The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

I am a shill for the law of the land. Most responsible citizens are. Those of you who want to tear the country down and rebuild it into a tribal society would like us to fail.

I don't see that happening.

I am a shill for the law of the land. Most responsible citizens are. Those of you who want to tear the country down and rebuild it into a tribal society would like us to fail.

You are the shill for shit, and you are full up.

Another insight into the corrupt conservative "mind".

More generalizations that are meaningless.

And yet, so much smarter and better informed than you. I guess Texans get so used to being behind like that.

I'm thinking that they will be the last people in the world, if they don't go extinct first, to accept evolution and natural selection.

You are generalizing about all Texans ?

Wow, you are something special.

Yes I am. Just like you and Brownie do about everyone not radical right.

I'm not radical right you retard.

You are generalizing about all Texans ?

Wow, you are something special.

Look to the right of you. Who's there. Maybe one or two of the most extreme Taliban, and they are not Americans.

You are extreme. You are radical. As you've been trained to be.

The army of the media vultures circling America trying to hasten the death of democracy and the rebirth of aristocracy.

Look to the right of you. Who's there. Maybe one or two of the most extreme Taliban, and they are not Americans.

The army of the media vultures circling America trying to hasten the death of democracy and the rebirth of aristocracy.

Nope. It's a common theme for neo-cons, but libertarians aren't 'hard-right'. We're the opposite of you, which confuses you a bit, but in many ways we're more liberal, so the left right thing really doesn't work.

Clearly one of the propaganda lessons that you have internalized is that resistance to the media message is "meaningless" and futile. Only compliance will be rewarded with a pat on the head. Independent thought must be nipped in the bud.

Nope. It's a common theme for neo-cons, but libertarians aren't 'hard-right'. We're the opposite of you, which confuses you a bit, but in many ways we're more liberal, so the left right thing really doesn't work.

Where is that written, by who, and how ratified by we, the people?

One of the jobs of those seeking change through propaganda, is to sell that their movement is fundamental and God sent as opposed to the conspiracy presently in place.

And lots of people willingly fall for that. Virtually every tyrannical revolution went through that stage to obtain real power.

It takes people well founded in objective history and willing to stand up for truth to resist the siren song of propaganda.

Just to be clear, to me, labels are mostly used as pig lipstick. They are very subjective and abstract attempts to curry favor from a broader base.

My problems with your cause is not any label, but that it's anti American. Not what got us here. Outside of the mainstream interpretation of our Constitution.

Where is that written, by who, and how ratified by we, the people?

One of the jobs of those seeking change through propaganda, is to sell that their movement is fundamental and God sent as opposed to the conspiracy presently in place.

And lots of people willingly fall for that. Virtually every tyrannical revolution went through that stage to obtain real power.

It takes people well founded in objective history and willing to stand up for truth to resist the siren song of propaganda.

What in the hell are you rambling about?

Just to be clear, to me, labels are mostly used as pig lipstick. They are very subjective and abstract attempts to curry favor from a broader base.

My problems with your cause is not any label, but that it's anti American. Not what got us here. Outside of the mainstream interpretation of our Constitution.

Clear is good. And I completely agree, my problems with your cause is not any label, but that it's anti American. Not what got us here. Outside of the mainstream interpretation of our Constitution.

Clear is good. And I completely agree, my problems with your cause is not any label, but that it's anti American. Not what got us here. Outside of the mainstream interpretation of our Constitution.

I don't see how it's possible for anyone to believe that libertarianism or certainly anarchy has ever been mainstream or even ever put into practice here.

Clearly one of the propaganda lessons that you have internalized is that resistance to the media message is "meaningless" and futile. Only compliance will be rewarded with a pat on the head. Independent thought must be nipped in the bud.

More chanting.

I don't see how it's possible for anyone to believe that libertarianism or certainly anarchy has ever been mainstream or even ever put into practice here.

When you get away from your handbook of labels and get a breath of fresh air I hope you won't be to embarrassed by the silliness of these posts.

Never heard of the Free State Project. Mainstream does not have to apply to all 320,000,000 of us. Only enough that control a small local segment. You can see it in neighborhoods where I live.

What is unAmerican about you is that you constantly seek to homogonize society when the country was designed to allow maximum latitude.

What I find most interesting is how the left/right artifice completely fails to distinguish our views meaningfully. I'd wager that on a typical left/right test, you and I would both fall somewhere near the middle, even if we'd answer nearly every question the opposite. Authoritarians and libertarians ARE polar opposites, but not along the one dimensional conservative/liberal axis.

What I find most interesting is how the left/right artifice completely fails to distinguish our views meaningfully. I'd wager that on a typical left/right test, you and I would both fall somewhere near the middle, even if we'd answer nearly every question the opposite. Authoritarians and libertarians ARE polar opposites, but not along the one dimensional conservative/liberal axis.

Typical left/right test ? Is there such a thing ?

Yes you are polar opposites. I tend to lean libertarian myself (or so I thought).

When you get away from your handbook of labels and get a breath of fresh air I hope you won't be to embarrassed by the silliness of these posts.

Never heard of the Free State Project. Mainstream does not have to apply to all 320,000,000 of us. Only enough that control a small local segment. You can see it in neighborhoods where I live.

What is unAmerican about you is that you constantly seek to homogonize society when the country was designed to allow maximum latitude.

You apparently have not yet learned that you don't define other people. Just yourself.

I don't know what an authoritarian is. I doubt if I know one.

What I'm for is collaboration, which can only exist within an organization with structure, rules, roles, and purpose. What exists without that is chaos.

That's why every corporation, service organization, government, military, volunteer group, church, school, religion, community, neighborhood, charity, etc has organization.

Forum List

Back