The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

ROFL I'm already living "out of town." Looks like your gonna have to go back to work retard.

I've always done what needed doing. I'm not going to stop now.

So you chose to reside elsewhere but continually whine about America?

Why don't you whine about your country?
Do I really need to teach you the difference between living in town and out of town? There's a village looking for it's idiot, you need to report back in retard.

What you need is to be clearer in your posts. Tough for the marginally literate.

I've always done what needed doing. I'm not going to stop now.

So you chose to reside elsewhere but continually whine about America?

Why don't you whine about your country?
Do I really need to teach you the difference between living in town and out of town? There's a village looking for it's idiot, you need to report back in retard.

What you need is to be clearer in your posts. Tough for the marginally literate.

How many times have you talked about me living in Texas? How many times? What part of living in texas gave you the impression I'm not living in texas?

You agenda is fully revealed by your labeling traditional American values and culture and democracy as fascist. That's the same line that Stalin enslaved the USSR with.

George Orwell has arrived!

As I'm saying the labels don't interest me - but the values you oppose (individuality, diversity, freedom of conscience) are important and I'll continue to speak up for them regardless.

"(individuality, diversity, freedom of conscience)"

All great characteristics for individuals. Sounds like me too. The good news that we are free to be all of those things, even to the extreme, and not break a single law here.

LOL .... riiiiight.

How many times have you talked about me living in Texas? How many times? What part of living in texas gave you the impression I'm not living in texas?

What you posted today.

George Orwell has arrived!

As I'm saying the labels don't interest me - but the values you oppose (individuality, diversity, freedom of conscience) are important and I'll continue to speak up for them regardless.

All great characteristics for individuals. Sounds like me too. The good news that we are free to be all of those things, even to the extreme, and not break a single law here.

LOL .... riiiiight.

So, if you are free to live as you want in America, why do you advocate anarchy?

LOL .... riiiiight.

So, if you are free to live as you want in America, why do you advocate anarchy?

You are so retarded.

LOL .... riiiiight.

You are so retarded.

And yet, so much smarter and better informed than you. I guess Texans get so used to being behind like that.

I'm thinking that they will be the last people in the world, if they don't go extinct first, to accept evolution and natural selection.

You are so retarded.

And yet, so much smarter and better informed than you. I guess Texans get so used to being behind like that.

I'm thinking that they will be the last people in the world, if they don't go extinct first, to accept evolution and natural selection.

You are generalizing about all Texans ?

Wow, you are something special.

You are so retarded.

Yes I am. Just like you and Brownie do about everyone not radical right.

Yes I am. Just like you and Brownie do about everyone not radical right.

So, that justifies you ?

Got it.

Of course it was. Do some reading.

Granted, the term has been twisted into the authoritarian nonsense PMZ is shilling for, but once-upon-a-time liberalism was the voice for individual rights and liberty in America.

I am a liberal at home and in my community.

Being liberal or conservative has much more to do with how you see the world than anything. I'm not sure you can see it one way inside your house and community and another way outside.

And that admission is what separates those of us who can think from those of you who have your heads shoved squarely up your asses.

I respond in kind. If you don't like that, change your tone.

You are the moron who keeps spouting off about Fox News even though you have no idea what we watch.

Please keep your all-knowing, know-nothing opinions to yourself.

I can deal with all styles, idiot.

You can keep Fox's all-knowing, know-nothing opinions to yourself.

How original.

I am a liberal at home and in my community.

Being liberal or conservative has much more to do with how you see the world than anything. I'm not sure you can see it one way inside your house and community and another way outside.

And that admission is what separates those of us who can think from those of you who have your heads shoved squarely up your asses.

I've been looking for evidence of you thinking rather than reciting right wing dogma all day.

Maybe tomorrow.

I've been looking for evidence of you thinking rather than reciting right wing dogma all day.

Maybe tomorrow.

You won't find it in your colon.

Maybe tomorrow.

You won't find it in your colon.

Actually, I can't find it anywhere.

You can't find your own colon?

Why am I not surprised?

You know, for awhile there I wondered if you weren't a paid shill for ACA. But now I'm suspecting the opposite, that you're here to stir up righteous anger over the health care takeover. Maybe I should be thanking you.

Forum List

Back