granted.

Your political ideology, regardless of what you call it, has nothing but disdain for the American political traditions of individuality, diversity and freedom of conscience. Those values stand in the way of everything you believe in and, based on the views you've been expressing, you won't miss them when they're gone.

Here's what you are completely oblivious to. My political persuasion is the centrist perspective that has always worked for America. What's changed is that the power of propaganda has dragged conservatives to extremes previously unknown to Americans. Destroyed pride in our capability, our democracy, and our purpose. Brought into disdain the American dream and replaced it with self centered, me first and only, wealth centric, aristocracy.

From where you've been led to you can't even see America.

Like I said, how you label your views doesn't interest me. I'd classify you as firmly in the Straussian Neo-con camp, which often masquerades as 'centrist', but it's the values you represent that I find repugnant. You want to move our nation further and further from the liberal values on which it was founded.

And you're right. It "works", at least in the short term. Authoritarian state power can drive us to great things (at great cost). That's why fascism has been so damnably hard to eradicate. I suspect we're in for a nasty resurgence early this century.

Last edited:
I hear you. And I believe you're being honest here. But maybe you should consider what you're confessing to. You 'go through everyday' without ever thinking, and certainly not caring, about the fact that there are others who don't see things as you do, people with different goals, different concerns and different values than those you take for granted.

Your political ideology, regardless of what you call it, has nothing but disdain for the American political traditions of individuality, diversity and freedom of conscience. Those values stand in the way of everything you believe in and, based on the views you've been expressing, you won't miss them when they're gone.

Here's what you are completely oblivious to. My political persuasion is the centrist perspective that has always worked for America. What's changed is that the power of propaganda has dragged conservatives to extremes previously unknown to Americans. Destroyed pride in our capability, our democracy, and our purpose. Brought into disdain the American dream and replaced it with self centered, me first and only, wealth centric, aristocracy.

Like I said, how you label your views doesn't interest me. I'd classify you as firmly in the Straussian Neo-con camp, which often masquerades as 'centrist', but it's the values you represent that I find repugnant. You want to move our nation further and further from the liberal values on which it was founded.

And you're right. It "works", at least in the short term. Authoritarian state power can drive us to great things (at great cost). That's why fascism has been so damnably hard to eradicate. I suspect we're in for a nasty resurgence early this century.

You agenda is fully revealed by your labeling traditional American values and culture and democracy as fascist. That's the same line that Stalin enslaved the USSR with.

Last edited:

You agenda is fully revealed by your labeling traditional American values and culture and democracy as fascist. That's the same line that Stalin enslaved the USSR with.

George Orwell has arrived!

As I'm saying the labels don't interest me - but the values you oppose (individuality, diversity, freedom of conscience) are important and I'll continue to speak up for them regardless.

That's a new one--this country was cough-cough founded on "liberalism."--:lol::lol:

images

That's a new one--this country was cough-cough founded on "liberalism."--:lol::lol:

images

Revolutions are inherently liberal. Future focused. Solution oriented. Based on a vision of better.

images

Of course it was. Do some reading.

Granted, the term has been twisted into the authoritarian nonsense PMZ is shilling for, but once-upon-a-time liberalism was the voice for individual rights and liberty in America.

images

Revolutions are inherently liberal. Future focused. Solution oriented. Based on a vision of better.

And often devolve into power grabs and the killing of a lot of innocents....

i.e. the French Revolution, Pol Pot, Hitler, and the North Vietnamese takeover of the south.

The Who had a great song for this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un5oEdfrm_A]The Who Wont Get Fooled Again Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

images

Well--the revelations of our "fore-fathers" was to physically work very hard forming a new country. I doubt that John Adams corn crop was "redistributed" by the federal government.

And I seem to remember something about the "Boston Tea Party" when the government wanted to tax tea--and what happened then.

No this country was never founded upon "liberalism." Everyone worked--they fed themselves and or traded for other crops. Someone who was lazy and wanted hand-outs from everyone else who was producing--did not survive in those days.

THE FIVE BEST SENTENCES:
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Last edited:

images

Granted, the term has been twisted into the authoritarian nonsense PMZ is shilling for, but once-upon-a-time liberalism was the voice for individual rights and liberty in America.

I am a liberal at home and in my community.

images

So running folks like you out of town on rails, would be a revolution. Hmm..

George Orwell has arrived!

As I'm saying the labels don't interest me - but the values you oppose (individuality, diversity, freedom of conscience) are important and I'll continue to speak up for them regardless.

"(individuality, diversity, freedom of conscience)"

All great characteristics for individuals. Sounds like me too. The good news that we are free to be all of those things, even to the extreme, and not break a single law here.

images

You must be trying to re-write history and or insert a word that our fore-fathers would have strongly disagreed with--ie being liberal? This country was founded on the basis of liberty and freedom--but it certainly wasn't described as "liberalism"--:lol:

Not a single one of our fore-fathers would have considered themselves a liberal. "They didn't believe in re-distribution of wealth." They fought against taxation at every single opportunity. They physically worked hard to make this country work--and they would have had a very low opinion of those that didn't.

A liberal today--and their expectations of what government should do for them would have been laughed at by these people. They would have been tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail.

Last edited:

images

Your statement is pure propaganda.

images

And often devolve into power grabs and the killing of a lot of innocents....

i.e. the French Revolution, Pol Pot, Hitler, and the North Vietnamese takeover of the south.

The Who had a great song for this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un5oEdfrm_A]The Who Wont Get Fooled Again Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

It must have been the destruction of royal aristocracy in the French Revolution that got you interested in the recreation of it here. I'll bet you can't wait for the American version of Versailles.

I live near a prototype of it. Naples, FL.

images

Well--the revelations of our "fore-fathers" was to physically work very hard forming a new country. I doubt that John Adams corn crop was "redistributed" by the federal government.

And I seem to remember something about the "Boston Tea Party" when the government wanted to tax tea--and what happened then.

No this country was never founded upon "liberalism." Everyone worked--they fed themselves and or traded for other crops. Someone who was lazy and wanted hand-outs from everyone else who was producing--did not survive in those days.

THE FIVE BEST SENTENCES:
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

There is nothing more purely propaganda than that conservatives work harder than liberals. It has no basis in reality and is nothing more than a feel good hook to addiction to Republican media.

images

Being liberal or conservative has much more to do with how you see the world than anything. I'm not sure you can see it one way inside your house and community and another way outside.

images

That’s what happens in Revolutions. people like me run people like you, who live off of us, out of town.

That’s what happens in Revolutions. people like me run people like you, who live off of us, out of town.
ROFL I'm already living "out of town." Looks like your gonna have to go back to work retard.

ROFL I'm already living "out of town." Looks like your gonna have to go back to work retard.

I've always done what needed doing. I'm not going to stop now.

So you chose to reside elsewhere but continually whine about America?

Why don't you whine about your country?

I've always done what needed doing. I'm not going to stop now.

So you chose to reside elsewhere but continually whine about America?

Why don't you whine about your country?
Do I really need to teach you the difference between living in town and out of town? There's a village looking for it's idiot, you need to report back in retard.

Forum List

Back